Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HBIT] HBIT Blockchain | For everyone, as simple as breathing. - page 2. (Read 1446 times)

Activity: 531
Merit: 100
no sign of life
might die soon
Activity: 4
Merit: 2
another 10 days and then I stop the hashbit distribution

hashbit distribution, hahahaha, shit distribution you mean.

Grin
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Is this project team anonymous? I haven't found a roadmap of HashBit Blockchain, Maybe you can help me provide the link.
Besides, Why is there such a large ad space on your official website? it's not user friendly
Activity: 4
Merit: 2
Hello  iwoswinvs

Where is the bitcoin distribution you were going to do? Didn't you have a lot of BTC and were you going to distribute it?

You are a F*ING liar

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Replied to telegram channel .. address is HBIT-6DRU-W98N-286P-3JS2V
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
is this coin already listed on exchange? im interested with this coin, and can somone give some tutorial step by step for getting it? thank you
Activity: 531
Merit: 100
HBIT-EKA3-FGHW-KXZL-3UC7U
Activity: 379
Merit: 112
Tips: 3DhgXE1BedBJY6uxjxai3Nsaj8sXGU4ite
what is your public hashbit address?

HBIT-FW4H-AP6F-9FF8-8GRX9
I sent you 1000 hashbit Cheesy

How or where did you send me the 1000 hashbit?
Activity: 3
Merit: 3
I sent you 1000 hashbit Cheesy
I give 1000,000 habit to 1000 people join the hashbit telegram group then send your hashbit wallet address on telegram this offer is limited

https://t.me/hashbitofficial

done
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
3 days left to Post Sale!

More Bonus and more updates will follow on september! enjoy

What updates are you going to deploy this coming month? Because from the looks of it, this project is not gaining interest from this community. So maybe those 4600 active users that someone mentioned above maybe are users outside the forum. Are you also going to add more info on your website?
Activity: 3
Merit: 3
copper member
Activity: 20
The Web3 Dev
3 days left to Post Sale!

More Bonus and more updates will follow on september! enjoy
copper member
The Web3 Dev
What kind of website is this "btc-e.eu"? Is it somehow connected with the HashBit BlockChain? What functions does it provide?

Yes is Officially connected for Post Sale Offering
8 Days left Post Sale to Buy HBIT at low price ever.

Link is also on official hashbit.org website.

More features coming in next days, for example a group chat with password and encrypted messages, user to user encrypted chat and many others...
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
I've seen the prospect of this platform, and even before I thought this platform would be great in the first place, but it turns out everything is upside down as I thought before, will this really return to how it used to be? Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 80
Im using it. Pretty nice you can send encrypted messages to other users with very low hashbit fee. You can also make your own token. HBIT great project. just hope messages are truly private if you were to actually use them.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 588
#HBIT (#HBIT) is list on FINEXBOX  now!
@HashBitorg

https://finexbox.com/market/pair/HBIT-BTC.html
https://chain.hashbit.org

The trading activity is very dull if you look at the trading chart.
Are there any promotional activities for this project?
Because from what I am seeing, this can easily be delisted from the exchange if there will be no regular trading activity happening.
Though there are still buy orders at 5sats and below, but the trading itself is like rain in a desert.
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
What kind of website is this "btc-e.eu"? Is it somehow connected with the HashBit BlockChain? What functions does it provide?
copper member
The Web3 Dev
Pages:
Jump to: