Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GUI WALLET Linux/Windows] Electroneum Multipools GUI Wallet (Unofifcial) - page 3. (Read 5174 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
That should not be a problem, but why would you want to run a node? this coin is not masternode/proof of stake

I would like to support the Electroneum network. I cant mine because of price of electricity. The more nodes the better. Or am i wrong?
Good point, what raspbian version are you running?

Raspbian Stretch 9 - it's the latest version, it's used by 99% of users Raspberry Pi 3.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Wallet has a bug that renders it pointless, fixing, will release ASAP
Good job! I don't know if Electroneum team has done a GUI wallet. But this one seems very good.

They haven't yet, it would be fun if they used my codebase though hahaha.

Also, i'm working on the android wallet as well, with mining
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Good job! I don't know if Electroneum team has done a GUI wallet. But this one seems very good.
That should not be a problem, but why would you want to run a node? this coin is not masternode/proof of stake

I would like to support the Electroneum network. I cant mine because of price of electricity. The more nodes the better. Or am i wrong?
Good point, what raspbian version are you running?
My wallet is out of sync with network. Please help me with active nodes. I cannot find them in the OP. Thank you for your help.

They should not be necessary, as it is using the official binary from electroneum to sync the blockchain.

Anyway, I am setting up a node, when it's synced i'll post here how to use it

EDIT: Open your command line on the gui wallet folder, and run electroneumd --add-exclusive-node 96.58.18.99:26967 and wait for it to sync
Activity: 280
any wallet for android?

I tested with my personal wallet, works fine so far.

If you want to, create a new wallet with like 3/4 ETN and try transfers x) that way it's safer , but you'll see it works
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Looks good! Will test it later
Activity: 178
Hello. Will it work on RPI3? I'm a Linux and crypto newbie, but I'd like to support ETN by running a full node on RPI3. Please, could you create this full node wallet with installation instructions for Raspbian RPI3? I believe it will be used by many users.

Thank you very much

I don't have an RPI but you wouldn't need a GUI for that one I'd say, and it would consume a lot of resources, I can look on building the CLI version , is that okay?

Which raspbian version are you running?

Yes, I no need GUI, i just want let my RPi3 runnin full node 24/7. It is Raspbian Stretch with PIXEL / 07.09.2017 - latest version. I do not wanna waste your time. If it works and it will be simple to do, I will make sure it gets to a lot of people. Thank you again
Hello. Will it work on RPI3? I'm a Linux and crypto newbie, but I'd like to support ETN by running a full node on RPI3. Please, could you create this full node wallet with installation instructions for Raspbian RPI3? I believe it will be used by many users.

Thank you very much

I don't have an RPI but you wouldn't need a GUI for that one I'd say, and it would consume a lot of resources, I can look on building the CLI version , is that okay?

Which raspbian version are you running?

Thank you very much
Nicely done! I will join in on some mining to support

Thank you very much, join our telegram as well in case you find any issue
https://t.me/joinchat/GP6HXwxiGzDKiBucyWvbWQ

We are only a team of 2, so we'll try to be as fast of possible
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Nicely done! I will join in on some mining to support
The wallet has a monero typo (just a text that skipped my attention) in it, doesn't affect anything, will fix it soon enough x)

Thanks a lot everyone for the feedback, appreciated, you won't find many bugs.

This was my first wallet ever so bare with me if I take time to fix things
Pages:
Jump to: