Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEPTA] HEPTACOIN Asic resistant Equihash [POW/MN] 0.07 BTC MN SALE - page 2. (Read 771 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
projects that have good potential and the concept of HEPTACOIN is very interesting, if many investors participate here I think this project will be successful. hopefully it can run smoothly without any interference. good luck for your projects.

Concept + specs make this project a winner in my book.

Community growing strong everyday, creating new content and helping towards achieving new goals.

Mining Hepta is a solid plan for profit in the near future.
copper member
Activity: 140
I will need taht, should contact you soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, promotional banners, project´s web sites, bounty manager, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://bit.ly/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interesting with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
copper member
projects that have good potential and the concept of HEPTACOIN is very interesting, if many investors participate here I think this project will be successful. hopefully it can run smoothly without any interference. good luck for your projects.

thanks for your support.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
Russian translation reserved
Activity: 28
The project is presented by a competent team that has good potential for the implementation of the objectives
interesting project, also community seems to be active which is hard to find with such a young coin.

Will start mining this for sure. Good luck Dev Smiley
If anyone needs support to start mining hepta, a hepta coin community member made this mining tutorial.

how to mine hepta video made by lozmangames.

Video about the mining of Hepta Coin (HEPTA) (rus):
1. How to connect to the mining - https://youtu.be/yLyUmqYIqaE
2. Conclusions - https://youtu.be/KPnlwtywDLA
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Thailand translation reserved
Activity: 210
Hepta community is the best!!

When I started mining there was just a few of us and now we have grown so fast, go HEPTA!  Grin
Activity: 153
solo pool would be great
Dev do you need more pools? if so, I reserve for pool. good luck!

I think we have enough pools for the moment bud, but good to have you here Wink
Activity: 19
Dev do you need more pools? if so, I reserve for pool. good luck!
Activity: 41
Merit: 10
Activity: 23
Reserved for Pool Announcement
1% FEE
Activity: 36
Activity: 210
Hepta community growing so fast I love it!
Activity: 19
Fees for Crypto bridge listing have been payed i heard is this correct??  Grin
Great concept of the project. Complete your goals and more power for your team. Wish success!

Agreed, Dev and team are always working hard to make this coin a success!
let's see what happens in a few weeks when we get listed Wink
Pages:
Jump to: