Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOA] GoaCoin - new Wallet 0.12.2.2, POW, Masternodes, NeoScrypt - page 35. (Read 83626 times)

copper member
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
cool!

Can you write to us at email or use app telegram? or discord?
copper member
We have decided to suspend the sale of masternodes until the end of next week.

By this time, we will conduct several important negotiations with other projects.
We will try to get an answer from one of major stock exchanges with a specific price in order to know what amount is needed.

We did not sell coins from the premine, be calm.

Follow the news.
Activity: 34
Merit: 8
Anyone who already has a masternode, could you tell how long the payments start?
Because I created a masternode 15 hours ago and nothing

Check here https://masternodes.online/currencies/GOA/
AVG masternode reward frequency:   5h 13m 3s

i can offer more logo designs or designs in general.
pm for details @goacoincore

We will contact you, we like your work.
cool!

About MN rewards
We think about a change in the remuneration. We can vote. We warn in advance.

i think for all changes asking the community by voting is the best thing to do!

lets get to the moon
copper member
Anyone who already has a masternode, could you tell how long the payments start?

Check here https://masternodes.online/currencies/GOA/
AVG masternode reward frequency:   5h 13m 3s

We will contact you, we like your work.

About MN rewards
We think about a change in the remuneration. We can vote. We warn in advance.
Activity: 60
What kind of wallet can I use?
Yes we need to increase MN rewards, it will increase the price and we will be able to get to other exchanges!

after reading about the problems with big mining farms raping coins which have low diff 24/7 i think perhaps they should consider:

7/15 MN 8/15 Mining or
10/15 MN 5/15 Mining

reward recalculation.

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Has anyone ran into the issue of after the below steps, no additional directories are created? Especially the goacoincore diretory.  Tried to configure the goacoin.conf but it does not exist.  i followed the guide to the T and get the same results.  thank you.

*Also i get this error during the ./configure switch.   libdb_cxx headers missing, GoaCoin Core requires this library for wallet. 

I get the exact same error and I am not sure what cause it. Any help on this would be appreciated - I guess some people might now about it as there are over 110 MN operating.

If you mean this error "*Also i get this error during the ./configure switch.   libdb_cxx headers missing, GoaCoin Core requires this library for wallet."  That's your problem.  To fix it:
Code:
sudo apt-get install libdb++-dev
    then recompile.

If you're talking about nano complaining that the .conf file doesn't exist, then the most likely issue is one of the following
    1. You're not in your home directory.
    2. You ran it as root the first time and now you're trying to edit it as your user
    3. You ran it as user the first time, and now you're trying to edit it as root.[/li]
Suggested solution:
1. Make sure you're user and not root (prompt should end in a $  NOT a #)
2. run Goa again
3. Try nano ~/.gocoincore/goacoin.conf  (makes sure you're referencing the home directory instead of the present working directory)
4. Report the messages at 1 if there's a problem.

[/quote]

Yes, i was missing the libdb - after installing it correctly the next steps were working fine. Synching to the current block height now, thank you! Smiley
Activity: 18
 Yes we need to increase MN rewards, it will increase the price and we will be able to get to other exchanges!
Activity: 21
About new exchanges
We send requests for addition to large stock exchanges. While the major exchanges are silent, they all have large influxes of new users and we think they simply do not have time to add new coins. All major exchanges want the initial fee for adding.

We plan to sell 5-10 masternodes. And the proceeds to send to pay the fee.
We are ready to discuss with you whether it is necessary to sell coins from the premine and at what price.
We propose to sell 5 masternodes for 5 BTC. What do you think about it?

With 5 BTC you won't be able to list anywhere.

Look at polis coin after they increased MN rewards. Now their MN worth 4 BTC. Why not to do the same thing? Give 75% of block to MNs, wait for a week, thaen sell 5 MNs from auction for 20 BTC and list us to HitBTC or Cryptopia.

We need to get to some major exchange, that's my point. Without liquidity we are very vulnerable
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
We are happy with any help. If you want to join us, write to us. Immediately indicate what exactly you can help and on what terms.
About premine
We releasing premine for the development and promotion of coins.

We understand that everyone worries about the premine. We promise to spend on our side only the most necessary for the development and promotion of the coin. We think that we will not need the whole amount for this.
At the end of the year, we plan to either burn the leftovers or distribute them among all network members. We are ready to listen to your suggestions.
We believe that the premine belongs to everyone and we must solve his destinies together. From your suggestions we will organize a vote.
You can keep track of spending here: http://goaco.in/premine-spending.html

Due to the growth of the rate, we plan to review the size of the awards. All with whom there were already arrangements for payment, will receive as agreed. This is about 500 GOA (this is the payment of technical support, bounty manager and translators).
One of these days begins the program of bounty for which we plan to spend about 4000 GOA. Later we will report more details.

Hey,

why do you want to review the size of the rewards? you calculated in GOA. now they're worth more than you expected. so i think there should be more money from the premine for the important things to pay for.

We plan to cancel the award for the logo. We appreciate your work and plan to reward everyone with a small amount for the submitted variants of logos. For a more modest reward for the development of the logo, professional designers will take part. We believe this will be true of all members of the community.
If you believe that it is necessary to act like something else, just let us know. We are always ready to go to meet the community.

Why cancel it totally and then pay for a designer later if some already made suggestions and there will be more for sure from the community. I did some more designs which i planned to show you and the community today.

Your participation
If you:
-programmer
-developer of mobile app
-webmaster
-designer

If you are ready to help the community for an adequate reward, just let us know.

GoaCoin communities open to all. Follow our news.

here are some more layouts for the logo from me:
https://image.ibb.co/jkiXwm/26755650_10155765223395380_269280772_n.png (Original)

https://image.ibb.co/hfVqhR/26754795_10155765223400380_849593220_n.png
https://image.ibb.co/jkiXwm/26755650_10155765223395380_269280772_n.png

We appreciate your work and plan to reward everyone with a small amount for the submitted variants of logos.
If you want to do this:
Code:
GeEWB2YSQXcwrADAVvSuBmhADh21bjixHX

best regards
Activity: 2

Activity: 159
Merit: 1
Gainers: masternodes.online

1. GoaCoin (GOA):  120.25%
2. SCORE (SCORE):  101.43%
3. Polis (POLIS):  100.77%
4. Numus (NMS):  75.55%
5. STRAKS (STAK):  62.38%
6. MoneyBag (MNB):  60.18%
7. Galactrum (ORE):  59.09%
8. Bitradio (BRO):  54.95%
9. Social Send (SEND):  54.48%
10. LUXCoin (LUX):  40.15%
Activity: 1
I am interested in a masternode as well, are there still some available?
I would like more information.
Activity: 1
I want to reserve one MN  Wink , please contact to me by PM (i'm newbie on forum an i can't send PM to you)
copper member
We thank everyone for their support and trust.

We have prepared answers to frequently asked questions.

About us
The project was conceived first and foremost for the introduction cryptocurrency in real life. Part of our team were not born in Goa, the new one consider this place to be their home. Many of us have lived in Goa for many years. It seems to us that the cryptocurrency will simplify the lives of many. We believe that the free community of Goa will easily accept the cryptocurrency for conversion.

People of different nationalities enter our team. We cooperate with the Indians, they help us solve many organizational issues. Including in the team there are Russian-speaking participants. Russian community in Goa is one of the biggest. Some of its participants have already expressed their approval and promised to provide maximum support. The project is international, so we are delighted to members of any nationality.

If you are from Goa, then you are the first to know the members of our team. We will come to you for support. Perhaps many people already know us. After the final formation of the team, we will tell you about us in detail.

Many of us work on pure enthusiasm. All that we can do for free, we are ready for this. We did not expect a rapid development. In our plans was the introduction and presentation in Goa only in the next season (Q3/2018). But we are ready to accelerate this process.

Our own forces are already lacking. We are looking for additional people in the team. We are happy with any help. If you want to join us, write to us. Immediately indicate what exactly you can help and on what terms.

About premine
We releasing premine for the development and promotion of coins.

We understand that everyone worries about the premine. We promise to spend on our side only the most necessary for the development and promotion of the coin. We think that we will not need the whole amount for this.
At the end of the year, we plan to either burn the leftovers or distribute them among all network members. We are ready to listen to your suggestions.
We believe that the premine belongs to everyone and we must solve his destinies together. From your suggestions we will organize a vote.
You can keep track of spending here: http://goaco.in/premine-spending.html

Due to the growth of the rate, we plan to review the size of the awards. All with whom there were already arrangements for payment, will receive as agreed. This is about 500 GOA (this is the payment of technical support, bounty manager and translators).
One of these days begins the program of bounty for which we plan to spend about 4000 GOA. Later we will report more details.

We plan to cancel the award for the logo. We appreciate your work and plan to reward everyone with a small amount for the submitted variants of logos. For a more modest reward for the development of the logo, professional designers will take part. We believe this will be true of all members of the community.
If you believe that it is necessary to act like something else, just let us know. We are always ready to go to meet the community.

About new exchanges
We send requests for addition to large stock exchanges. While the major exchanges are silent, they all have large influxes of new users and we think they simply do not have time to add new coins. All major exchanges want the initial fee for adding.

We plan to sell 5-10 masternodes. And the proceeds to send to pay the fee.
We are ready to discuss with you whether it is necessary to sell coins from the premine and at what price.
We propose to sell 5 masternodes for 5 BTC. What do you think about it?

Plans for the near future
We planned wallets for mobile phones not in the wake of Q2/2018. But many people are already ready to try to accept payment in Goa for their services. And ask for this wallets for mobile devices. We are already doing this. If you can help or speed this process, please contact us.

This season we plan to hold one promo party in one of the clubs in North Goa.

We also seek out a place for the opening of the headquarters. Where we could work and be in communication on time.

We prepare a roadmap and whitepaper. We are still forming the overall concept of the project. Every day we communicate with new people who can help in the popularization of this project. And we try to rebuild our work for your requests. Every day we have new opportunities for development of the project and the community. Have patience, we will talk about our plans and opportunities.Soon we will be more in the team and the work goes faster.

Your participation
If you:
-programmer
-developer of mobile app
-webmaster
-designer

If you are ready to help the community for an adequate reward, just let us know.

GoaCoin communities open to all. Follow our news.
Activity: 2

What is the time for the first payment in the masternode?
Activity: 11
Stocks.exchange ist no scam!!
The 2nd and 3rd deposit went much quicker too!

Nice Logo @neuhof7
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
Hey People,

tried to make a logo for the coin

hope u all like it.

there are better resolution and other colors available.

pm me for details! @goacoinCore

adress for the win:
Code:
GeEWB2YSQXcwrADAVvSuBmhADh21bjixHX

what about the bounty campaign?

best regards

Nice logo.

Yeah, any news from the Devs about the bounties would be appreciated, 10th January was mentioned as a potential bounty update. We want to bring this coin forward and gladly invest our time. Unfortunately I did not receive any feedback on my German translation, yet.

@ GoaCoinCore: Would you be so kind to update us? My translation is to be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngoa-goacoin-pow-masternodes-asic-resistance-neoscrypt-2696729
Pages:
Jump to: