Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GENOM] Genom CryptoCurrency (Smart Contracts. Masternodes.) NoPremine - page 3. (Read 12295 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Дoбpый дeнь! Дaйтe инcтpyкцию пo нacтpoйкe MasterNodes.
Macтepнoды cтapтyют c xapдфopкoм 10-15.09.2018

Cпacибo бyдy ждaть.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1

Comining - an excellent multi-pool for mining more than 30 coins of current and profitable cryptocurrencies at the moment, technical support via chat in Telegram and Discord. Convenient, simplified registration and subsequent authorization through your Google account (to register click "log in with Google"), detailed statistics of your account, as well as Top miners. Servers in Europe, Japan, Singapore, USA and Russia.

Fee: 1%
Mining: PPLNT, Solo, and Prop reward for mining.

- Stable payments
- DDOS protection
- Great ping
- Support Nicehash
- Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
- Telegram and Discord chat support.

Join the pool to mine Genom ===> http://comining.me/genom
nx5
Activity: 134
Activity: 9
Macтepнoды cтapтyют c xapдфopкoм 10-15.09.2018
Activity: 2
Activity: 9
We can say with confidence that we can finally show the community the primary documentation on the distribution of the award in the Masternode Genom.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476631750336970763/480148672101744641/Announcement_Masternode_Genom_Hydra_ENG.pdf
Activity: 196
One more secured and private payment system. Why you are better than other ones? Why investors should give money to you?
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
The idea seems quite promising! A rather interesting results, flawless design, mindful website.
Yeah, whatever. You guys don't even bother to read the OP-post, shitposting the same thing in each and every thread
mn testing:
1. check online (every 0.5 seconds) - ready
2. accrual of coins on mn - ready
3. payment check-ready
4. mn registration - in development

this is the info from the dev-team, check their Discord, there is a bit more life in there
Activity: 111

WELCOME to [GEN] Genom POOL

☘️CominingIO pool☘️

GEN is mined here http://comining.club/

📍 SOLO/PPLNT/PROP (private group)
📍 Location: EU/RU/USA/JAP/SGP
📍 Nicehash 100% support
📍 Switching coins on the fly
📍 Android app (iOs comming soon)
Activity: 31
Greetings, all!
Waiting for something above amusing here.
Judicious design, irreproachable plan!
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
Genom cryptocurrency, smart contracts. Remember Shivom, i dont think this project will be more successful, if it will be successful at all.
ZEROSTATE token ......Remember BeOne  ICO ? i dont think this project will be more successful,  Cheesy
no update no news about developments here
what is going on with this project ?
i mined genom coins but now i stopped mining. its price is very low and no new exchange listing yet
not exist on coinmarket cap also why?
Activity: 136

Comining - an excellent multi-pool for mining more than 30 coins of current and profitable cryptocurrencies at the moment, technical support via chat in Telegram and Discord. Convenient, simplified registration and subsequent authorization through your Google account (to register click "log in with Google"), detailed statistics of your account, as well as Top miners. Servers in Europe, Japan, Singapore, USA and Russia.

Fee: 1%
Mining: PPLNT, Solo, and Prop reward for mining.

- Stable payments
- DDOS protection
- Great ping
- Support Nicehash
- Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
- Telegram and Discord chat support.

Join the pool to mine Genom ===> http://comining.me/genom
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
Genom cryptocurrency, smart contracts. Remember Shivom, i dont think this project will be more successful, if it will be successful at all.
ZEROSTATE token ......Remember BeOne  ICO ? i dont think this project will be more successful,  Cheesy
Activity: 850
Merit: 331
dead coin
Think about what you write noob
lol if you take a look at his posts they are like all 100% negative. This guy is just unlucky, what a shame.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
Activity: 56
Enough time has passed. I haven't forgotten about the project. The work on the masternode and update for it is finished. Maybe someone didn't believe. Now the stage of closed testing begins. Later it will be announced about the fork on a certain block.
masternode will not be similar to any of the existing algorithms, ethash.
Good to hear the project is still alive.
Hasn't the barrier of 10000 coins for the MN changed?
Yes, but more will be said when the fork date is announced.
Enough time has passed. I haven't forgotten about the project. The work on the masternode and update for it is finished. Maybe someone didn't believe. Now the stage of closed testing begins. Later it will be announced about the fork on a certain block.
Good to hear the project is still alive.
Hasn't the barrier of 10000 coins for the MN changed?
Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: