Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GIZMOcoin][GIZ] 10% Rewarded PoS | GIZMOland Board Game | GIZMOcoins SOON - page 14. (Read 31626 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
©
GIZMO 200sats tonight!

Shocked that green candle!

yeah ,,  it's cheap .. i think today up to 500sat , see the total coin Cheesy , cheapp

C-cex n bittrex soon  Cheesy

Buy Buy and HODL for now !
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
GIZMO 200sats tonight!

Shocked that green candle!

yeah ,,  it's cheap .. i think today up to 500sat , see the total coin Cheesy , cheapp

C-cex n bittrex soon  Cheesy
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Activity: 188
Merit: 10

Coming soon

Thank you for adding GIZMOcoin to your exchange. We tried to avoid exchanges until we release main features but if someone wants to sell his GIZMOcoin that is fine with us.

YoBit please make sure you update your wallets when we release later today. Staking fix will take effect in few days.

Any hints on what these main features are...?

Hint - "Gizmo Land" Smiley

the sig campaign Is closed ?

Yes it is closed now and funds distributed.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
the sig campaign Is closed ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Thank you for adding GIZMOcoin to your exchange. We tried to avoid exchanges until we release main features but if someone wants to sell his GIZMOcoin that is fine with us.

YoBit please make sure you update your wallets when we release later today. Staking fix will take effect in few days.

Any hints on what these main features are...?
©

Good news

DID YOU RECEIVE MY PM??

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
That is very good news about GIZ to be finally on some exchange. Thanks for updates Yobit.net once again is first to add some new coin .
Dev I think the title of the thread needs to be edited as sign campaign as well as pow have ended . Thanks
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Why are we not on a single exchange yet? 

No blockexplorer...?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Why are we not on a single exchange yet? 
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Sell some GIZ, if you are interested in
pm me your Price!
Activity: 210
Anybody received his promotion yet?

yes

sologap YOU cheated GIZMO and changed your signature after receiving coins and before 1 week passed.

Sad

Send back 400.000 GIZ to our public address in OP GNvXkMJ9iLpbCd5415kJAFyF7ewosfyUZ  We will use those coins to give to other people. I am sure many would like GIZMO signature for you

Hey, i didnt cheat! i really didnt know that i have to keep the sig for 1 week.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Looking forward  to block explorer
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
So what's the total coin count after POW?
©
We have a small update coming, staking of coins is now properly adjusted thanks to great GIZMO community. I am compiling wallets now should be ready for download in few hours. Staking adjustment will take effect in approx 3 days so please make sure you have the new wallet ready.

yeah, I'm ready with this ! Thanks for the update
We have a small update coming, staking of coins is now properly adjusted thanks to great GIZMO community. I am compiling wallets now should be ready for download in few hours. Staking adjustment will take effect in approx 3 days so please make sure you have the new wallet ready.
Pages:
Jump to: