Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟[ANN][GPKR][MN&POS] Gold Poker - brand new revolutionary digital currency🌟 - page 32. (Read 27052 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Many poker projects has just gone to waste. One of those is pokercoin. I just hope for this project to prosper. But just a warning: invest only when the poker rooms are already functional.
I agree with you only in part. There were some good poker ICOs with unprepared products that are now being developed and working successfully, and not disappearing. But still many projects about poker and gambling have realized their potential.
In general, gambling is a very profitable projects. On the market there are several successful projects that are associated with poker.
Which for example?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Many poker projects has just gone to waste. One of those is pokercoin. I just hope for this project to prosper. But just a warning: invest only when the poker rooms are already functional.
I agree with you only in part. There were some good poker ICOs with unprepared products that are now being developed and working successfully, and not disappearing. But still many projects about poker and gambling have realized their potential.
In general, gambling is a very profitable projects. On the market there are several successful projects that are associated with poker.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Can anyone buy tokens in the Round of Sale?

You can buy tokens on Coinexchange or Stocks.Exchange!
Activity: 236
Merit: 2
I think that this project has a huge future and soon we will be able to use its capabilities that it provides us. Good Luck!                   
Activity: 240
Hello friends tell me please where i can find information about team? May be here already posted this, but i can not find. Will be very pleasure.It`s very interesting project. Looks really revolutionizing.
Activity: 240
You are transparent with what you're doing. Keep it up! I will follow you!
We look forward to your next post and thanks for the information.
Activity: 162
Can anyone buy tokens in the Round of Sale?
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
How can I mine this coin?
wow, people can mine this coin? Very interesting. Tell me please where and how, if you know. Thx.
Activity: 70
Good idea! I think it will be nice for the future of Gold Poker if the ann-thread has been translated into several languages​​.
Activity: 210
I bought some coins for the future.
I hope to get a big profit! I will wait for the listing on a large stock exchange and the launch of the platform.
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Read the Whitepaper, I think everything is described in detail.

PoS, yes. Read it Wink
Read the Whitepaper, I think everything is described in detail.
I like the idea of the project. I like poker. I hope it will be a cool platform on which we will play soon.
Probably it will be necessary to wait until 2019.
Activity: 201
Do you have a plan for implementation of your coin in games? I'm not sure it's easy to implement it easily and fast. It seems you may need at least few weeks to make it work.

Yes of course we do plan. But our main goal is to develop Gold Poker Room  Wink
When will personal rooms be available for everyone?
3Q 2019. So it is written in the roadmap. "Poker Room Release ♠"
Do you have a plan for implementation of your coin in games? I'm not sure it's easy to implement it easily and fast. It seems you may need at least few weeks to make it work.

Yes of course we do plan. But our main goal is to develop Gold Poker Room  Wink
When will personal rooms be available for everyone?
Pages:
Jump to: