Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GIARCOC]GIARCOIN *SCRYPT N FACTOR*KGW FIX*POLONIEX BITTREX EXCHANGE!! - page 29. (Read 45496 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
WINDOWS WALLET READY!!!!!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Fantastic work with the surveys.  It's nice to see a coin creation assisted by the community.

I have a question though, I've never mined a coin with Adaptive N-Factor Scrypt.  Is there a special line of code I need to enter? 

I know for scrypt-n I had to enter --algo=scrypt:2048 into Cudamanager.

Only this Wink (OFC -o your pool etc...)

Ok, great, I'll set it up for scrypt n then.  Thanks. Smiley
Fantastic work with the surveys.  It's nice to see a coin creation assisted by the community.

I have a question though, I've never mined a coin with Adaptive N-Factor Scrypt.  Is there a special line of code I need to enter? 

Only this Wink (OFC -o your pool etc...)
Activity: 15

Activity: 10
A quantitative interest from a large number of COINS, it will be not solo - mineable immediately. If you don't gain attention and interest before launch COINS, so may not need low initial returns. I think it is to be determined. According to the reward & time structure, thread within a few 100 pieces can throw in a few minutes.
Added another countdown!

giar.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
PROP
Payout
1% Fee
Scary stable server
Support:  [email protected] or use the pool contact form
Open for pre-registration!
Added
Activity: 673
Merit: 500

giar.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
PROP
Payout
1% Fee
Scary stable server
Support:  [email protected] or use the pool contact form
Open for pre-registration!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Make Love Not War
what exact timezone for launching?
ALMOST READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Block reward:50 GIARCOC
First 200 blocks:5 GIARCOC (To prevent insta-mining)
Blocktime: 1 min
KGW start at 180.

Well, I see you got lots of coins information statistics
And show them through graphically
This is very good, well done
Stick out a mile is very intuitive
I think I will love no premine coins
But the coins need money to promotion
For example:
Usually need some BTC to help the coin trade on large trading platform just like Mintpal.

I think GIARCOIN will be a great project.
Thank you for your feedback Wink
Activity: 159
Well, I see you got lots of coins information statistics
And show them through graphically
This is very good, well done
Stick out a mile is very intuitive
I think I will love no premine coins
But the coins need money to promotion
For example:
Usually need some BTC to help the coin trade on large trading platform just like Mintpal.

I think GIARCOIN will be a great project.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
"your choice, our work"

Thats the way to go!  Cheesy

+1 for rolling launch
Activity: 84
early adapter need some reward. why would people mine this when hey will get no payout

No. It's not true that early adapter need reward. It's just whales with hundreds mega hash power wanting to instamine it and dump it and ruin it. Nothing else.
Most of altcoins have been ruined like this.

You cant dump a coin that isnt available for trade on a market at launch.

^^^^
Ask me about Karmacoin
early adapter need some reward. why would people mine this when hey will get no payout

No. It's not true that early adapter need reward. It's just whales with hundreds mega hash power wanting to instamine it and dump it and ruin it. Nothing else.

You are partially right. it's a double edge sword. Because the pump and dumps have gained so much publicity and shown profitable a lot of big whales practice this.

but you logic fails when you are trying to compare it to a low reward lunch. because a big whale with 30 mhs rig going agains yours of 400 khs rigs will always be true. even at difficulty 1. those will eat through the blocks while you miserably mine 1 block. if you even get a chance. if you switch to adaptive n and kimoto the amount of block finding rates compare to yours are still the same. it will always be an equal rate.

Now , would you sit there mine this coin if it will mean that from the begging it will be 1 coin per block. for 200 blocks. then you will barely get 300 coins a day. While going against big whales? especially when this coin offers nothing to show more then a 1 day pump and dump race to the exchange.

Sorry. but you can do any kind of optimization to the difficulty. but it will never work. because its is not about "fair" lunch anymore. No one cares about these coins futures. they never did. it is all about who can dump on the exchange first now.

Activity: 84

You cant dump a coin that isnt available for trade on a market at launch.
Pages:
Jump to: