Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated] - page 43. (Read 123161 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
where are the devs at? anyone can contact them?

Dev dumped his 230,000,000 coins, easy money and now creating a new coin  Roll Eyes

Pre-mine coins are always risky, that is why i love Klondike coin, NO PRE-MINE, they mine their coin and put a lot of effort in making it a success. Pre-mine coins are most of the time dump coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
where are the devs at? anyone can contact them?
Activity: 196
Can't we just edit this thread?

Well, no. Because SMF 1.1 (this board software) doesn't allow post/thread ownership change, then you gotta like talk to mods likely to help you out, which is a bitch, and so on.
Generally, those directions lead to hard changes with a way too much effort.
Easiest solution indeed is to simply make a new thread, then we can all move there and be constructive further.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Can't we just edit this thread?

I agree that everyone who is reading this should:
1. Vote on Mintpal https://www.mintpal.com/voting
2. Email CoinMarketCap and CoinedUP and ask them to add us.

The price is very good now. You can buy the coin for 1 and 2 satoshi. Just imagine what will happen when we hit more exchanges.
Hey while we're at it; can someone share a linux build for me? Pls? I'm not that much good with compiling, would not wanna spend hours on that, but with faucet script being almost done, I'd rather just put it up and focus on PHP, not compiling issues I usually run into Cheesy
legendary
Somebody with a lot of money can easily buy 10% of all coins... just put in 30BTC and you have a lot of coins 1,500,000,000
No one want to buy HEx even by 1 Satoshi...

For 2 reasons:

a) crappy thread, It's not hard to fix (but with only 1 way tho) which confuses people more than it does good
b) sell wall on 1 exchange, while it's not smallest one, it's only 1

btw I have this special personal thoughts about how every coin released on exchange upon release is kinda putting itself in hard position.

So, ok:

heisenbergHex.com -> make new thread, pls Smiley
And then let's get to spread this thing around all together:

1. Whoever didnt - VOTE ON MINTPAL: https://www.mintpal.com/voting
2. CoinMarketCap and CoinedUP.

3. I'll have faucet ready during today, will get back when done.

p.s. - regarding voting on mintpal; if anyone has BTC to spare for extra votes, feel free to chip in Cheesy
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
No one want to buy HEx even by 1 Satoshi...
Let's scare people into selling, so we can buy more before the coin is released on coinedup and coinmarketcap.

are you the dev?

Nope.
Activity: 266
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
legendary
So what is the story? OPs being quiet and mine in silence, or already dumped his premine coins and moving on? Two options, one will give money back to miners the other one is crap Smiley
Yo, sup guys?

We need new thread. This one, with no updates to the OP; sucks Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Let's scare people into selling, so we can buy more before the coin is released on coinedup and coinmarketcap.

are you the dev?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
now the net hashrate only have 200M
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
So if the halving is happening twice as fast then what is the total amount of coins going to be? Will it be a lot less than 23 billion?

The reward drops too fast. 3 years for all coins to be mined but 10% will be mined the first day? Are you serious? The deflation is too intensive.

Yup, that's why people who are buying now will be rich!
The earlier you get into the game, the more you gain.
Activity: 238
The reward drops too fast. 3 years for all coins to be mined but 10% will be mined the first day? Are you serious? The deflation is too intensive.
That's those people problem. If they want to dump for 1 or 2 satoshi just buy it instead of trying to change peoples mind. I am constantly stacking up. There is absolutely no need to make people stop selling at 1 or 2 satoshi levels. When we hit coinedup and coinmarketcap (which have been already contacted) you will be happy that you bought the coins at lowest possible levels. Also some of the walls are artificial in order to keep the price down as long as possible, so when we are added to coinmarketcap the sell walls can be removed in order to get 200% or 300% spike in price.
Pages:
Jump to: