Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GRN] Granite – X11 | DigiShield | Bittrex - page 11. (Read 47058 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
@ocminer

Always a pleasure to mine on Suprnova ! You really should put a 0.5% fee or something because i don't see much people donating and your pools are always running smoothly Smiley

agree
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Its good to see loads of positive things being said about GraniteCoin  Wink

is this your coin? did you abandon boostcoin?

Dont be crazy, i look after all my coins  Grin
Activity: 182
Ask me about Karmacoin

is this your coin? did you abandon boostcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Suprnova Pool is ready:

https://granite.suprnova.cc

Currently no fee, hop in and help us find the first Block !

This pool finding too many blocks.

Can you explain your post? This statement would be opposite of the truth. A whopping 6 blocks since launch, out of 129 total.

Pool works fine for me and that is all I ask. Returns seem fine.

Yep, I'm keeping my miners pointed to this pool, just curious why that random false statement

Probably got mixed up reading the stats or a cheeky way to get more miners Smiley.

Just checked it - Everything is totally normal and fine, look at the Block Stats, he probably just wanted to scare people off the pool Smiley

PS: Please don't forget to set a appropriate Payout-Address and Auto Withdrawal Limits to get your coins, please don't leave them on the pool, thx !

I'm mining Granite at your pool. Let me see how the coin perform in coming days.

Good to have you there, it'll surely succeed, it looks well prepared, the launch was perfect, pools are all working together well, no fork danger..

Coin looks very good.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Suprnova Pool is ready:

https://granite.suprnova.cc

Currently no fee, hop in and help us find the first Block !

This pool finding too many blocks.

Can you explain your post? This statement would be opposite of the truth. A whopping 6 blocks since launch, out of 129 total.

Pool works fine for me and that is all I ask. Returns seem fine.

Yep, I'm keeping my miners pointed to this pool, just curious why that random false statement

Probably got mixed up reading the stats or a cheeky way to get more miners Smiley.

Just checked it - Everything is totally normal and fine, look at the Block Stats, he probably just wanted to scare people off the pool Smiley

PS: Please don't forget to set a appropriate Payout-Address and Auto Withdrawal Limits to get your coins, please don't leave them on the pool, thx !
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
nowaday, block reward so small are bad, because buyers don't care about that, they always start with the same price no matter whats

in fact all the recent coins(there are some expection) with a block reward so low, have made an ugly end

minimum 10K, so even if the price is 10 satoshi at least you earn something
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Twitter Giveaway @   twitter.com/GraniteCoin
- Follow GraniteCoin
- Retweet about GRN and receive 100 GRN ( Limited to first 50 RT's )

Activity: 95
我弄了180MH来你这里,怎么感谢我 Grin
How many Confirms per mined block & how many when sending ?

Block confirmations: 120
Sending: 6
Activity: 140
PM sent regarding Block Explroer.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
How many Confirms per mined block & how many when sending ?
Activity: 144
http://grn.0feepool.com/

0% Fee pool online
PROP reward system.
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.
EMail Support
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
recieved mine too thanks
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Setup an IRC. Where communities begin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Willing to Mine this to see how it goes.
So 100 is payout until ~1 yr, correct? Also, GraniteCoin are you the dev, or just 'owner' of coin? Whoever made it gets a hand clap, Wallets working perfectly, no eff ups. Just hope we don't get dumped on with the pre-mine.

Yes 100 is the payout until 1 year. We are team of 2.  We wouldn't dump our pre-mine. In few days from now multipools & megaminers would be holding way more coins than us. We are not in a hurry to list our coin in any exchange.  Game development (Android) is our next development goal. With community support its possible to implement new ideas. Thank you for your trust and throwing your mega hash @ GRN
So 100 is payout until ~1 yr, correct? Also, GraniteCoin are you the dev, or just 'owner' of coin? Whoever made it gets a hand clap, Wallets working perfectly, no eff ups. Just hope we don't get dumped on with the pre-mine.
Just threw some major hash at suprnova. Cuz...Why not? Smiley

Looks like you throwed 100+ Mhs. cool.

yup yup. The artwork was shiny... couldnt. resist.
Pages:
Jump to: