Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GIO] GOLD.IO DEX+DAC based on EOSIO! Hybrid Airdrop and MVP coming soon! - page 2. (Read 821 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Will there be mobile applications for this exchange eventually?

This would be great to have. I've never actually tried to use an app for an exchange though. It seems like there's usually so many options that it wouldn't do great on a small touch screen, anyone else care to share their experience?

I've used them on mobile before. I definitely prefer a desktop browser experience, but I'm that way with just about any platform.

Still in a pinch, having a decentralized exchange in your pocket at any time is pretty awesome.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

This would be great to have. I've never actually tried to use an app for an exchange though. It seems like there's usually so many options that it wouldn't do great on a small touch screen, anyone else care to share their experience?
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
How many tokens will you start with at launch? Has that been decided yet?
copper member
Activity: 28
I assumed this would be a gold backed token, but I'm not seeing anything about that in the original post. Is it gold backed?

It's not a token at all. It's a decentralized exchange for gold backed tokens.
Exactly! Although, we may assign a part of the money raised in these rounds to provide it with gold. This is one of our growth scenarios, and as for any serious action we take the final decision will be made by our Community through voting.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
I assumed this would be a gold backed token, but I'm not seeing anything about that in the original post. Is it gold backed?

It's not a token at all. It's a decentralized exchange for gold backed tokens.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Activity: 230
Makes sense, thanks for the fast answer.
copper member
I'm guessing that if the community votes to do so, this might become a full blown exchange for all the tokens later on, even for tokens from other platforms through atomic swaps. Right? It's run by a DAO after all.
Right! We want to prioritize the golden tokens to provide the maximum for investors in these turbulent days, but we will list other tokens as well for maximum convenience - and yes, the decisions on what we list will be influenced by the Community Smiley
Activity: 230
I'm guessing that if the community votes to do so, this might become a full blown exchange for all the tokens later on, even for tokens from other platforms through atomic swaps. Right? It's run by a DAO after all.
copper member
By the way, this today's article from CCN explains why we are so sure about our model: https://www.ccn.com/in-gold-and-bitcoin-we-trust-precious-metals-surge-as-stocks-fall/
Ooops.
it's really really amazing to see the ccn.com has published article on GOLD.io project.
I am busy now, so I will only have time to read the article later.
Anyway, thanks so much.
Hi! This article is not about on GOLD.IO specifically but explains the correlation between gold and crypto. That's amazing!
Here's one about GOLD.IO on CCN as well if you want to check it out too: https://www.ccn.com/power-of-gold-on-blockchain-gold-io-presents-the-first-inter-blockchain-dex-governed-by-the-community/
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
By the way, this today's article from CCN explains why we are so sure about our model: https://www.ccn.com/in-gold-and-bitcoin-we-trust-precious-metals-surge-as-stocks-fall/
Ooops.
it's really really amazing to see the ccn.com has published article on GOLD.io project.
I am busy now, so I will only have time to read the article later.
Anyway, thanks so much.
copper member
copper member
So, being a decentralized exchange based on EOS, will any fee on the DEX use the payment of the fee be in EOS? Is there any bonus for those who test the DEX beta?
The native token of the exchange will be GIO and it will be the primary token for the fees. We aspire to have the maximum involvement from our community and we will reward it, of course. How are we going to do it? First of all, we will redistribute a portion of fees collected (through the airdrops etc) back to the community to nourish the projects they choose (you can read more about it in our Goldpaper on the website).
copper member
The GIO ticker is already taken ...
We are aware of Graviocoin existence  Smiley But for GOLD.IO the GIO idea was born long before we started the thread, and we are the only EOS-based project with this ticker.

You are not going to list this in other exchanges other than EOS-related exchanges?
Also, if you are planning to be listed this coin in CMC, this graviocoin already took the ticker GIO.
Any problem that you think might arise in your future listings?
Yes, there's a number of projects sharing the same ticker, you can see it at CMC as well. We will see how to fix it if it creates any issues for our development. But we don't see it as an obstacle  Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
So, being a decentralized exchange based on EOS, will any fee on the DEX use the payment of the fee be in EOS? Is there any bonus for those who test the DEX beta?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
We are aware of Graviocoin existence  Smiley But for GOLD.IO the GIO idea was born long before we started the thread, and we are the only EOS-based project with this ticker.

You are not going to list this in other exchanges other than EOS-related exchanges?
Also, if you are planning to be listed this coin in CMC, this graviocoin already took the ticker GIO.
Any problem that you think might arise in your future listings?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Meanwhile, the first golden lockdrop for EOS holders has started!

You can find all the details in this Medium article

The airdrop has been given for only EOS owners.
Unfortunately, I don't have any EOS, so I can not join the airdrop.
Anyway, good luck with the GOLD.io project.
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: