Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GHOST] GhostCoin | Roadmap | Thread Redesign | Bittrex | Bter | 400GH+ - page 40. (Read 117129 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Network peaks of the ~400 GH/s   ..... hey Satoshi do you have enough BTC ?  Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Market hostory in bittrex looks so green  Grin

Demand is far in excess of supply at these prices - not enough willing to sell. POW nearing its end, roadmap coming  - this could go very big very quickly. Would rather a nice steady climb but let the market decide I suppose haha

Agree, even with the weak market because of the IPO's it shouldn't be hard to reach a 2x ROI between 1.5-2k.

Yep Hasn't its big pump yet and the buys are just pouring in - almost like an IPO in the sense people are climbing over each other to get there hands on a bunch before it goes up further. The general mood of the buys looks 'extremely confident' - that tends to be a self fulfilling prophecy most of the time.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM

Demand is far in excess of supply at these prices - not enough willing to sell. POW nearing its end, roadmap coming  - this could go very big very quickly. Would rather a nice steady climb but let the market decide I suppose haha

Agree, even with the weak market because of the IPO's it shouldn't be hard to reach a 2x ROI between 1.5-2k.

legendary
180 BPM
maybe not the best..but..good.. truestory..

After a bad run of luck the past few months I'll settle for good Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
maybe not the best..but..good.. truestory..
Just discovered this one. Looking at the total coins-to-Satoshi ratio of this thing buying in at 758 looks to be one the best decisions I will make all year.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
Without checking I'd say roughly 15M.

There have been 3854 PoW blocks with 4000 coins each, plus a tiny bit of staked coins, so you're not far off. If a coin has a block explorer, you can always check the outstanding number of coins there. At block 6937, the GhostCoin block explorer reports 15048004.70367182 GHOST outstanding.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Without checking I'd say roughly 15M.
Activity: 67
how many coins do exist at the moment?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

We  need   a   pod

dude, chill!
try to be a bit patient instead of wanting big profits right after your buy.

Dev said POD is in the pipeline and roadmap is announced for tomorrow.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The mysterious
legendary
180 BPM
Took some of my arch profits and put it into ghost. I smell an easy 2x with a roadmap.
Activity: 250
The mysterious
The mysterious
Activity: 250