Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GHOST] GhostCoin | Roadmap | Thread Redesign | Bittrex | Bter | 400GH+ - page 6. (Read 117088 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
There's a small number of people trying to hold the price below 400 Sat. Eventually someone is going to just buy everything up to and including 400 and trigger the pump to 600+

Notice how the buy support was removed? This allows the smarter traders to gather coins from panic sellers; the weakhands. I'm up to 4% of the total coin supply now and once more I ain't selling a dime below 800 Sat minimum.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Also it seems the price is recovering from bottom.

maybe back to mining cost soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Got Crypto?
wow. ghost is still alive. i thought it was a scam
legendary
Does anyone know much about this "Ghostcoin staking" in the Wallet?

Coinmarketcap: Ghostcoin

$ 0.001535 (82.03 %)
0.00000387 BTC (81.80 %)

do not know this,but some people are staking now.
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Does anyone know much about this "Ghostcoin staking" in the Wallet?

Coinmarketcap: Ghostcoin

$ 0.001535 (82.03 %)
0.00000387 BTC (81.80 %)

This market is gonna go crazy soon.

You have my word.

Yep, im not selling until we reach .001 btc

Wow the trade history window on bter is 100% full of buys, everyone is pumping into this coin today Cheesy

Haha Bit optimistic there brother. It will go to 1000 Sat - that is a certainty. 3000 Sat is potentially on the cards if Fontas really meant it when we said 3000 - 5000 Sat was a target for GHOST. 10,000 would be a remarkable pump. 100,000 would be front page of CNN worthy lol
legendary
the price is recover from bottom now.

with the new features, the price will go up in next week.
Activity: 532

You have my word.

Wow the trade history window on bter is 100% full of buys, everyone is pumping into this coin today Cheesy

Amazing.

Do you realize that getting GHOST to ever trade at said price would mean that we'd see the most epic pump ever for a coin that
Activity: 495

You have my word.

Activity: 532

You have my word.
BTW anyone selling at 276 when the price was 390 10 minutes ago needs their head checked. I am buying up your coins - in the interests of fairness you should know that.

If it´s going like this for 2 more hours, i will get some quaaludes and start dancing Cheesy

I should have gotten in the train when it was calling, dang i miss this one again.

Haha I really wish people would listen to me sometimes! I ain't BobSurplus or IE - if I say somethings going up its because I truly believe it will based on the market's activity. Love it when ordinary people make a bit of cash - some of us struggle to pay the bills each week so $50 here or $60 there can make a big difference in people's day to day life Smiley

However - I will confidently say that this coin is going over 1000 and more speculatively to 3000. 1000 is my expected price in the next day or two, 3000-5000 Satoshi is Fontas' target.

Generally if you get in while the whales a still accumulating and don't get too greedy i.e. sell 20% of the coins with each 50% the price rises. Then you will make a tidy profit.

Like I said earlier - Buy now or miss the train again. Hopefully people will listen to me - I watch these charts like a hawk and I screencap 'pre pump buy ins' and upload them. That's basically the whales buying in. Its the signal for a trend reversal.

Good luck!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The Future of Security Tokens
If it´s going like this for 2 more hours, i will get some quaaludes and start dancing Cheesy
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Nothing against a 4,62k gain, im watching the chart like a retard the last 2h, looks really compromising Cheesy

Won´t sell untill i see signs of dumping, but at the moment, the coin is going to da moon  Shocked

Agreed.

http://i.imgur.com/So7Dcru.png
Nothing against a 4,62k gain, im watching the chart like a retard the last 2h, looks really compromising Cheesy

Won´t sell untill i see signs of dumping, but at the moment, the coin is going to da moon  Shocked
I watch this coin very interested the last 3 day´s, i bought a shitload of ghostcoins, looks very good, i think 500 is possible, at least 400+

Don't sell yourself short - this coin is exhibiting pre-pump symptoms. This thing has the potential to hit 5k+

Just because the current roadmap isn't amazing, doesn't mean the dev wont add additional features.

Better get on board because the train's leaving the station Smiley
I watch this coin very interested the last 3 day´s, i bought a shitload of ghostcoins, looks very good, i think 500 is possible, at least 400+
Activity: 770
Merit: 506
Yeah its a no brainer for anyone to at least but 50k worth as they are so cheap.
The way I see it I will lose nothing really even if the coin dropped to 1 sat. 50k
is the price of a couple of pizzas but could easily triple in value...heck even more
than that if some momentum happened .
I should have gotten in the train when it was calling, dang i miss this one again.

You didn't miss it at all. It's still at 300sat and it's on the way to 1k+.

All aboard! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: