Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN]GoldMint - ICO is over. $7.3M collected.⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 35. (Read 169023 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Join @KeesJB

Hope to see a bright future with this project!
Activity: 1
Join @derricta

Lucrative and educative at same time; would like to learn some more how to improve on this work; kudos goldmint
Join @wifeglle

On planet earth, this is the best place to be; the golden heart of crypto ...i joined
Activity: 171
Activity: 71
I am very glad that I found this project. from my point of view, a very promising and necessary. Currently meets all modern requirements and has a large number of advantages! Go and get acquainted with the project!!!
Activity: 70
Nice project. Will follow it up.
Activity: 36

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: -2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore

Re: [ANN][ICO]GOLDMINT - Blockchain platform which operates gold-backed cryptoassets
August 15, 2017, 03:09:42 PM
Reply with quote  #10

Really keen on this project!! Having the coins based on the real gold price is a very interesting idea. Hopefully this project has a good future ahead of it!
Activity: 22
join @angshuster

a very good thinking indeed. a very potential project. It would be a milestone in the world of crypto. thanks.
Join@osama256

Gold bounded by crypto awesome, what can be better!
Activity: 21
Join @RycoPsycho

Gold bounded by crypto awesome, what can be better!
Activity: 2
Join @samdraklumpi

Hurray!!!!! are we minting some gold?? Nice
Activity: 95
Merit: 3
Activity: 13
Activity: 50
When do you think the coins will be listed on an exchange? I know that is hard to answer but this project is exciting!  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 20
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
 platform which operates with 100% gold-backed cryptoassets
Greetings!

HOW CAN MNT TOKENS BE PURCHASED?

MNTP is initially released via ICO, after which MNTP tokens will migrate to the GoldMint blockchain, using a 1/1 fork. Then they will receive an MNT ticker.

IN WHAT WAY WILL MNTP TOKENS MIGRATE FROM ETHEREUM TO GRAPHENE?

MNTP will first be found on Ethereum and produced via its ERC20 interface. Once Graphene is installed, MNTP will be conveyed there and will have MNT name.

DOES MNT ACT LIKE A GOLDMINT SHARE?

MNT token does not imply rights to participate in company management of GoldMint and is not a share.

With regards,
team GOLDMINT

Activity: 17
Join @rockjazzed

this is the era of great community involvement and profitting. weldone goldmint.
the project, if I understood correctly, has enormous potential ... I think it's worth following it
Pages:
Jump to: