Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GSR] GeyserCoin | Is a new look at the PoW / PoS reward system! | - page 2. (Read 45284 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
did anyone receive a reply from Yobit??
Activity: 631
Merit: 501
Yobit wallet is online at this moment but only at block 241920 ..... its sincronyzing?

It's not really moving at all.
Coinsmarket seems to be working just fine!
Activity: 55
Where are the team behind this project . You can do a lot more together...
What we really need is a p2p exchange that works with all coins.  A kind of 'P2pool' exchange if you will.

Then... We would have some real value and traction.
The team should please work harder and get gsr on better exchange..The team should consider binance, bit-z.com, hitbtc bittrex, cryptopia, coinexchange.io (the first four are great exchange. ) The team should be concerned so much on making this coin a relevant one
Activity: 12
Yobit wallet is online at this moment but only at block 241920 ..... its sincronyzing?
Activity: 4
Maybe this will help someone but Anyone who's having trouble depositing on Yobit, instead you can deposit and trade on coinsmarket:

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-GSR.htm 

Their wallet is sync

Activity: 56
As I am not a native english speaker, i don't really know if i have undrestood everything. Can you help me ? What is the coin max ? And there will be less coins at the begining, right ? The other coins will be mine years after years, right ? How many coins there will be at the end of the ico ? How many coin there will be after one year for example ? Thank you for your help !
Activity: 38
my deposit are confirm at block 232683 as per explorer but i dont receive at yobit its 20 days now
I take that back... something fishy is going on at YoBit.
They removed the Wallet Delayed message and the wallet shows as online... but it's off by about 10000 blocks.

It's advanced one block since earlier today.

Wallet status: Delayed (241606 blocks)

IS DEV trying to solve this wallet issue with Yobit or nah ?
Some type of assurance would be cool.
Activity: 40
Kill me please ... wallet status turn to  maintenance.
Please how many versions of geysercoin are in existence. What version are we having on coinsmarkets.com. What plans does the team have for this project, How soon will this project hit a huge market ?
I take that back... something fishy is going on at YoBit.
They removed the Wallet Delayed message and the wallet shows as online... but it's off by about 10000 blocks.

It's advanced one block since earlier today.
Hot damn... that's a record.  YoBit's wallet is back in sync!
Wallet status: Online (241573 blocks) slowly catching up.
Hot damn... that's a record.  YoBit's wallet is back in sync!
No, I wouldn't try it.
We need a new exchange.

NovaExchange is closing... yobit it, well, yobit.
Cryptopia, Poloniex or Bleutrade would be great choices.
Activity: 12
At the moment is not possible send or receive on YObit wallet?!?!??!?!

Wallet status: Online (241565 blocks)      http://geysercoin.com:3001/   (251150)     So , I lost 50 grs ? ...  why the hell wallet status says its online? , fracking yobit.

I've seem this before with YoBit.  The status is delayed.... but it's delayed since the start of this POW phase.

Always check wallet statuses before sending coins to any Exchange.
Additionally, make sure they haven't changed their withdraw policy so you get screwed and can't withdraw your coins (Bittrex, I'm looking at you).

Sometimes the Delayed status catches up but it's been delayed for like 7 days now... not a good sign on YoBit's behalf.
Activity: 40
Wallet status: Online (241565 blocks)      http://geysercoin.com:3001/   (251150)     So , I lost 50 grs ? ...  why the hell wallet status says its online? , fracking yobit.
Activity: 63
Why is there no news? It's time to go up.
patience a little bit already left)
When? Year? Can you specify?
Any news, soon Christmas, but no sense.Not good.

I do not report the news until the exact date is known! have patience, we work regardless of holidays!

You understand that anyone can promise very much and not do it, I do not make promises until I am sure that it will be done on time!

I hope for your understanding!
DEV apply for a purse update on YOBIT,https://yobit.net/ru/maintenance_request/,without an application they will not update the wallet, my coins are lost if they do not update the purse, so the support service replied. Select Free (8-14 business days) - 0 btc

The Yobit exchange will not update the wallet for free.
I lost 6.5K GSR due to the fact that the exchange did not update the wallet.
My appeal to tech support also did not change the situation, although warden promised me to update this wallet as early as last week.
 Angry Sad

I'm having the same issue with Yobit, None of my deposits are showing, they need to update their wallet; behind on blocks...
Please put in a mandatory maintenance request.

hopefully you guys get on a new exchange very soon. At least coinexchange.io, or cryptopia. Yobit is sadly our only option as of now, since novaexchange disallowed trading/deposits. :/
write to the topic of the exchange, there answers one of the administrators, maybe through something we will achieve https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=22717.new#new
Pages:
Jump to: