Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated] - page 32. (Read 123112 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Sorry for the shit situation they put you in Krostue.

This further enforces a new team needs to get on board. Then maybe guys like Krostue can be rewarded for their efforts. It takes a "team" effort for this to work. Obviously the original team just "aint got the goods!!"
Activity: 434
Merit: 11

I think you summed it up Krostue as to why it is time for this coin to move on from the original team - for one thing I think they have posted like 3 comments lol- And Krostue it sounds like a crappy situation you are in - But there is a lot of energy here to move the coin forward. If you have some coins you should hold them because in the future they will be worth more and you will be rewarded for your early work on this project...
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I vote Saul to be the new leader. He contributed a lot to this coin. We are moving faster thanks to him.

Yes  Cool
Saul I see your point maybe the crime aspect of the show is too seedy and leaves out a lot of the potential of the coin and what Heisenberg really represents. Still, bad ass public figures and maybe HEX hotties are not criminal things - just rebellious things that might help us get more popular and build a community

I agree that HEX is a great abbreviation and that there must be some as yet unrealized way to capitalize on that.

I don't agree with Parkole that we need to have these discussions in private - transparency is not a bad thing - and the most important part of any coin is the community around the coin and these debates/discussions show that we have a community who are willing to be in it for the long haul.

Crazy Idea 5: Many of the decisions that Heisenberg made were quite unexpected and innovative ( even if in a criminal way). And the identity of Heisenberg remained a mystery for most - like Hank. So maybe we find a way to marry HEX to the innovative things in the world and the mysterious things in the world. We could flip the Most Wanted concept on its head and have a HEX Most Wanted page on the new website where we offer free HEX to people who have recently made any type of innovative contributions to the world such as scientific, artistic, musical or whatever. We could use a HEX voting system to nominate them and vote for them. These people probably would not claim their prizes in which case we could roll them over but it would help us build a community and perhaps get us press...

Activity: 186
Merit: 120
post history is my own and doesn't represent other
Does anyone agree the website MUST be changed/updated to be taken seriously. I have done a few websites in the past that WAY exceed the presentation of this one. Surely someone who does Websites can be hired?? This is a quck template, with some text on the front page.

Time to wake up from your deep sleep Dev  Roll Eyes
^ did you get paid for those GREAT websites?

That was supposed to be me, and I did not get paid.
To tell you the truth I don't have an UNLIMITED amount of FREE time to sit here and play switchboard operator. I tried that for about three weeks now... and have earned myself about $60 That barely covers my out of pocket expenses . ....let alone does that even come close to what my SPENT time is worth.

To tell you the truth (not that any of you really seem to care) this whole thing has gotten me extremely depressed. And yes, I have been pretty much sleeping the entire last few days. To tell you the truth I have not talked or txted or chatted or emailed with ANYONE for the last several days. Not just you users here. My initial delay I was trying to get somethings going with the original team, but I am growing very wary of them. IMHO: They are not concerned with the future of this coin.

My problem is that I was offered payment to help on this project. Then I was not listened to, walked on... and then not paid. For the "community" to just come along and do the same thing is just insult to injury. I have already offered to make improvements on the site, yet CallSaul is the only one who has responded. REALLY aggravating when people come into the thread and without any understanding of what is going on offer to bump me from the project. Yes, I TOO have made "websites in the past that WAY exceed the presentation of this one." This one was going to be nice, until theCook told me to scratch what I had built, cause he already had something on his machine that was better. YES, then the night before release, he posts this template, which I adapted.

What do you want the main page to say in this thread? Do you know the actual math that should be posted?

Activity: 49
Sup guys!?

Whale, I got your PM; nice thoughts, thanks for the initiative guys. I was thinking a lot about this myself, and yeah, well I am constantly in one state of mind - we can make this coin run way better than now.

Well, OK; here's the deal; I myself am interested in trying to make something here, tho, we can't just take over until we like, imho, make final end date before which we should let original people get out and straight about their future involvement (any or none) in this. Not sure, it simply seems OK like that. Tho, I see that already we could read some strong indicators that it might be it's already time to throw this to community, but I can't make decision myself right now is it time or not.

Personally, I got to known Duncan and talked a lot with him (one of the guys from original team) he seems really OK; tho was implying that he alone has little impact on what's going to happen next.
I'd rather this to be clear why it's gonna happen (let's call it community takeover); and it to be a straight move than it to be rushed and violent in nature.

Plus, if we're to do it; we need couple of things being arranged between ourselves, it's defo not gonna be as easy job as it seems, just like that.
I'm aiming at the fact that it's not gonna be possible to do by one man alone, so we all (those who are in) need to team up.

And, if you ask me, we need to be able to trust each other. So, no people who run with 0.23 BTC again can be part of new team Wink
You can imagine - people try, and then someone digs a hole under project out of his interests. It produces frustration and nothing positive, in fact.

Why am I pointing such a potentially bad thing out? Because, if we pull some effort in, we can have a nice 20-40 satoshi coin. But for real. Not 2-4 satoshi.
Forget all those stories how it's hard or impossible, with good community any coin can work, and work superb.

Then, OK; let's get on with the things we can contribute with. I'm gonna throw out some things that cross my mind, feel free to correct me or add up to the list, or share any thoughts you may have:

a) We need C#/C++ familiar guy(s) who can help us out with wallet and things in there - I have no skills in that department, really.
b) We need people interested in playing around in marketing department (one or more) - I know how to lead projects well, but social marketing is not my core strength.
c) We need web guys to handle web things - I can jump in here too because I'm rather handy in that department

d) ??
e) ??

Am I missing anything?

Yeah; the community funds. Well, we also can't expect anyone to work for free too. I mean, let's be honest, ok? If HEX has done anything so far, it's this: you can buy a billion coins (1/8 approx of total mined) for 17 BTC approx. It's insane. So, what I wanna say - it's hard to say who bought what, and that is by all means not something to be debated in public, of course. I only wanted to point out, if there are people who have enough and are willing to work to increase value of their portion of coins, superb! If you have a stack, and would not wanna get your hands dirty with work, but would love to donate, then get ready to give some, to be able to get some.

Also, we would need to chat a bit about what coin should stand for. It's not important for now, it's in next step, tho, if you ask me, we can't go out big if we promote meth Wink Sure, the breaking bad is good wind to the back, but we need to change the thing just a bit for sure. I had this thought: HEX is just about the best abbreviation I've seen, and that alone is a big plus to the project. So, maybe we can put our heads together and leave the low orbit of the "prison", "felony" and "drugs" insinuations.

Here's what I'm gonna do now, I'm gonna make a nice big font sentences:

TODO:

1. TO "OLD / CURRENT" DEV TEAM: Please, get back to us here, by 00:00, 20th March (day and a half from now, about 35h), and state your future involvement.
Fail to do so in given time will result with community take over. Which may happen anyway, unless the news/posts we get are REALLY good. And I mean really good.

2. TO INTERESTED PEOPLE: Please get back to me via PM. You can read out what it's gonna be needed, and if you think you can give it a honest shot, feel free to drop in and let me know.
For those who wish to remain passive community supporters, note here, or don't Wink 

And then, we can use remaining hours to chat a bit, exchange ideas and such.
Also, ppl - if you REALLY think we shouldn't wait longer, let me know here too.

As for myself?
Well, OK; I will ask you for help. I will ask you for donations and fund raising help for various things (not myself). I hate people who give me estimations themselves and then are late to do it, so I'm nasty when it matters and things don't go as planned. I hate cheaters, scammers and filth that some people are on BTCTalk. I hate pump and dump schemes and Wolongs and Fontas kids.

I'm 30, I'm married, and working my ass off every day in IT to make a solid living. I did not came here to do anything but make things work, because I think we can do it. I love good teamwork.
I prefer honesty and real efforts. If you're like that, we'll hit it off just nice.

Stay well!
Saul

Your a Legend Sual, Got to get my kids to bed proper, will be in contact soon Mate
Activity: 28
Oh yeah, and btw - I talked to ThisWeekCoins twitter guy shortly, we can for sure use his services to get some marketing levels as soon as we clear this mess up a bit.
Activity: 28
Sup guys!?

Whale, I got your PM; nice thoughts, thanks for the initiative guys. I was thinking a lot about this myself, and yeah, well I am constantly in one state of mind - we can make this coin run way better than now.

Well, OK; here's the deal; I myself am interested in trying to make something here, tho, we can't just take over until we like, imho, make final end date before which we should let original people get out and straight about their future involvement (any or none) in this. Not sure, it simply seems OK like that. Tho, I see that already we could read some strong indicators that it might be it's already time to throw this to community, but I can't make decision myself right now is it time or not.

Personally, I got to known Duncan and talked a lot with him (one of the guys from original team) he seems really OK; tho was implying that he alone has little impact on what's going to happen next.
I'd rather this to be clear why it's gonna happen (let's call it community takeover); and it to be a straight move than it to be rushed and violent in nature.

Plus, if we're to do it; we need couple of things being arranged between ourselves, it's defo not gonna be as easy job as it seems, just like that.
I'm aiming at the fact that it's not gonna be possible to do by one man alone, so we all (those who are in) need to team up.

And, if you ask me, we need to be able to trust each other. So, no people who run with 0.23 BTC again can be part of new team Wink
You can imagine - people try, and then someone digs a hole under project out of his interests. It produces frustration and nothing positive, in fact.

Why am I pointing such a potentially bad thing out? Because, if we pull some effort in, we can have a nice 20-40 satoshi coin. But for real. Not 2-4 satoshi.
Forget all those stories how it's hard or impossible, with good community any coin can work, and work superb.

Then, OK; let's get on with the things we can contribute with. I'm gonna throw out some things that cross my mind, feel free to correct me or add up to the list, or share any thoughts you may have:

a) We need C#/C++ familiar guy(s) who can help us out with wallet and things in there - I have no skills in that department, really.
b) We need people interested in playing around in marketing department (one or more) - I know how to lead projects well, but social marketing is not my core strength.
c) We need web guys to handle web things - I can jump in here too because I'm rather handy in that department

d) ??
e) ??

Am I missing anything?

Yeah; the community funds. Well, we also can't expect anyone to work for free too. I mean, let's be honest, ok? If HEX has done anything so far, it's this: you can buy a billion coins (1/8 approx of total mined) for 17 BTC approx. It's insane. So, what I wanna say - it's hard to say who bought what, and that is by all means not something to be debated in public, of course. I only wanted to point out, if there are people who have enough and are willing to work to increase value of their portion of coins, superb! If you have a stack, and would not wanna get your hands dirty with work, but would love to donate, then get ready to give some, to be able to get some.

Also, we would need to chat a bit about what coin should stand for. It's not important for now, it's in next step, tho, if you ask me, we can't go out big if we promote meth Wink Sure, the breaking bad is good wind to the back, but we need to change the thing just a bit for sure. I had this thought: HEX is just about the best abbreviation I've seen, and that alone is a big plus to the project. So, maybe we can put our heads together and leave the low orbit of the "prison", "felony" and "drugs" insinuations.

Here's what I'm gonna do now, I'm gonna make a nice big font sentences:

TODO:

1. TO "OLD / CURRENT" DEV TEAM: Please, get back to us here, by 00:00, 20th March (day and a half from now, about 35h), and state your future involvement.
Fail to do so in given time will result with community take over. Which may happen anyway, unless the news/posts we get are REALLY good. And I mean really good.

2. TO INTERESTED PEOPLE: Please get back to me via PM. You can read out what it's gonna be needed, and if you think you can give it a honest shot, feel free to drop in and let me know.
For those who wish to remain passive community supporters, note here, or don't Wink 

And then, we can use remaining hours to chat a bit, exchange ideas and such.
Also, ppl - if you REALLY think we shouldn't wait longer, let me know here too.

As for myself?
Well, OK; I will ask you for help. I will ask you for donations and fund raising help for various things (not myself). I hate people who give me estimations themselves and then are late to do it, so I'm nasty when it matters and things don't go as planned. I hate cheaters, scammers and filth that some people are on BTCTalk. I hate pump and dump schemes and Wolongs and Fontas kids.

I'm 30, I'm married, and working my ass off every day in IT to make a solid living. I did not came here to do anything but make things work, because I think we can do it. I love good teamwork.
I prefer honesty and real efforts. If you're like that, we'll hit it off just nice.

Stay well!
Saul
I vote Saul to be the new leader. He contributed a lot to this coin. We are moving faster thanks to him.

Where is Saul? Haven't seen him on here in a while. Maybe he got pissed with the Devs??

....Come back!!

Just sent an Email to the original creator of Heisenberg. From what I can gather the realcook is out for the count (different person). I had an offer of 3 BTC from him (the cook) to Buy Hex, for what exactly I wasn't able to determine after the initial message as there was no reply.
The main thing for now is to maintain momentum, Enthusiasm alone though will not fix the problems we have.

Wallets, website, Thread etc all need to be on the same page figuratively speaking.

We need a central Lab from which to operate from. My thinking is our best bet is the Hex website. and so far as i can tell that belongs to Kostrue.

I will put up the 3 BTC if the rest can be sorted.

Sual ? Kostrue ? Creator ? Come back and lets get this party started.

Well I am interested, and able to invest. If there's anything I can do to help feel free to PM me. I think interested parties need to discuss in further detail. I think they need to hand over the reigns. I mean, here we are discussing a takeover/acquisition and not even any resistance. No wonder things aren't moving!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
We should have an irc or telegram group for organize us, i dont think its good for hex coin that public see discussions
Crazy idea 4: What if we create a web page on the new website that we are going to make (if the reigns gets turned over) for HEX hotties or Jesse's Groupies or something like that. And just like the Barstool Sports website has a hometown hottie of the day contest - we could have a weekly or monthly hottie contest and give them free HEX based on the votes that we get in HEX for the different girls ( if no real girls enter which they probably wouldn't at the start we could just use pics of public figure hotties).
Activity: 49

Where is Saul? Haven't seen him on here in a while. Maybe he got pissed with the Devs??

....Come back!!

Just sent an Email to the original creator of Heisenberg. From what I can gather the realcook is out for the count (different person). I had an offer of 3 BTC from him (the cook) to Buy Hex, for what exactly I wasn't able to determine after the initial message as there was no reply.
The main thing for now is to maintain momentum, Enthusiasm alone though will not fix the problems we have.

Wallets, website, Thread etc all need to be on the same page figuratively speaking.

We need a central Lab from which to operate from. My thinking is our best bet is the Hex website. and so far as i can tell that belongs to Kostrue.

I will put up the 3 BTC if the rest can be sorted.

Sual ? Kostrue ? Creator ? Come back and lets get this party started.

....Come back!!
I forgot to add in enthusiasm for this coin ! Which I have a ton off. I just love what this coin represents and can't wait to see it mainstream. Count me in for any help to the new team!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
A good knowledgeable team is needed. I think some posters on here have indicated they have the brains to do the work on the issues (wallets etc). The Website needs to be redone, and then we can focus on marketing. I think he just ran out of steam... now it's our turn to try and get this to have a solid future, which I really believe it has.
Ignore dev.
This coin is ours now.
We made it to coinmarketcap without him.
Now it is time to move to second exchange.
We need total number of coins counter to do this.
Does anyone agree the website MUST be changed/updated to be taken seriously. I have done a few websites in the past that WAY exceed the presentation of this one. Surely someone who does Websites can be hired?? This is a quck template, with some text on the front page.

Time to wake up from your deep sleep Dev  Roll Eyes
OK, idea: start a new topic, forget about this one. We already did that at some point.
That's all it's ever sold for (apart from the odd 1 coin buy).

We need the Dev to wake up and communicate, or hand it over to us!
Pages:
Jump to: