Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN]GoldMint - ICO is over. $7.3M collected.⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 22. (Read 168999 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 94
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
Activity: 9
good project. I want this project successfully
Activity: 280
Activity: 36
Great project.. I think GoldMint will be huge! Airdrop is really big.. I wish success of this project!
Activity: 5
Activity: 44
This is awesome, having the price of the coins based on the real gold price.
good luck to the team and may his project sky rocket
Activity: 15
Activity: 112
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Many people joined for airdrop or no? i dont understand for what they joined and where? in telegram? thank.
Activity: 34
Activity: 4
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Activity: 3
Activity: 52
Look like this coin is worth to wait, just by reading the fist post here, I think that this is a good project, and it will be success in the future.
Good luck guys.
Activity: 3
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint
Greetings!

Looks like an interesting project, I hope the physical gold backing is truly provable?

Yes, sure.
In order to always have sufficient funds to repurchase all of GOLD’s crypto assets at the current price of gold, GoldMint successfully opened an account with the well-known broker WedBush. This broker gives GoldMint the opportunity to buy and sell supply futures (and physical gold at London’s OTC market) on both the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) and the London Mercantile Exchange (LMA). As a subject of the OTC market, the company chose SGPMX (Singapore), which is well suited for our customers from Southeast Asia. In addition to this, the company, like any other participant, admitted to trade professionally in physical gold and has an account with Brinks.

And you always can check information on this page:
https://www.goldmint.io/transparency

Best regards,
Team GoldMint
Pages:
Jump to: