Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HI] HempInternational | Lyra2REv2 PoW | PoS 3.0 | Fair Launch - page 2. (Read 13319 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
seems that quite a bit of these so called "fair launch" coins just die within couple of weeks.

First that pink pussey dog and now this fucking shite.....

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Hello? Anyone home?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Any bounty campaign like newsletter, signature camp or social network camp etc
No bounties. HempInternational is fair launch coin. We didn't run an ICO and no pre-mine to spend on bounties. We mined and now staking HI just like everybody else. And we have plans to promote HempInternational outside of crypto community. If you believe in HI coin then you are more then welcome to help us grow with some volunteer work. Thanks.

Nice, you want to try to be different from the others.
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
Why? There is no point in another exchange with no volume because dev has not posted any news or road map. Keep mining or staking is NOT a road map or goal, look how well that worked out for PinkDog Coin. If this coin is going to be a real contender in the oversaturated weed coin market, it better have some goals and business connections to present. It seems like the dev is a typical stoner, lazy and HIgh. Where are the goals, where is the marketing, anything other than cloning a QT wallet dev?  I don't get it, you go thru the time and effort to clone a coin (granted not much effort) and then do nothing because you can dump and make 0.2 btc on some small exchange? Wow, you're rich dude! Maybe should have promoted your coin and made 100X that, just something for all you shitcoin devs to think about.

maybe it's the pinkdog dev?

same modus operandi....
legendary
Why? There is no point in another exchange with no volume because dev has not posted any news or road map. Keep mining or staking is NOT a road map or goal, look how well that worked out for PinkDog Coin. If this coin is going to be a real contender in the oversaturated weed coin market, it better have some goals and business connections to present. It seems like the dev is a typical stoner, lazy and HIgh. Where are the goals, where is the marketing, anything other than cloning a QT wallet dev?  I don't get it, you go thru the time and effort to clone a coin (granted not much effort) and then do nothing because you can dump and make 0.2 btc on some small exchange? Wow, you're rich dude! Maybe should have promoted your coin and made 100X that, just something for all you shitcoin devs to think about.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
Hello to all, the POS rewards are at 420HI as of block 15121 and will end at block 20160, I really hope your all staking!

Also, I began to work on the road-map, ill post it as soon as its completed.

In the meantime y'all should keep Mining and Staking those HI Coins.

Stay HI Cheesy

Yeah, nice POS block reward

how about new exchange dev ? any news ?

legendary
HempInternational,
You still haven't presented any of the goals or road map.
Activity: 606
Hello to all, the POS rewards are at 420HI as of block 15121 and will end at block 20160, I really hope your all staking!

Stay HI Cheesy

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
No bounties. HempInternational is fair launch coin. We didn't run an ICO and no pre-mine to spend on bounties. We mined and now staking HI just like everybody else. And we have plans to promote HempInternational outside of crypto community. If you believe in HI coin then you are more then welcome to help us grow with some volunteer work. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Congratulations to those who mined HI! PoW phase is over. Coin supply at this moment is 7 098 181 HI. Slow decreasing of PoS rewards ahead.

you seriously need a better exchange for exposure, cryptopia is good enough if you don't like yobit and polo/bittrex is not doable at the moment
Congratulations to those who mined HI! PoW phase is over. Coin supply at this moment is 7 098 181 HI. Slow decreasing of PoS rewards ahead.

legendary
Hello dev,
Mining is almost over. Where is the road map you were talking about?
Obviously everyone is holding and staking because there is only .1 btc daily
volume on exchange. So fill us in please.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Gon Totto
POW almost done, only a few block left.

What's the next plan dev ? Exchange and roadmap
copper member
Activity: 221
agree....
need a better exchange.
Gon Totto
Cryptopia or Yobit would be nice as second exchange.
I prefer Cryptopia.

Cryptopia is a good exchange, Their listing fee around 0.2 BTC
if dev bring HI to Cryptopia, we will get much attention there.
Activity: 400
Cryptopia or Yobit would be nice as second exchange.
I prefer Cryptopia.
Gon Totto

Stay HI Cheesy

Stay HI Cheesy
Activity: 677
With 120MH i mined solo bigger, then on suprnova...
Pages:
Jump to: