Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GLDN] Goldencoin & Goldencoin Classic Hard Fork/Swap (Dogecoin Challenger) - page 5. (Read 1543 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 0
looks like Exbitron.com might be the first site if not it'll be its own exchange.

DONATIONS!!!
The project is dead ....site is down...

site is back up... Do you have any Goldencoin? I would buy for .0001 cents. I'll pay you in Tron
anybody have any Goldencoin for sale? I'll buy for .0001 cents a Goldencoin. I will send you Tron

project is not dead site will be back up block explorer is still up.
Activity: 78
go to hidden files find folder "AppData"

Windows Vista, 7, 10C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Goldencoin

create a note file type: addnode: 147.182.179.61

go to HELP then debug window in your wallet GO to console then type "setgenerate true" to start mining
Activity: 78
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC990OXeaVBnuDKWsiv-cTLQ

bout to start posting videos on my youtube channel. I will give out free Goldencoin.
how to connect to mining on cpu, no connection to rpc ?What are the miner settings Windows 10?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC990OXeaVBnuDKWsiv-cTLQ

bout to start posting videos on my youtube channel. I will give out free Goldencoin.
Can someone create a paperwallet website for Goldencoin like bitaddress.org
from what it seems, this project is like experimental only. but why use the term golden here? it doesn't correlate with your target industry here? or do you really have the interest to venture in sports blogging community?
btw, how do yo know that this one will last only for about 13 years, it may not even survive this year? waiting if this one will manage to hit in the trading market...

madcommentator.com is coming this football season. we're going to blog about sports its going to last as long as Bitcoin. I kept the halving the same probably longer since the block reward is bigger.
builder coin
error
makefile.unix:190: recipe for target 'obj/checkpoints.o' failed
make: *** [obj/checkpoints.o] Error 1
 daemon=?

I'm not having trouble building it. something wrong with your sdependencies.
ok up and running come and get ya Goldencoins

Addnode=142.93.60.164

aight its not hard to figure out but heres the github

https://github.com/goldencoin-foundation/goldencoingo

its not tested yet so if there are errors i'll just fork goldcoin and do it over. Who ever mines the 2nd block send the coins to my Gold  encoin address

Gf52HtdJJQTcTm7GLdsbxe9muxpZFqwEHS

should be 100,000 coins  but I gotta feeling there might be a error or they wont send it if not I'm deleting the it and forking Goldcoin and then I should be ok. I doubt this will work

Activity: 442
Merit: 100
Hello,

If you cannot pre-mine your own coin, then how are you going to support the coin and development.

I could but I have to learn a different way or fork Goldcoin instead of nengcoin. I did Neng cuz its suppose to be mineable on a phone some how but I doubt it so I'll probably fork Goldcoin smh then post it from there.

Ok, understood.
Hello,

If you cannot pre-mine your own coin, then how are you going to support the coin and development.

I could but I have to learn a different way or fork Goldcoin instead of nengcoin. I did Neng cuz its suppose to be mineable on a phone some how but I doubt it so I'll probably fork Goldcoin smh then post it from there.
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
Hello,

who can mine this because the .conf way isnt working i need the premined coins and i dont trust nobody.
Asking for help mining this coin. Who wants to help mine this for me to start I put 100,000 in the 2nd block premine.

I can help you mining, i have my private pool, send me your discord in a DM or here, so we can do it, thanks

Sent you a message from another cuz i could'nt your settings block newbie messages

Check your PM, need addnode to sync wallet

try again check dm
from what it seems, this project is like experimental only. but why use the term golden here? it doesn't correlate with your target industry here? or do you really have the interest to venture in sports blogging community?
btw, how do yo know that this one will last only for about 13 years, it may not even survive this year? waiting if this one will manage to hit in the trading market...

all these tokens are experimental its like the .com boom. Golden because 1 it was still unused and then its actual about retrieving valuable sports information. Its based on the Golden retriever dog... Its set to only mine for about 13 years then the max supply is all mined. the average life span of the actual Golden Retriever dog is around 12-13 years.
Pages:
Jump to: