Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][HINT TOKEN]|MOBILE APP|AI-POWERED CHATBOT|DIGITAL ASSISTANTS|🔥 Feb 8 - page 2. (Read 1173 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

Hi, What an excellent project! The dev.team looks professional with an assortment of different skills and skillsets. Good luck

Thanks for your support. Cheers
Activity: 12

Hello Dev! Tell me please, How are you going to use funds received from ICO?
Hi Developers, tried to find the language button on the site, but didn`t find,  say me - will you add languages to the website?
Hi there, Sorry for the inconvenience. Yes, we will add the languages button very soon. Thanks for your interest in HINT project.

excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.

Hi there, Thank you for your interest in HINT project. Yes, we are actively working on Mobile app and HINT AI algorithms and we aim to complete in few weeks. Yes, we do have some ideas to promote HINT. Thanks once again.

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
1st of May
Where exchange hint network ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Like every invention has a necessity, and having HINT also has one. Say you've to buy a specific product. At the moment you spend numerous hours googling but with HINT you just ask and get response in seconds!
I am interested to your project, but I do not see team hint listed on the website, other than that I think Hint needs to enter ICO sites, such as IcoRating, ICObench and so forth, to support your funding.
how many soft cap Hint?

Hi there, Thanks for your interest in HINT project. Sure, we will update our website with team information shortly. Definitely agree about marketing on ICO sites, actually we are focusing on build but nevertheless we will focus on marketing too. We do not have a soft cap for PreICO and the hard cap 30M HINT tokens.

Thanks, HINT Team 
your project is good with the AI technology that's people needed, but you need to explain us about your team, that will improve your project

Sure, we will be updating our team page very soon. Thanks again for your interest in HINT project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
Who is part of the team and advisors? Partners?
Activity: 210
your project is good with the AI technology that's people needed, but you need to explain us about your team, that will improve your project
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I am interested to your project, but I do not see team hint listed on the website, other than that I think Hint needs to enter ICO sites, such as IcoRating, ICObench and so forth, to support your funding.
how many soft cap Hint?
Activity: 14
Good AI project, it's a nice idea
Activity: 112
Artificial intelligence projects will not be so familiar in Blockchain yet, I have not seen anything that is successful. I guess they are planning to do something like Apple Siri. I did not have a very warm look at them because of the name.
Activity: 126
 helo admin, where can i ask about bounty campaign, is here ..?
I've sent a pm but no reply
Activity: 770
I like the hint features(push notification).It notifies and sends fresh new infrmations regarding new products so everyone is updated.
I agree with comments made here. The team members should be listed on the website. It's hard to take an ICO seriously if you cannot research the team - that should be the first thing on the website.

Hi Pushups44, I completely agree with you and we will publish our team info very shortly on our website and here in ANN thread too. Thank you for the comment.
The idea This is a nice ideas,
It seems that the achievement of this project and will continue to increase,
The idea of the project was chosen very successfully!
It did catch my eye on its concept, It's great that the project gives us such opportunities!

Thanks Deppil90 for your support.
Activity: 226
"Hint searches the specific product in the decentralised database and send you customised push notifications  in realtime."
You mean monitoring, and then push notify - when you can purchase?
Pages:
Jump to: