Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN]GoldMint - ICO is over. $7.3M collected.⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 6. (Read 168999 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint

Dear GoldMint Community!

Today we are happy to announce our listing on the masternodes.online! This site is the best way to track information about PoS tokens. There you can find much useful info about master nodes in the Mint blockchain.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/MNTP

Also, we've created a Discord server for our community. Please, join us here:
https://discord.gg/MdGvrn5

Dear GoldMint Community!

Big media about our project!

https://yhoo.it/2WFbqKV

Dear GoldMint Community!

Custody bot already working in the real jewelry store for more than a week. Visitors are interested in the new product and we are trying to find new issues which we will fix in the Custody bot 2.0

Dear GoldMint Community!

Those members of our community who launched master node already earned more than 1 GOLD token for the two weeks.
We are ready to answer all your questions about the master node launch.

Dear GoldMint Community!

Our Chinese partners ready to send us new spectrometer which was designed especially for GoldMint. We expect delivery on the next week and after it, the spectrometer will be installed in the Custody bot 2.0.

Dear GoldMint Community!

Now our Custody bot serves one jewelry store and helps sales managers to become real experts in jewelry appraisal.

Dear Goldmint Community!

Few photos from today's "National Pawnshop Forum" with our CEO on the stage and special guests from Hungary. They are very interested in our Custody bot.

Dear Goldmint Community!

Our team will take part in the "National Pawnshop Forum" which will be held in Moscow on May 31. It is the largest industry event to discuss current issues and for open dialogue between pawn shop market participants and regulators.
We are waiting for special guests from Hungary there. It will be great opportunities for future partnership and for sharing experience with the oldest pawn shop chain from Hungary.

Dear Goldmint Community!

First users already launched master nodes and started to receive rewards in the GOLD token!
Come to read our new article if you missed it last week:

http://bit.ly/2Etkaxp

Thanks Goldmint, I read the article. I am a bit confused about what you plan on doing with the custody bot. Are you going to rent it out? If so how much is the rent? how much money does the store make on any sales? I want a custody bot to put in my store... what can I do? Which countries will be eligible for custody bot? Why would pawnshops use custody bot when they can buy and sell gold items themselves?

Hello!

Pawn shops can buy Custody bot or rent it. Custody bot pre-order cost: $20 000. Custody bot rent: $1000 per month.
Every country is eligible for Custody bot.
Pawn shops want to use them because bot will reduce their costs.
If you want to install Custody bot in your store, you should fill the form on the website (www.custodybot.com) and our manager will contact you.

Best wishes,
Team Goldmint.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Thanks Goldmint, I read the article. I am a bit confused about what you plan on doing with the custody bot. Are you going to rent it out? If so how much is the rent? how much money does the store make on any sales? I want a custody bot to put in my store... what can I do? Which countries will be eligible for custody bot? Why would pawnshops use custody bot when they can buy and sell gold items themselves?

Dear Goldmint Community!

GoldMint CEO Dmitry Pluschevskiy declares the start of GOLD mining and tells about project future plans in his new article on Medium. GOLD mining is on!

http://bit.ly/2Etkaxp

I am talking about the infographic that was first posted on this site.

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi89.fastpic.ru%2Fbig%2F2017%2F0815%2F33%2Fd4d0e31723428243112a6522d93c8a33.png&t=601&c=ZvcqHO4Uk19jFQ

Also you mentioned in the blog that Wedbush securities would be doing the buying and selling of Gold futures contracts.

"An account has been opened with a Wedbush broker for transactions in gold futures at CME (Chicago Mercantile Exchange)."
https://blog.goldmint.io/goldmint-achievements-for-the-year-f121edee636

Is wedbush securities still cooperating with Goldmint?
Goldmint I noticed on the website that you have removed all information about buying and selling gold from the US and the CME. I read about a year ago that you were going to be using a broker to buy and sell gold and that you would back your tokens with these products. Have you abandoned these plans to only focus on the custody bot?

Dear Goldmint Community!

We will publish an article from our CEO Dmitry Pluschevskiy next week. After the publication of it, you will be able to launch masternodes and receive rewards in the GOLD token. For the first time, Dmitry will tell about the value of all elements of the project, their interaction and role in the reforming of the pawnshop industry.
Also, in the article, he will tell about our achievements since the founding of the company, and about further plans and prospects

Dear Goldmint Community!

Few screenshots of the control panel of our Mint blockchain and his latest tests. Blockchain is testing under a load of more than four thousands of transactions in a minute. Very soon this panel will be available for all users of our network.

Dear Goldmint Community!

Our CEO Dmitry Pluschevskiy is preparing an article about our project's future plans and goals. He can answer on few questions from the community members at the end of it. You can ask your questions here:
http://bit.ly/2KsFN6C

Work on the Custody Bot v. 2.0 in full swing!

Few photos from the latest conference and our CEO  Dmitry Pluschevskiy on the stage.

Activity: 5
Do we already have photos? And videos?
Pages:
Jump to: