Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GIG] GIGACOIN GIGAGRID CURRENCY - page 4. (Read 35194 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!

I know I've said this before, but you should consider joining up with other smaller coins and form an alliance of sorts. The more community members you have the higher the chances of the coins surviving.

You obviously ha the desire and that is awesome, you just need a few more followers, much like ICN
[/quote]

well i wish you luck on that exchange ,we will see what happens ,i would like to see some real world applicatins and new stuff from the dev that is whats needed Cool
[/quote]

on that point, who is the dev? never hear from him at all on here
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

[/quote]

I know I've said this before, but you should consider joining up with other smaller coins and form an alliance of sorts. The more community members you have the higher the chances of the coins surviving.

You obviously ha the desire and that is awesome, you just need a few more followers, much like ICN
[/quote]

well i wish you luck on that exchange ,we will see what happens ,i would like to see some real world applicatins and new stuff from the dev that is whats needed Cool
Activity: 1022
well im not happy with cex rules or way they run operations and i prefer to be honest  with everyone and that place isnt and ico s  suck for most people

the other 3 exchanges work fine listed in op

my fav is yobit and for now i will use them so they will become more active with my support Cool

we have a vote list on cryptsy to add gig there im at 142 on the list

legendary
well im not happy with cex rules or way they run operations and i prefer to be honest  with everyone and that place isnt and ico s  suck for most people

the other 3 exchanges work fine listed in op

my fav is yobit and for now i will use them so they will become more active with my support Cool

we have a vote list on cryptsy to add gig there im at 142 on the list

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
are there any alternative exchanges where GIG is listed?
Cex exchange is outta control please pull your coins out  ,i will not stand for their business skills with all their ico ripoffs and everything they stand for is garbage

Are you annoyed about being on the de-list again?
legendary
Cex exchange is outta control please pull your coins out  ,i will not stand for their business skills with all their ico ripoffs and everything they stand for is garbage
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
so many people fall for ico's, then get phucked over bigtime lol  Cheesy

volume has been staying over 0.1 btc for good while now with gig, lets see if we can move it up a gear or so!!
legendary
April 29, 2015, 06:07:57 PM
GIG is good while others just take ico money and run or whatever they do

i like to be stable and here as a solid coin  Cool

and as community what you guys want helps guide the way

some more buy support is coming up friday  Grin
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
April 29, 2015, 05:54:24 PM
~40 Million coins mined in first 140 days and after block 280000 50 coins per block after that

dev is not set limit of coin as op states  Cool

maybe gig can get some attention soon, its been sitting quiet for to long now  Wink
legendary
April 29, 2015, 05:24:21 PM
 ~40 Million coins mined in first 140 days and after block 280000 50 coins per block after that

dev is not set limit of coin as op states  Cool
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
April 29, 2015, 02:11:15 PM
GIG is only POW

they have pos listed there for the pos coins the blockexplorer does Cool

ok so how many coins in total will gig ever have?
legendary
April 29, 2015, 01:35:46 PM
GIG is only POW

they have pos listed there for the pos coins the blockexplorer does Cool
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
April 29, 2015, 06:39:45 AM
will gig go into POS soon? im going by the block explorer.

total coins to date is - Total coins:   38644818.31100884 GIG

POW coins:   39176394.78506988 GIG   (100.00000000 %)

POS coins:   0 GIG   (0.00000000 %)

at what % is POS?

CHEERS
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
April 23, 2015, 08:50:21 AM
well while i was talking with the cex owner ritchie from bittrex was in the irc talking to me too

so if we get community together and do whats seeming to happen now that can be happening too

im waiting on our dev to get us a roadmap on what his  strategy and new things coming to GIG will be

it sure was nice to see all the mods in ccex exchange helping to promote GIG by giving away free coins telling them to thank me of course that cost me the coins but was worth the feeling

and thats the key as you guys have said its a clean coin now no bs and i do intend to keep it this way Cool

Thank You to everyone that has the coin and will only be happy times GIG is good

+100000
gig will shine one day.
if we could just get to cryptsy or trex, it would be a great boost for gig  Smiley
legendary
April 17, 2015, 09:33:10 AM
well while i was talking with the cex owner ritchie from bittrex was in the irc talking to me too

so if we get community together and do whats seeming to happen now that can be happening too

im waiting on our dev to get us a roadmap on what his  strategy and new things coming to GIG will be

it sure was nice to see all the mods in ccex exchange helping to promote GIG by giving away free coins telling them to thank me of course that cost me the coins but was worth the feeling

and thats the key as you guys have said its a clean coin now no bs and i do intend to keep it this way Cool

Thank You to everyone that has the coin and will only be happy times GIG is good
April 17, 2015, 01:54:19 AM
I'm glad you got that sorted Smiley

Now time to move on and work on your coin, get the community pumped and start rocking.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
April 16, 2015, 06:06:39 AM
anyone want to join me in few days to add some buy support??
help would be appreciated  Wink
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
April 16, 2015, 06:05:15 AM
nice to see gig staying on cex, if we can get more trading/volume over the next while and put more of a push for cryptsy and trex to get gig noticed more. its really undervalued atm for a good clean coin with no drama surrounding it, which is unusual now in crypto.
legendary
April 15, 2015, 07:57:35 PM
no they arent after a long discussion with the real owner it was determined that they only should of been a low volume warning and that was dismssed and i agreed to be nice to them Cool

we have have volume  since beginning of the month that is above their limits and we will continue this and grow more each day

and yesthis coin is very value priced and its good maybe a lil moody but certainly honest
Pages:
Jump to: