Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN]GoldMint - ICO is over. $7.3M collected.⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 81. (Read 169023 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Greetings!

The internal MNT token does not give rights to participate in company management of GoldMint and is not a share.

MNT tokens holders recieve a right to vote on GoldMint platform proportionally to the number of tokens they hold.

This means that in case some changes are to take place within GoldMint platform, MNT tokens holder vote on whether to accept it or not.

With regards,
team GOLDMINT

In view of the current news from Russia on 'token' etc. how does this reflect on the Goldmint launch now and going forward?   ((Has Mr Putin a share of the votes!!  Smiley ))

Vladimir Putin Mandates New Rules for Cryptocurrencies (cryptcompare.com)

The Kremlin published five orders from Putin over the weekend, representing perhaps the most direct move to date by the Russian government to oversee activities around the tech industry. Not only do the orders from Putin mandate new legal structures around cryptocurrency within Russia, they ambitiously establish a plan to use the technology to create a "single payment space" within the Eurasian Economic Union. An excerpt of the document reads:

"The Government of the Russian Federation, in conjunction with the Bank of Russia, shall ensure that changes are made to the legislation of the Russian Federation providing for...[the] determination of the status of digital technologies used in the financial sphere and their concepts (including such as "technology of distributed registries", "digital letters of credit", "digital mortgage", "crypto-currency", "token", "smart contract" ") based on the obligation of the ruble as the only legal tender in the Russian Federation."
Activity: 59
So if the price changes from the original $7 to for example $8. How will you get the extra gold to cover for the token price increase?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Alexander KOSTIN | GoldMint
Greetings!
Sorry for the delay.

Will the token price ever change from the original $7?

The reason why MNTP(MNT) token price can change is GOLD tokens turnover, the second token of our upcoming Graphene-based custom tailored blockchain. The bigger GOLD tokens turnover the more blocks MNT token holders validate. Our founders have huge experience in pawnshop gold processing and selling whole to jewellers with a $12M turnover over a month. They develop unique custody bot. More about I would like you to read about here.

Wow, so many sock puppets. Nice way to market an offering. Note taken.  

A very effective marketing instrument we can recommend you.

sorry but i think i missed the update on the amount you raised after the ico. will you please give me the amount perhaps?

Right now it is:
ETH COLLECTED
AND
BTC COLLECTED

What will be or how the transaction fees will be calculated when someone move out GOLD tokens from a wallet?

For such kind operation it will always be 0,3%.

With regards,
team GOLDMINT
Activity: 448
What will be or how the transaction fees will be calculated when someone move out GOLD tokens from a wallet?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
sorry but i think i missed the update on the amount you raised after the ico. will you please give me the amount perhaps?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Wow, so many sock puppets. Nice way to market an offering. Note taken. 
Will the token price ever change from the original $7?
Greetings!

Very interesting ICO. I have a question.

If I invest $10,000 my money will be covered by $10,000 worth of physical gold?

MNT tokens available for sale on our ICO are not gold-backed. Upcoming GOLD tokens are gold-backed by physical gold troy ounce each.

Is MNTP at $7 not overpriced? Your project brings better features for hedging the volatility of cryptocurrency and well accorded for. But kind of overpriced!

Yes, after all time we decided set tokens such price.

With regards,
team GOLDMINT
Very interesting ICO. I have a question.

If I invest $10,000 my money will be covered by $10,000 worth of physical gold?
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
Is MNTP at $7 not overpriced? Your project brings better features for hedging the volatility of cryptocurrency and well accorded for. But kind of overpriced!
Greetings!

Who is the seller of MNTP tokens?

GoldMint PTE LTD company registered in Singapore is the seller of MNT tokens.

Is MNTP a security token?

No, MNTP tokens are used for ICO only. As soon as GoldMint blockchain is launched, MNTP can be exchanged for MNT used as stake in our consensus algorithm. MNT holders do not receive any passive income. We have a report on MNT/MNTP status from an US lawyer company. This provides us with an opportunity to trade MNT/MNTP on the US market 12 months after ICO.

what are mntp tokens?

MNTP tokens are launched on Ethereum blockchain and are offered for sale during ICO. Later they will migrate to MNT tokens (GoldMint blockchain) to verify GOLD transactions.

With regards,
team GOLDMINT
Activity: 332
Activity: 324
Activity: 336
Activity: 358
Who is the seller of MNTP tokens?
Greetings!

What are the price expectations? After a month? After a year?

MNT has a limited supply and they are used as stake in PoS (proof-of-stake) consensus algorithm. The more transactions there are within GoldMint blockchain the bigger rewards miners get and the more is demand for MNT.

Is that your model have so-called dividends? Can I have passive income of holding? Explain

The more MNT  a validator holds, the more blocks he  can validate and add to the chain.  As  a  result  miner  gets  75%  in  GOLD  equivalent  from  the  commissions  for  the transactions validated.                                                                                                     

In  case  at  the  moment  of  block  validation  the  miner  doesn’t  have  enough  computational  power  to  validate  the  block  or  in  case  he  cannot  do  this  for  some  other  reasons  he  can be deleted  from the White List  of reliable miners  and will  lose the right to  accomplish  a block. 

In  this  case  the  right  to  validate  blocks  goes  over  to  another  user  who has been  chosen by GoldMint algorythm. 

To  become  a  validator  all  you  need  is  to  download  GoldMint  Wallet  app  from the  official website and launch it using your GoldMint account. 

In case  a user who holds many MNT  doesn’t have  enough  computational power, he can rent computational power from other miners.

Can MNT holders participate in GoldMint company management?
 Is GoldMint a DAO?

The internal MNT token does not give rights to participate in company management of GoldMint and is not a share.

MNT tokens holders recieve a right to vote on GoldMint platform proportionally to the number of tokens they hold.

This means that in case some changes are to take place within GoldMint platform, MNT tokens holder vote on whether to accept it or not.

With regards,
team GOLDMINT
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
Common Sense Ideas == Good Ideas; We will definitely get on the horn with them
Activity: 381
Can MNT holders participate in GoldMint company management?
 Is GoldMint a DAO?
Activity: 378
Is that your model have so-called dividends? Can I have passive income of holding? Explain
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
What are the price expectations? After a month? After a year?
Pages:
Jump to: