Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HEX] HeisenbergHEX: Too many cooks spoil the broth [UN-updated] - page 66. (Read 123162 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
SELL! SELL! SELL!

Some idiot is buying at 2 satoshi level again. There is your chance to earn some money before it goes back to 1 satoshi again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
all those people freaking out here about getting instant exchanged.. this coin isnt even 24hours old man... give this coin some time.. bloody hell...

to all the trolls...

F*ck You! Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 529

NUUUUUU, muh 3.5 billion HEX!  Angry

lol i got that too.  Cry

I just want you to think about that first 2 blocks we all can apparently see.
3.45 billion + 1.15 billion, nice. And it states something like "1% of premine". So yeah, it's perfectly clear.

Plus - the odd situation with nodes.

I'll just quote myself, 20 pages back.
That's not 3.45B, that's 345mil.
Check the 0's.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

NUUUUUU, muh 3.5 billion HEX!  Angry

lol i got that too.  Cry

I just want you to think about that first 2 blocks we all can apparently see.
3.45 billion + 1.15 billion, nice. And it states something like "1% of premine". So yeah, it's perfectly clear.

Plus - the odd situation with nodes.

I'll just quote myself, 20 pages back.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Perhaps not (though possible I guess), there are a couple of large multi-pools pointing at the coin at the moment, and they will be mining and then dumping the coin at the current asking buy price.  

This has been the mindset for quite a few weeks now.  It is going to destroy crypto.  I'm thinking in 3 more weeks its going almost get unprofitable and the new coins will stop being produced.. thank god.

I'm sure we're going to be going back to our roots and mining/trading proper coins like coino, netcoin, worldcoin, etc.  The cryptoworld will make a change from "omg new coin" to "lets support a coin that will actually be something soon."

Totally agree, this is trend that I think we'll see.  Definitely a good thing for the Cryptoworld as it has become a little too wild-west (combined with the Gox fiasco) to be in anyway productive and drive this new form of currency forward.  Too much time and electricity being wasted on coins that add no value whatsoever.  Here's hoping for this wider shift of mindset!   Smiley
Activity: 238
Perhaps not (though possible I guess), there are a couple of large multi-pools pointing at the coin at the moment, and they will be mining and then dumping the coin at the current asking buy price. 

This has been the mindset for quite a few weeks now.  It is going to destroy crypto.  I'm thinking in 3 more weeks its going almost get unprofitable and the new coins will stop being produced.. thank god.

I'm sure we're going to be going back to our roots and mining/trading proper coins like coino, netcoin, worldcoin, etc.  The cryptoworld will make a change from "omg new coin" to "lets support a coin that will actually be something soon."

Activity: 75
Activity: 259
Maybe they premined some, now just dumping...
Activity: 114
Devs made Huge misstake getting coin on Exchange from mining start.......... It will take some time for coin to recover from whales...... If it survives that is

And why is that mistake? They undoubtedly did great.
Activity: 192
Devs made Huge misstake getting coin on Exchange from mining start.......... It will take some time for coin to recover from whales...... If it survives that is
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hashrapid is giving 30-40% Invalid... So that's neat
Activity: 169
Well, it's about facts. The fact is that this coin fell to almost no value in a few hours. Told you it will fall to 3, then to 2, and now to 1 satoshi. These are facts.
Activity: 518
Lol, it's almost 1 satoshi. THE END!

LOL @ A fucking whale  with less post's than me giving buy and sell advice Huh? This coin has it all now Smiley

It's obvious: He has buy offers @ 1 Satoshi and wants the coin to move there ;-)
Activity: 49

LOL @ A fucking whale  with less post's than me giving buy and sell advice Huh? This coin has it all now Smiley
Activity: 41
LOL. This is such a shitcoin. What is the purpose of getting coin to an exchange right on the launch? So everyone can dump it? Very smart move. RIP.
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
non può fare dump per sempre
Pages:
Jump to: