Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GUE]GuerillaCoin - **NEW ANDROID APP SCREENSHOTS** - Dynamic Interest - page 29. (Read 159882 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
I have now gone public,no need to hide in crypto community,does this get us brownie points[42]

https://twitter.com/glennbuck6/status/484917575785381889
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Great price right now! But I expect things to go up significantly once people return from vacation... get in now while its low!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The faucet you posted doesnt work at all

It seems to be out of coins

Edit: even with coins it appears to not be working. We've contacted the author to see if we can work out what the issue is.

The faucet should be up and running again now
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Its a coffee lounge for people to discuss crypto currency and guerillacoin's future,bring a mug of coffee or tea we don't FUD tea drinker's,dunk a biscuit and join the community,thanks glennbuck

To dunk or to dip a biscuit (or cookie) or some other food means to submerge it into a beverage, especially tea, coffee, or milk. Dunking releases more flavour from confections by dissolving the sugars,[42] while also softening their texture. Dunking can be used to melt chocolate on biscuits to create new, rich flavours which have not been tasted before.

Agreed but you mustn't forget that when dunking a biscuit timing is everything Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
As previously said, almost all Guerillacoin activity is on irc free node channel #Guerillacoin. Anyway, I hope this thread get some more movement. This coin is really promising.

As more and more people discover Guerillacoin's potential it definitely will get busier and busier in here.  As Dany111 said everyone in the IRC channel has been great too.
Its a coffee lounge for people to discuss crypto currency and guerillacoin's future,bring a mug of coffee or tea we don't FUD tea drinker's,dunk a biscuit and join the community,thanks glennbuck

To dunk or to dip a biscuit (or cookie) or some other food means to submerge it into a beverage, especially tea, coffee, or milk. Dunking releases more flavour from confections by dissolving the sugars,[42] while also softening their texture. Dunking can be used to melt chocolate on biscuits to create new, rich flavours which have not been tasted before.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
As previously said, almost all Guerillacoin activity is on irc free node channel #Guerillacoin. Anyway, I hope this thread get some more movement. This coin is really promising.
Activity: 10
I really love all the people visiting the IRC channel and sharing their questions with the dev and PR team, join in at #Guerillacoin on freenode!!
Alot activity there with bunch of nice people to talk with!

And now with whispersend coming up, im even more happy I am staking the coins in my wallet and getting that sweet 3% interest! Cheesy
Crystalsum,thank you,faucet is topped up now.
Activity: 70

It seems to be out of coins

Edit: even with coins it appears to not be working. We've contacted the author to see if we can work out what the issue is.
Activity: 182
Loaded up my GUE at these prices.  Seems to have found a floor.
Activity: 90
couldnt it make the coin a bit "childish" to have those ranks? Just my opinion.

simple checkbox to disable then, maybe?
Activity: 10
couldnt it make the coin a bit "childish" to have those ranks? Just my opinion.
Hi guys, really liking the idea of PoStr. I only have a small amount of coins and I'm listed as a "miner" (hey it's actually true, haha)!

I love the idea of it!  I guarantee you will see a ton of coins "borrowing" the idea from GUE soon.

You know what would be a nice addition to the wallet? If by hovering over the current PoStr, I'd get something like:

next rank "farm miner" (or whatever the next rank is), only XXX coins left to reach it. might even push someone to buy that extra something to change ranks!

This would definitely be a cool feature
Activity: 84
buy support is rising again.....  Grin

I think the Guerillacoin is really growing organically
@the_game1224

Of course our community need to be fun as well, but IMHO the twitter account need to be feeded with news only !

By the way, we need to have some places to laugh, some places to talk, but melting them will disorient newcomers.
We have to be strong and make some community project, in fact, like in GUE, we have to prove our strength  Wink

I believe this is the official twitter account per the OP  https://twitter.com/GuerillaCoin

Activity: 3
@the_game1224

Of course our community need to be fun as well, but IMHO the twitter account need to be feeded with news only !

By the way, we need to have some places to laugh, some places to talk, but melting them will disorient newcomers.
We have to be strong and make some community project, in fact, like in GUE, we have to prove our strength  Wink
soupapinto,thank you,i will pass the idea on to the devs.
Activity: 90
Hi guys, really liking the idea of PoStr. I only have a small amount of coins and I'm listed as a "miner" (hey it's actually true, haha)!

I love the idea of it!  I guarantee you will see a ton of coins "borrowing" the idea from GUE soon.

You know what would be a nice addition to the wallet? If by hovering over the current PoStr, I'd get something like:

next rank "farm miner" (or whatever the next rank is), only XXX coins left to reach it. might even push someone to buy that extra something to change ranks!
Pages:
Jump to: