Pages:
Author

Topic: ♥♥♥♥♥[ANN]HackCoin♥X11♥ONLY 4DAY POW♥POS♥♥♥♥사랑해요♥♥♥♥20G net hash♥♥♥♥♥♥ - page 18. (Read 30135 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
give more information about the coin, baby...

thanks s omcuh..

This is too much.. In the title of the coin this shows up: 사랑해요

An easy Google translate will show that this means:  I love you

The post I'm replying to comes from newbie username "loveyou", you really could not have hidden your spam account any less.. :S
휴,미치,한글타자 하면 알아 못보겟다 안하면 사기친다,
뭘안다고
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
It's for pre-premining!!!  LOL
It may be open for registration, but it doesn't load for me
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

thanks s omcuh..

The post I'm replying to comes from newbie username "loveyou", you really could not have hidden your spam account any less.. :S

do you mean this is a scamm ? or how to understand your comment ?
Activity: 654
Merit: 252
PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

thanks s omcuh..

I can live with a premine, as long as it can be tracked.  So many POW/POS coins have had the premine dumped and then left to die!  How do we know you are just not going to stick around until this coin hits an exchange and dump the premine (like WC)?  Why don't you put the premine in escrow and take out only for bounties?

I am ready to be that escrow. just let me know
NOBODY would use you as escrow dude you have made your account yesterday you aren't trusted even a little bit.

Guys i was joking ...hhhh  calm down, i even dont know how to do that....why is everyone here oevrloaded  Grin
keep cool the world is still alive.
Please write in english alphabet and words i doubt anyone does understand you here.

//EDIT: You have removed that remaining text making me look like idiot again  Angry
;Dsorry i type the message and think this is not normal in this site,so i deleted it,,

sample logo,

Please write in english alphabet and words i doubt anyone does understand you here.

//EDIT: You have removed that remaining text making me look like idiot again  Angry
Activity: 406
2% premine is to much, look around, only no premine or minimum premine is good for the sake of the coin if u r going to make the coin live long.
I can live with a premine, as long as it can be tracked.  So many POW/POS coins have had the premine dumped and then left to die!  How do we know you are just not going to stick around until this coin hits an exchange and dump the premine (like WC)?  Why don't you put the premine in escrow and take out only for bounties?

NOBODY would use you as escrow dude you have made your account yesterday you aren't trusted even a little bit.

I was just going to say the same thing!!  Cheesy
2% i will give for bounty logo,explorer,game and so on,
legendary
I can live with a premine, as long as it can be tracked.  So many POW/POS coins have had the premine dumped and then left to die!  How do we know you are just not going to stick around until this coin hits an exchange and dump the premine (like WC)?  Why don't you put the premine in escrow and take out only for bounties?

I was just going to say the same thing!!  Cheesy
I can live with a premine, as long as it can be tracked.  So many POW/POS coins have had the premine dumped and then left to die!  How do we know you are just not going to stick around until this coin hits an exchange and dump the premine (like WC)?  Why don't you put the premine in escrow and take out only for bounties?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. THIS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>  interest: 5%/perday/14day--1%/year - update yearly to a higher rate - maybe 10%

thankyou i add the vote option
 interest: 5%/perday/14day--5%/year
 interest: 5%/perday/14day--10%/year

maybe i can make test logo to make test wallet and capture here
hold 5 hour,
legendary
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. THIS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>  interest: 5%/perday/14day--1%/year - update yearly to a higher rate - maybe 10%

interest: 5%/perday/7day--1%/year
 interest: 10%/perday/7day--1%/year
 interest: 5%/perday/14day--1%/year
we change the vote interest,
Thank you for your suggestion atcsecure

if you have any other suggestion please post this topic i will change the vote,or,change the parameter.

im from korea,
대한민국이 IT강국인데,bitcoin은 아직 널리 알려지지 않은것 같슴다.

해킹콘을 시작으로,,,------
여긴 한국분들이 별로 없나 봄다,,

Nice you are welcome, what about the other questions? what makes your coin so diffrent ? what is special ?
Pages:
Jump to: