Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]💰GOLDENCURRENCY💰 - 🔥First cash private money 100% backed by gold🔥 - page 4. (Read 4933 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

"If we want free enterprise and a market economy to survive…, we have no choice but to replace the governmental currency monopoly and national currency systems by free competition.» Friedrich Hayek, Nobel Prize in Economics winner.

First cash private money on blockchain, 100% backed by gold, and its infrastructure. The project involves issuance of the currency, global bank network establishment with ATMs, bank cards, POS-terminals and crypto-fiat-currency exchange.

Bounty campaign is LIVE, join   HERE

this token looks promising
Activity: 369
Merit: 100
Another new project with a very interesting GOLDENCURRENCY program is also Goldencurrency's first 100% personal cash backed by gold
Activity: 147
Looks good, i will share this project, more people have to know about it! <3
Activity: 28
I am glad I read this. It has enlightened and raised my appraisal of the project. When I saw the name, I never knew it's grass root oriented this way. Keep up the good work
Activity: 68
This will be first of its kind, and maybe the only one, will there be a real golden paper money or this will be digital currency? or both? since this will be in use with the blockchain.
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
this project make me curious, i hope this project will success and get a lot advantages from this.
thank you for good information developers and team.
Activity: 195
this is a very good project and we believe its going to go far. welldone to all the stakeholders in fist cash private money backed by gold.
Activity: 11
Activity: 37
I see the trend of backing coins with gold, interesting
The project seems to be promising, want to see how will it go
Activity: 62
What your main benefit compared to another token with the same concept (gold backed) ?
Activity: 63
думаю все палучитца
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
Activity: 62
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
If your token is 100% backed by gold, how can you offer it with a 35% of bonus? Are you able to buy gold with 35% discount?
Activity: 46
I believe that investing in their projects is a perfect choice! one of criteria the project will be success is always give update every time, so we able to know the project will achieve the goal or not, and i think this project will interest for investor to invest to this project.

Activity: 64
this is great idea . i hope best luck to this project .because this is first idea cash private money
Activity: 28
gold and blockchain be a parts its a good idea, will be stabble pricing of token and growth year by year
Merit: 2
When the project is looked at, it seems logical in the first stage, and we are very happy if we are not disappointed in this matter. Bounty has a problem with your link. Unfortunately link does not work. I am confident that you will reach your goals better in time, I wish you success

Link has been fixed now Vatalay - thank you for pointing that out.
Merit: 2
When the project is looked at, it seems logical in the first stage, and we are very happy if we are not disappointed in this matter. Bounty has a problem with your link. Unfortunately link does not work. I am confident that you will reach your goals better in time, I wish you success

Welcome and thank you for pointing that out, we will have that fixed. The link should point to here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypre-sale-golden-currency-100-backed-by-gold-finished-3310780

Please feel free to join our bounty program and ask any further questions.
Pages:
Jump to: