Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GROW] Growcoin - page 5. (Read 41571 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
June 28, 2016, 05:56:54 PM
I have been let down many times... Not by GROW, but by other coins.
Read this thread and the situation does not look good.

My sincere condolences,

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 28, 2016, 03:28:22 PM
Would not surprise me if Placebo was actually Barry, or purchased the account from Barry. He has a checkered past with coins like ROS, another weed coin he was involved with.
placebo certainly did pump growcoin in cannabiscoins post at bare minimum .... he seem to preach about buying into this sinking ship ....now that its actually gone to the bottom hes still actively preaching. same idiots you will find in the trollboxes i assume

I remember Dopecoin... it was trading on Allcoin.com and i had a very big stake, and i was promoting it like crazy, it was pumped nicely and it hit Bittrex... i left Dopecoin just before it hit Bittrex. MaryJ was another wonderful story.

In fact grow i never pumped, correct, i have put something like 3 BTC in buy support, but other people added more and more orders on top of my orders and it just moved higher.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 28, 2016, 03:23:56 PM
Would not surprise me if Placebo was actually Barry, or purchased the account from Barry. He has a checkered past with coins like ROS, another weed coin he was involved with.
placebo certainly did pump growcoin in cannabiscoins post at bare minimum .... he seem to preach about buying into this sinking ship ....now that its actually gone to the bottom hes still actively preaching. same idiots you will find in the trollboxes i assume
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Nutty about Crypto
June 28, 2016, 03:14:24 PM
legendary
June 28, 2016, 03:07:25 PM
My sells are set, so pump it any time you want.

First buying at 200 and then selling at 3000. 15 times higher Wink
Activity: 586
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
June 28, 2016, 03:04:12 PM
My sells are set, so pump it any time you want.
legendary
June 28, 2016, 03:01:19 PM
I'm buying and it will move higher in the next 6 months Wink
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
June 28, 2016, 02:59:37 PM
whos got some contact info on this guy?

randomly I do notice http://chipcoin.info/ is hosted on the same name server that growcoin was using for their domain. Thats interesting I would say.

and a little further... both domains were registered with namecheap and using private whois .... barry is that another you got holding to burn next?

I could be wrong of course

Excuse me? LMFAO

do I need to? the same domain registrar and webhost with privacy domain so no one knows the owner... sure its a coincidence.

Why are we trusting these people with hidden domain info  ? any of of them?

because most people do these days. wich means you cant trust anyone. wich is also part right. but come on.. Smiley

lol Take a look closer to the first replie, and you know who is the dev of CHIPCoin! It's BanzaiBTC and not barryzand

i didnt say he was right. just that most people use "privacy domains". trust nobody. lol ^^
better run fast if you meet any chipmonkeys tho. its Banzai's army going after your btc!  Grin (joke)
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
June 28, 2016, 03:05:15 AM

randomly I do notice http://chipcoin.info/ is hosted on the same name server that growcoin was using for their domain. Thats interesting I would say.

and a little further... both domains were registered with namecheap and using private whois .... barry is that another you got holding to burn next?

Excuse me? LMFAO

do I need to? the same domain registrar and webhost with privacy domain so no one knows the owner... sure its a coincidence.

because most people do these days. wich means you cant trust anyone. wich is also part right. but come on.. Smiley

lol Take a look closer to the first replie, and you know who is the dev of CHIPCoin! It's BanzaiBTC and not barryzand
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
June 27, 2016, 10:14:32 PM

Excuse me? LMFAO

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 27, 2016, 07:39:02 PM

Excuse me? LMFAO

legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
June 27, 2016, 06:58:33 PM
Pump it to Jupiter lol  Grin
legendary
June 27, 2016, 06:56:11 PM
Someone just lost patience and dumped 4k+ coins.

It'll prob go to 500 sat lol

Edit: it just hit 200 sat low! What a joke lol

Moon is coming!!

Strangely I think the same  Cheesy lol

and then people will say... placebo you are a scammer... bit i cannot do anything on the fact that people are dumping into my hands... first need to take some profit on RISE and on DLISK and then moon for GROW Cheesy
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
June 27, 2016, 06:54:39 PM

Moon is coming!!

Strangely I think the same  Cheesy lol
legendary
June 27, 2016, 06:17:20 PM

Moon is coming!!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
June 27, 2016, 05:49:24 PM

Excuse me? LMFAO
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 27, 2016, 05:19:09 PM
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
June 27, 2016, 05:13:46 PM

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
June 27, 2016, 04:14:09 PM

Activity: 586
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
June 27, 2016, 12:23:53 PM
Pages:
Jump to: