Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GETA]Get idea™-Implementing great ideas💡Building great future [AIRDROP]🚀 - page 3. (Read 787 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
We have developed Get idea™ platform to provide those who have good ideas , who can elevate humanity to another level to carry out their ideas in an easy way with the maximum benefit for them and for others, especially those who helped them implementing their ideas. Everything looks and sounds good! Where can I see the team?

We'll Announce the team member with the next thread update. We'll update the ANN thread with graphical contents, charts, detailed roadmap, whitepaper and team members soon ( ~7-10 days ). Stay tuned!
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
We have developed Get idea™ platform to provide those who have good ideas , who can elevate humanity to another level to carry out their ideas in an easy way with the maximum benefit for them and for others, especially those who helped them implementing their ideas. Everything looks and sounds good! Where can I see the team?
Great idea and great project. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!

Thanks for your kind reply!!
Activity: 109
Great idea and great project. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
finally came the project with a remarkable concept. With the Get Idea, then every piece of thought will be delivered properly. All opinions will be appreciated, and I think this is good to apply. This project is also supported by an outstanding team. Hope can convince the investors to join in this project.

Thanks for your kind reply !!
Indonesian Translation is done! Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3426123.new#new

Thanks for being a part of Get idea project!
We made bounties rewards payouts earlier than before. Therefore, you should receive your reward 05/01/2018 00:00 GMT
Activity: 168
finally came the project with a remarkable concept. With the Get Idea, then every piece of thought will be delivered properly. All opinions will be appreciated, and I think this is good to apply. This project is also supported by an outstanding team. Hope can convince the investors to join in this project.

Indonesian Translation is done! Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3426123.new#new
To give more chances for those who want to support our project we offered 10.000 GETA @ a rate of 0.000007 BTC/ 1 GETA

Here's the steps to join the sale :-

- Join https://beta.wavesplatform.com
- Deposit bitcoin to your account
- Find GETA/BTC exchange page > https://beta.wavesplatform.com/dex?assetId2=6JA2zek7SR6ZDHp8xXXpee9J6bMgfnqN7VeeTbDxDpt9&assetId1=8LQW8f7P5d5PZM7GtZEBgaqRPGSzS3DfPuiXrURJ4AJS

Interested in translating & publishing the ANN to Indonesian Language. Can I join?  Smiley

Yes! Please send us a private message with a link to the translated thread after completing it.

Thanks,
Okay. We will do it with pleasure. Thank you.  Smiley
Activity: 196
So it's like a crowdfunding platform where I can invest into projects using your tokens? And also I can get tokens for creating ideas, am I right? Looks interesting. And do you have a prototype? Like a beta version of this platform. I'd like to know how is it gonna look like. Good luck! I will look forward)
Platform beta version already released!! It's fully functional and ready to go! Check it here : https://Getidea.club

* Yes, you can invest in others ideas using your Geta tokens.
* You can create ideas without paying any fees. It's completely free to start your idea project/campaign in https://Getidea.club platform.
Interested in translating & publishing the ANN to Indonesian Language. Can I join?  Smiley

Yes! Please send us a private message with a link to the translated thread after completing it.

Thanks,
Very interesting project, good luck for Get idea  Wink . With the Get idea, then the people can easily implement the idea they have to the maximum with an easy way. Hopefully many investors will join in Get idea.
Thanks for your reply !
projects with interesting and great ideas, tell us which team is in your project and what is the advantage of your project?

- Currently our team is consists of four members. We still building the team and we'll release more details about the team members within the next ANN thread update ( after updating the thread with graphics and visual contents ) that should be within one week.

- Some advantages of the project :-

*For the platform members and idea owners :-
 1- Users can collect funds to get their ideas done the best way.
 2- We'll work with users to get lot of great ideas/projects done through https://getidea.club platform.
 3- We'll never charge users any fees from the collected funds ( %100 of the collected funds will be given to the idea owner )
 4- We'll help users to save the rights of their ideas.
 5- Users can chat together and get help from others through the community to implement their ideas the best possible way.
 6- 24/7 support for the users + we'll always update& upgrade the platform to save their time and help them doing much better work.

*For investors :-
 1- Platform already released, we're working hard to continue developing it adding more great features to it.
 2- There's a total of one million Geta tokens which's a low supply if we compared it the the size of the project.
 3- Token sale started to fund the project needs for the next ~10-15 years. No over funds!!
 4- ~%75 will be distributed during the token sale and the bounties.
 5- We'll add Geta token to most of the popular& the most trusted exchanges after completing the token sale.
 6- We expect reaching $20/1 Geta token by the end of 2018.

Thanks for your reply !
Activity: 140
So it's like a crowdfunding platform where I can invest into projects using your tokens? And also I can get tokens for creating ideas, am I right? Looks interesting. And do you have a prototype? Like a beta version of this platform. I'd like to know how is it gonna look like. Good luck! I will look forward)
Activity: 50
projects with interesting and great ideas, tell us which team is in your project and what is the advantage of your project?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Very interesting project, good luck for Get idea  Wink . With the Get idea, then the people can easily implement the idea they have to the maximum with an easy way. Hopefully many investors will join in Get idea.
Arabic Translation reserved
French Translation reserved
Pages:
Jump to: