Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GGC] GrowGuildCoin:A Project for global reach of Marijuana Legalization - page 3. (Read 3066 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 100
interesting topic, I will follow!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
any news about the current status of the project?
Activity: 10
Merit: 27
Staking Rate is Currently @ 5coins a block. The explorers being upgraded so will be down for a moment and more announcements shortly!
Activity: 43
what is the staking rate of this coin?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Stars can't shine without darkness.
addnode=188.166.44.238
addnode=52.187.114.164
addnode=95.85.61.243
addnode=82.196.7.178
addnode=37.139.11.235
addnode=95.85.55.167
addnode=95.85.60.232

Updated windows clients are available on github.

https://github.com/GrowGuild/GrowGuildCoin-Core/releases/tag/1.0.1.1-g

Not a good idea to post link here, someone can change it!
addnode=188.166.44.238
addnode=52.187.114.164
addnode=95.85.61.243
addnode=82.196.7.178
addnode=37.139.11.235
addnode=95.85.55.167
addnode=95.85.60.232

Updated windows clients are available on github.

windows wallet working perfect for me

Can you share your nodes list  Smiley
Activity: 15
Windows wallet working here again too... thx for fixing it !!!
Activity: 8
windows wallet working perfect for me
Windows wallet is not syncing is there a nodes list?
Also the linux wallet requires libboost 1.62 This is only available on new distro's

This is being corrected now there was a uncaught error in the linking that lib should be static, the daemon should be unaffected.  The syncing on the windows wallet should have no issues and be working. The project will be adding more nodes and support soon along with an add nodes list.
Windows wallet is not syncing is there a nodes list?
Also the linux wallet requires libboost 1.62 This is only available on new distro's
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
Still, there is not enough information. I correctly understood that your project is developing and supporting the market of marijuana? But, I would like to get acquainted with your white paper, with the team, with the road map.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Have been having some interesting talks with the lead dev last couple of days.
The lack of activity in here are in direct proportion to what's cooking under the hood  Cool
There are some real cool things coming up.
Activity: 8
Hope It will make its own Identity in coin market soon  .  Added to watch-list
Activity: 3
Everything looks cool keep up  the good work Cool
WTS @ 5ksat
Sold out  Cheesy
Nice! Now you got my full attention!
Excited to see where this is going.
Ok you got my attention again  Cheesy
Just wish there was more communication here!

We have been very hard at work towards making this projects outcome a great move for crypto. Please accept ours and my apologies for the lack of communication during this time! This will no longer be the case as there is much to discuss and to have the community give their input towards, as that is the absolute value of crypto in our opinion besides the function of the network and transactions.
On a different note, we are more than happy with the support we have been given for trying to help the problems in the cannabis industry and are very thankful. There are direct members of this foundation that have had their lies tremendously benefitted from Medical Cannabis and recreational who share those same passions and want to share its gifts.
There will be info to come but for now, GrowGuildcoin is moving forward successfully and will continue to do so. We are not developing an ordinary "weed" coin in any such way there are improvements and necessary focal points of a project like Grow Guild and GUILDNET to succeed. All aspects must be taken into account that comes from implementing this system. There have been years of developing these ideas that will come to light soon. RUDP and socketed connections between users and expanding to compatible open sourced blockchains, Grow Guild is not a clone of anything but a forefront of its own. We have begun testing and overall management of our networking ideas and have results which will be posted as they are solidified and the outcomes presented to the scientific community. There is a great deal of time with such an undertaking, from security and privacy to ease of operation and facilitating communication between users that we must take this very seriously. Grow Guild is an operation that is solely founded in the cannabis industry and the community's involving cryptographically secured transactions and the exchange of data through that process. The main focus of Grow Guild is to address those needs.
Pages:
Jump to: