Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GTC] GateCOIN -NO PREMINE Fast , Backed, Stable - page 3. (Read 6817 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Your comment: Terracoin was released in January 1, 2014 is so wrong. I hope it is only mistake Smiley
sorry,forgive me.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
let's see what this coin will bring to the community...
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Your comment: Terracoin was released in January 1, 2014 is so wrong. I hope it is only mistake Smiley
Activity: 34
CPU coin or GPU coin??
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Bill Gates ? Smiley
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Loud noises?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Somebody, please, stop it.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
how to mine it ?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Terracoin was released in January 1, 2014

good Grin

Lol, boycotting this coin, wtf is a copycat
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
You introduced “Terracoin was released in January 1, 2014” in Paragraph 2, you copied the introduction from TRC, wtf liar! Your account shows you are a Chinese, shame on you, stupid copycat
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
Terracoin was released in January 1, 2014

good Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
"scrypt-GTC"

Is that just scrypt or something else.?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Oh man. I can't keep up with these coins.
Activity: 10
Gatescoin is a function of the numerical calculations based on field research and development of new P2P encryption of electronic money, innovative uses scrypt-GTC algorithm has strong development team. Stability of the currency and accuracy of the beginning of the research and design gave full consideration . GTC harness the power of the community to deal with its trading, all transactions are to ensure their safety and irrevocable nature by means of encryption. Just have a free digital address, you can send and receive GTC. More importantly, GTC completely free for anyone to use, including personal and commercial purposes.

Gatescoin was released in January 1, 2014, the total amount of 33 million. Produced per 1 minute a block, each block area returns to 100 GTC; difficulty adjusted once every 10 days, compensation reduced by half block area, and so on, until generate 33 million so far.

GTC was released as an individual will be run independently on the network, the development team can not interfere with the extension of the development of freedom, but only as a technical support to ensure the stability and reliability of the GTC. We will strive to promote the GTC is committed to gradually use the virtual currency derivatives industry, and make the value and role reflected.

Benefits of Information on www.gatescoin.com Wink Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: