Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][H5C] HighFiveCoin | First X11 & Digishield | Unique reward system - page 6. (Read 41161 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
A twitter tipbot is a good idea, thanks. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
Thanks for the response Thefiercerabbit, I appreciate it.

I like that H5C has Digishield (soon at block 40,000).

It would be nice to see a Twitter tipbot for H5C so that people can give other people "high fives" for good posts, content, etc.. Kinda like Dogecoin tips - but instead it's a high five! Smiley

Darksend anonymity integration would be great, I heard that Logicoin may integrate this in the future. It would be good/smart to beat them to it!

Yes. It also needs some innovation and a proper use case. There needs to be a reason for people to use the coin or something unique to make it stand out.

Nice new idea. Thanks for the dev's hard work to update the coin.
I'm in . Try to mine it for days.
Now this coin need more miners and more exchanges.
About innovation, H5C is the first coin using both X11 and Digishield aglorithms. That means H5C is both ASIC resistant and pool resistant. The reward system maintain the coin stability (unlike most of other coins with halving system). And of course our PoW is a serious one, not like some other coins with a very small PoW time lasting for few days.

This is more than most of coins that I know, and this is why I am glad to develop this one !

About our next projects... Well, maybe we will propose a vote, to know if people wants an anonymous coin. But this will be decided when H5C will be famous enough.

And about "a proper use case", I just want to say : "Why not ?!" It would be interesting to develop something about H5C, have contracts with shops, or whatever...

We need your ideas to keep growing, and become the coin that everybody wants to use.

Feel free to join us on IRC at freenode/#HighFiveCoin

[And keep posting your ideas and feelings about H5C !]
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I dont see it in the OP. Is this an anonymously coin just like DarkCoin?
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
h5c is best coin and need attention and support. We are with h5c. Keep it up dev.

Good to see some supporters, at least. We are working hard for a month and almost zero results...for now.
We don't let this coin die!

hardwork is always well paid sooner or later...
seems u r a good team... i feel good results and satisfactions won't let us to wait a lot...  Wink
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I agree, the halving system most coins use is suicidal. The H5C reward system is more smooth. Long term we'll see if it needs to be revised, perpetual mining or another system guaranteeing the security for this coin.

About an anonimous coin, is there someone really thinking that serious money will ever be invested in coins with public transactions and public non opaque block chains? Really rich people will never publish their wealth and activities in a block chain! (taxes, personal security, privacy, etc.)

Thank you for giving your opinion.

And as you can see for the very last few days, Darkcoin is growing very very fast. Maybe because of its opaque blockchain...
Activity: 108
About innovation, H5C is the first coin using both X11 and Digishield aglorithms. That means H5C is both ASIC resistant and pool resistant. The reward system maintain the coin stability (unlike most of other coins with halving system). And of course our PoW is a serious one, not like some other coins with a very small PoW time lasting for few days.

This is more than most of coins that I know, and this is why I am glad to develop this one !

About our next projects... Well, maybe we will propose a vote, to know if people wants an anonymous coin. But this will be decided when H5C will be famous enough.

And about "a proper use case", I just want to say : "Why not ?!" It would be interesting to develop something about H5C, have contracts with shops, or whatever...

We need your ideas to keep growing, and become the coin that everybody wants to use.

I agree, the halving system most coins use is suicidal. The H5C reward system is more smooth. Long term we'll see if it needs to be revised, perpetual mining or another system guaranteeing the security for this coin.

About an anonimous coin, is there someone really thinking that serious money will ever be invested in coins with public transactions and public non opaque block chains? Really rich people will never publish their wealth and activities in a block chain! (taxes, personal security, privacy, etc.)
Activity: 27

Yes. It also needs some innovation and a proper use case. There needs to be a reason for people to use the coin or something unique to make it stand out.

Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

Activity: 22
Activity: 473
h5c is best coin and need attention and support. We are with h5c. Keep it up dev.

Good to see some supporters, at least. We are working hard for a month and almost zero results...for now.
We don't let this coin die!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Cryptographic coin is very suspicious. They voting at Swisscex in every couple of seconds continually in the last 2 days. They reached 10k votes under 2 days without BTC. I tried searching for this coin, but it's a small one with almost zero information at web.

Maybe that's a scam...

They were probably using a bot to vote. Mintpal deducts loads of votes when they see anything that looks like bot voting. I'm not sure what Swisscex does about it.

I spoke with the owner and deleted from the list because they used vpn and root servers to voting. Thanks anyway:)
Activity: 7
Cryptographic coin is very suspicious. They voting at Swisscex in every couple of seconds continually in the last 2 days. They reached 10k votes under 2 days without BTC. I tried searching for this coin, but it's a small one with almost zero information at web.

Maybe that's a scam...

They were probably using a bot to vote. Mintpal deducts loads of votes when they see anything that looks like bot voting. I'm not sure what Swisscex does about it.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
that is free of cost, little support from me Wink

From You too? Nice, thanks.

i posted 4 votes on mintpal too Grin
that is free of cost, little support from me Wink

From You too? Nice, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1050