Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOOREO][Pre ICO] ERC20: OREO COIN : Decentralized Career Platform! - page 3. (Read 1622 times)

copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Gooreo - Decentralized Career Platform!
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
It is succeeded in building trust worthy network that diminishes the need of third party in searching jobs.
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
The fresher will not be no more neglected due to their zero experience; Gooreo gives them opportunity to build up experience.
Activity: 46
It is an innovative concept that is playing a crucial role in our youngsters sector that is hungry for a job.
Activity: 46
It is possible that this project designed for US students will grow into something more and will not be superfluous in other countries.

Our platform is global, multilingual and fits all countries around the world.
thank you for passing by and I hope you will be our backers!
Okay.great.Best of Luck
Activity: 75
It is the most secured and simple process of job finding as well as candidate searching.
Activity: 87
It is reducing the high cost of recruitment services which is very beneficiary for the corporate organizations.
Activity: 125
Now fresher will be benefited by Gooreo with its helping features for finding appropriate jobs.
Activity: 125
Activity: 148
I think Gooreo is working very hard to develop them regularly with enhanced features and improved user experience.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
In this competitive job sector, Gooreo is a revolutionary step for the students who just have finished their graduation.
Activity: 106
How do they provide data security for both the job seekers and employing organizations?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
It has great significances over the fresher who are looking for earning source to be established.
copper member
What is the charge for making transaction through OREO coin?

when you use eth wallet, you should pay about 100000 gas fees with 4 to 8 gwei (depends on how do you want it to be fast), and when listed in exchange it's due to exchange fees.

I hope my answer was clear.
Activity: 88
What is the charge for making transaction through OREO coin?
Activity: 103
Gooreo widens the passage to success for the newly graduates so that they can show up their talent.
copper member
Gooreo has been brilliantly simplifying the job searching process for both undergraduates and fresh graduates.

yes as the new graduate students are struggling to find a job and improve their experience.
copper member
It is possible that this project designed for US students will grow into something more and will not be superfluous in other countries.

Our platform is global, multilingual and fits all countries around the world.
thank you for passing by and I hope you will be our backers!
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Pages:
Jump to: