Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HARDFORK][BOUNTY]⚡️ Electronero Pulse ⚡️ ASIC Resistant ETNX / ETN HF - page 6. (Read 27604 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 1
List of Electronero Pulse mining pools with live stats & hashrate distribution

https://miningpoolstats.stream/electronero-pulse
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Yeah, days passed and the Electronero network has come a bit closer to the forking time to Electronero Pulse.
Just reminding, someone who are not familiar with claim procedure, should deposit coins to exchanges which support the fork.
Links of those exchanges available in the OP.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
the fork dont take place until block 500000 .. we are currently at 481 351
Block #482733 at the moment.
Around one more week till the forking time.
I am waiting to see breaking movements of Electronero Pulse after the fork.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Pool available at:

http://etnx.hashparty.net

Pool Fee: 0.05%

Connection Details:

URL: stratum+tcp://etnx.hashparty.net:3333

Happy Mining!
Activity: 153
For each 1,000,000 ETNX we keep 1,000,000 ETNXP and 1 ETNX
Even today, there is no ETNXP on Trade Ogre exchange.
So, when the coin will be listed on Trade ogre?

the fork dont take place until block 500000 .. we are currently at 481 351
Activity: 2
There is no swap in the mobile wallet. Am i missing sth?
Activity: 202
Merit: 2
So how is it going with the fork?
Activity: 23
now for he moment this crypto has completely lost its decentralization interest Sad

This mining farm, exclusive partner of electronero, currently controls 93% of the network!

There is no exclusive partner and the coin is still under full management of Myself(daily) and with assistance from the original Electronero core development team. There is a serious botnet targeting every cryptonote coin and we have given much consideration to the abilities and the capacity of the network it's consuming. If you think about it the network is very small, and the botnet consuming the majority of the hash on the chain now at this stage is only 2mH or 3mH if we had seen major hash I would be concerned but perhaps we enable CNv7 soon and reenable nice hash to our pools.. Thoughts?

I am mining since the beginning and i dont mind the low diff but this is getting nowhere.I think it would be a good idea to switch algo to CNv7 but even better in my opinion would be to allow asics to boost the hashrate/security.
copper member
Activity: 183
today i see that the pool fees have almost all gone down a little bit from 25% now it's at 5% wait for the normal rates 1%

1% offered on Ukpool: http://ukpool.electronero.org/
copper member
Soon we will get the Electronero Pulse we do have the confirmation from the exchange partners. Thanks for your time.
I stored my Electronero (ETNX) coins on the Trade ogre exchange, and when my coins will be swapped to Electronero Pulse.
How about the swap ratio?

For each 1,000,000 ETNX we keep 1,000,000 ETNXP and 1 ETNX

Electronero 8 decimals, 36 million coins
Electronero Pulse (ETNXP) 2 decimals, 500 billion coins
Activity: 59
gtxminer do you have a reliable source of what you advertise?
Activity: 24

Join us on telegram: https://t.me/etnxp

Lol join on telegram, but don't point out that the official pool is charginging 25% fee otherwise they ban you. As if the 18 billion premine of etnx wasn't enough, daylight robbery I say
copper member
now for he moment this crypto has completely lost its decentralization interest Sad

This mining farm, exclusive partner of electronero, currently controls 93% of the network!

There is no exclusive partner and the coin is still under full management of Myself(daily) and with assistance from the original Electronero core development team. There is a serious botnet targeting every cryptonote coin and we have given much consideration to the abilities and the capacity of the network it's consuming. If you think about it the network is very small, and the botnet consuming the majority of the hash on the chain now at this stage is only 2mH or 3mH if we had seen major hash I would be concerned but perhaps we enable CNv7 soon and reenable nice hash to our pools.. Thoughts?
copper member
I stored my Electronero coins on Tradeogre exchange, and they have not been automatically swapped to Electronero Pulse.
How to swap all my coins to the new one?
Any guide to swap?

Current status of ETNX on Tradeogre is Maintenance.

Soon we will get the Electronero Pulse we do have the confirmation from the exchange partners. Thanks for your time.
copper member
New release: We're implementing new technology in our full stack mobile application, known as zk-PARKS, which will be the technology behind the usages of Electronero parking and Electronero smart contracts. This is the best way I can describe zk-PARKS is in the implementation behind the voting methods employed during the use of electronero smart contracts and parking powered by zero knowledge proofs theory. Through the use of zero-knowledge proofs, a method by which one party (the prover Bob) can prove to another party (the verifier Alice) that she knows a value x, without conveying any information apart from the fact that she knows the value x. Something otherwise concealed through cryptography. Many parties may be involved through participation in public groups. In the example, only Bob and Alice have proof.

In our example, Bob the Founder orders contract, and receives zero knowledge proof. Receives a contract profile with a link to invite participants. Many users join and have the opportunity to interact with the Contract. Knowing that it's an environment built around zero-knowledge proofs only Bob and Alice would know if Bob or Alice participated in the contract through verifiable blockchain proof.

We're making use of a new protocol! zk-PARKS, which will be the technology behind the usages of Electronero parking and Electronero smart contracts. This is the best way I can describe zk-PARKS is in the implementation behind the voting methods employed during the use of electronero smart contracts and parking powered by zero knowledge proofs theory. Through the use of zero-knowledge proofs, a method by which one party (the prover Bob) can prove to another party (the verifier Alice) that she knows a value x, without conveying any information apart from the fact that she knows the value x. Something otherwise concealed through cryptography. Many parties may be involved through participation in public groups. In the example, only Bob and Alice have proof.

In our example, Bob the Founder orders contract, and receives zero knowledge proof. Receives a contract profile with a link to invite participants. Many users join and have the opportunity to interact with the Contract. Knowing that it's an environment built around zero-knowledge proofs only Bob and Alice would know if Bob or Alice participated in the contract through verifiable blockchain proof

The acronym zk-PARKS stands for “Zero-Knowledge Private Interactive Argument of Knowledge,” and refers to a proof construction where one can prove possession of certain information, e.g. a secret key, without revealing that information, and without any interaction between the prover and verifier.

With this update comes:
-Double Spending outs upstream patch
-Hard Fork Announcment

https://github.com/electronero/electronero/releases/tag/12.3.3

What can I say? Some interesting news right there. Wonder if you can rephrase it in layman's terms for the less technology-savvy people?
Anyway, keep on doing what you're doing, you guys are pretty damn great, all around.

I agree Zero Knowledge proofs are in fact some of the most interesting aspects of cryptography. To put simply, only the prover and the verifier have means to show any proof of the contract or parked coins. When I reference to Electronero Parking, at a high level there is a lot going on, in laymans terms it's a premium faucet experience. Made available to mobile first. Thanks for your support and encouragement it means a lot to me personally.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
it seems true to my guess, this project has automatic security that is very sophisticated, stolen coins will not be worth automatically if stolen. this makes me very impressed. continue development I agree with that
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
From my personal point of view, with many functions and capabilities, it is designed with a separate network and attracts many users. I feel this project will have more people interested.
Pages:
Jump to: