Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN]GoldMint - ICO is over. $7.3M collected.⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 44. (Read 169023 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
A very inspiring project! All other projects may look like but can never be exactly like this. Let us keep it up. The sky is the beginning, nobody will be able to imagine the end - an awesome end indeed!
Activity: 37
its big project.I see white paper it seems very good. There is no doubt that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community.good job
Activity: 141
GoldMint is really a promising project, I liked the concept. I wish you a great success.
Activity: 35
Activity: 22
#Proof
telegram_username @mdan1

Now the project is booming and the community is getting bigger.
Activity: 434
Activity: 87
one of the interesting project of 2018....looking for pre sale and wanted to join the pre-sale
Activity: 4
Joint @telegram_edward2219

Good project
Activity: 18
Hình như đồng tiền này đáng để chờ đợi, chỉ bằng cách đọc bài viết nắm tay ở đây, tôi nghĩ rằng đây là một dự án tốt, và nó sẽ thành công trong tương lai.
Chúc các bạn may mắn.
Activity: 31
Activity: 62
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Crypto Boss
Activity: 8
All the Tokens For sale will be back by gold?

TO summarize, Gold Storage powered by blockchain technology? Correct?
Activity: 35
Anything GOLD sounds good to me  Grin
Activity: 18
Join telegram  @Mamun20192020
i think this project is unique & broad future , and the team is strong and active.
Activity: 122
Join @telegram @James457
Gold secured by blockchai is the best idea ever
Activity: 48
A very inspiring project! All other projects may look like but can never be exactly like this. Let us keep it up. The sky is the beginning, nobody will be able to imagine the end - an awesome end indeed!
Activity: 33
Activity: 6
Join Telegram @Sumonislam860
Activity: 12
how is it different from existing token DGD (Digix DAO)
Pages:
Jump to: