Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRAV] Graviton SHA, Gravitate, Gravitators, *HARDFORK 67000 6/19* - page 31. (Read 56180 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
more sells than buys, alot more
Activity: 88
time to buy cheap coins  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
$GRAV IS THE PEOPLE CORN!!!!! Smiley WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Well dev screwed this one up like he did with Neutron. No one likes any dev creating multiple coins to just pump and dump. I am out. Good luck all.
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
Any chance for a win32 bin ?
Activity: 102
Graviton has masternodes running, what about neutron???  2 different coins!!!!   Wink
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
I exited with a nice profit. Thanks for the quick profits dev. Have fun guys. I wish you good luck with your investments.
Thanks for mining.  Hopefully you kept a little freeroll for the ride Wink

I indeed did. Let's see how that one rolls out. Good job with the android wallet btw.
Activity: 84
I exited with a nice profit. Thanks for the quick profits dev. Have fun guys. I wish you good luck with your investments.
Thanks for mining.  Hopefully you kept a little freeroll for the ride Wink
announce of neutron coin

Today is a great day, we proudly  announce to you all the birth of Neutron coin.

The Neutron coin is just another example of the versatility of altcoins.
The future is here, and it’s now. Let’s work together to establish this coin’s path in the altcoin ecosystem and prepare for the future. We based our code on a popular basecode including HiPoS. We can add features as they are requested and push this currency to new highs. The main goal of our coin, as for any other coins, is to de-centralize economy around the world and break the state's monopoly on currency

announce of graviton

Today is a great day, and on this fine day we proudly announce Graviton.

Graviton is another example of the versatility of altcoins, it is here, and it is now.  Let's work together to establish this coin's path and prepare for the future.
Graviton is based on the latest codebase and includes dynamic HiPoS, along with many tweaks to ensure optimal operation and functionality.

all is copy past with little change on text ............

specs on the coin are the same , masternode for 25000 coins , same pos rewards , sha256 for pow , twitter blitzz ...

I am disappointed.. , it is not a fud

the neutron thread is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/neutron-sha-256-live-1029823

now you have this info ...

its not in my interest to troll a coin but I just want to warn you guys !

Yeah it was a little tongue in cheek I guess.  The ANN will be updated, and some more materials are forthcoming.  Simply looking at our github repo should tell you all you need to know: a) our coin was not broken and b) it works.  That said, we have a different feature set and are not competing with them.
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
announce of neutron coin

Today is a great day, we proudly  announce to you all the birth of Neutron coin.

The Neutron coin is just another example of the versatility of altcoins.
The future is here, and it’s now. Let’s work together to establish this coin’s path in the altcoin ecosystem and prepare for the future. We based our code on a popular basecode including HiPoS. We can add features as they are requested and push this currency to new highs. The main goal of our coin, as for any other coins, is to de-centralize economy around the world and break the state's monopoly on currency

announce of graviton

Today is a great day, and on this fine day we proudly announce Graviton.

Graviton is another example of the versatility of altcoins, it is here, and it is now.  Let's work together to establish this coin's path and prepare for the future.
Graviton is based on the latest codebase and includes dynamic HiPoS, along with many tweaks to ensure optimal operation and functionality.

all is copy past with little change on text ............

specs on the coin are the same , masternode for 25000 coins , same pos rewards , sha256 for pow , twitter blitzz ...

I am disappointed.. , it is not a fud

the neutron thread is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/neutron-sha-256-live-1029823

now you have this info ...

its not in my interest to troll a coin but I just want to warn you guys !
Activity: 252
This coin looks great.

Thanks for the update.
Activity: 329
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
Can you please explain the basic philosophy behind this table:

PoS Reward Schedule

Block 0 - 5000 = 30 Coins
Block 5001 - 7000 = 45 Coins
Block 7001 - 7250 = 190 Coins
Block 7251 - 8500 = 80 Coins
Block 8501 - 10000 = 15 Coins
Block 10001 - 13500 = 30 Coins
Block 13501 and Up = 40 Coins

The same as with Neutron, even the blocks and rewards are the same as neutron. Hmmmm, the dev is also newbie 14, the same as neutron, hmmm smells like...
What specs is suitable for a VPS running a masternode?
You don't need anything fancy, you can use a $5 droplet on digitalocean and that's fine.  Main thing is you want a good connection to the internet and good bandwidth.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
What specs is suitable for a VPS running a masternode?
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
We should all make an effort to tweet on Twitter and let @CryptoCurrencyX and @BittrexExchange know that you are interested in being able to trade $GRAV there...

More info tomorrow on the design of RAVE and how it will work.

If anyone needs help with getting a Gravitator node working, please post and I'm sure between myself and the community we can help get you going.

ok,,can you give a short instruction on how to set a masternode?

thanks.
Basic steps are:

1. Get a small VPS, compile the daemon and copy it up to the VPS, run it and let it sync.
2. In Graviton wallet, go to the Gravitators tab and click Create.
3. In the alias field put a name to call it, in the address field put the IP address of the VPS and the port.  You can use the default port which is 31321, so IP:31321 (e.g. 111.222.333.444:31321).
4. Click OK, then highlight the row and click Get Config.
5. Stop gravitond on VPS.  In ~/.graviton/graviton.conf copy and paste the text from Get Config.  Also make sure to include staking=0.  Replace the spots that say to replcae them, with the right values.
6. Start gravitond on VPS.
7. Send 25000 GRAV to the address generated for the node (highlight the row on My Gravitator Nodes and click Copy Address).
8. Wait for 7 confirms.
9. Select the gravitator on the My Gravitator Nodes tab and click Start.
10. Wait and eventually you will start receiving payments.

need help !!! can i setup masternode on my desktop running windows instead of vps ?

another issue is that my ip add changes every 24 hrs, after that has paseed, do i have to create a new masternode ?

TIA

I created one masternode on my desktop but i have not send any coins to the address yet (before i get any confirmation that it can be setup on my deesktop). I tried to start it & it says "Error: could not allocate vin for collateralAddress"

also another issue, everytime i restart my wallet the rewards on transactions becomes half Huh it was 45 grav earlier but after restart it becomes 22.50 grav Huh

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Nice update dev. Can we use android wallet for staking?
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
How long until a GRAV node experiences rewards once the 25,000 coins are sent to it?
Activity: 462
Pages:
Jump to: