Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GRAV Graviton, Gravitator Nodes, Gravitate dApp Social Network [MODDED] - page 2. (Read 6419 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I dont know why he even bothered doing a website and make a new thread if he was going to abandon his coin!
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Dev, can you update the Rich List as it hasn't updated for a while now.

Updated now. Thanks dev.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Dev, can you update the Rich List as it hasn't updated for a while now.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
More butthurt complaining from lazy coin "investors". Try investing more than your complaints and BTC that you hope will magically go up in value. How about actually doing things to support an increase in value?

It's amazing how many people complain about a coin having no value but they won't do anything to help it improve except blame the dev

How do you want people to add value if the dev himself does not do anything to add any value to his coin? This coin is 3 months old and not one single feature from the roadmap was released! Would you buy a coin with no development?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange
More butthurt complaining from lazy coin "investors". Try investing more than your complaints and BTC that you hope will magically go up in value. How about actually doing things to support an increase in value?

It's amazing how many people complain about a coin having no value but they won't do anything to help it improve except blame the dev
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I believe it should continue the work more when the currency needs something new or help so you can survive.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
This could have been an excellent project...
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Nice name Graviton,

Honestly I dont know nothing about this coin, I only see thread, And see that there is not buy support, And if it keep so it could get be deslisted of bittrex very soon ....Dev could say if he will keep supporting this coin or give more details.
legendary
Activity: 1050
So this piece of shit developer just waisted everyones time and money and calls himself one of the best developers in the business. Fuking shame on you. I will never buy any of the coins made by you and that includes that garbage bananabits. I Fud all the threads of your coins that arise any suspicion of being yours.
LOL, no but the incessant trolling/fudding on this from the beginning just makes bitcointalk a waste of time.
Gravitondev, this coin is 206 satoshi now. I bought it at over 12k satoshi.
I agree with buddynuno. You suck. Stop making coins and wasting peoples time and money with your crap.

The dev doesn't need to post to BCT often if he is developing behind the scenes.
All he is doing is picking his nose behind the scenes.

I'm no better off here than you- I bought in at 5K satoshi average. The developer of Graviton had worked behind the scenes on other coins and has great technical knowledge. He promised innovation. Graviton was perhaps one of the more promising investments. If the dev took a break from crypto, then thats alright. But in the end, all that matters is if he delivers on his word. Last I heard, he was heavily invested in this coin also. The deliverance of innovation would mean the appreciation and recovery of his investment- not just ours.
legendary
Activity: 1050
So this piece of shit developer just waisted everyones time and money and calls himself one of the best developers in the business. Fuking shame on you. I will never buy any of the coins made by you and that includes that garbage bananabits. I Fud all the threads of your coins that arise any suspicion of being yours.
LOL, no but the incessant trolling/fudding on this from the beginning just makes bitcointalk a waste of time.
Gravitondev, this coin is 206 satoshi now. I bought it at over 12k satoshi.
I agree with buddynuno. You suck. Stop making coins and wasting peoples time and money with your crap.

The dev doesn't need to post to BCT often if he is developing behind the scenes.
Activity: 84
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Hi

I sent GRAV coin to GRAM address, the transaction is successful.

Tried using the import private key in GRAM to GRAV wallet, but unfortunately, the demon GRAV does not consider private keys are valid GRAM.

What can be done ?
Why coin addresses correct ?
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Activity: 597
Dev hasn't even logged in since the 28th of last month.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Need more great news to turn this round hopefully soon.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Activity: 597
Where's the dev? He's supposed to have paid me a while back while announcing this.

Graviton for OSX: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zfba8mlmwgov9gg/Graviton-Qt.zip?dl=0
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
Let's just hope he delivers eventually and a whale has been buying the whole time and will pump GRAV to the heavens and we all sell for 50k sat / coin..  Cry

you´d sell that low? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: