Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HitBTC] 🌐 BMCHAIN 🌐 Monetize your activity 🌐 - page 4. (Read 8970 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Congratulations to all! ICO looks very good. I think the project still will declare themselves
Activity: 546
Merit: 103
Have you entered any stock exchange in BMT?

Also I can not see CoinMarketCap still tokens.

Yes, we`ve entered HitBTC.com and etherdelta.com. Now we are on test with our BMCHAIN platform and after the release will work to enter to the others. There is no need for this just now
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Have you entered any stock exchange in BMT?

Also I can not see CoinMarketCap still tokens.
BMCHAIN news review

The launch of the closed beta test of the BMCHAIN platform was the last week main event, which took place on 1 December. More than 150 people have already registered on the platform and about 50 applications are pending. The number of registered users for the last day increased by 100%. Today it is planned to provide the access to people with more than 1000 BMT on the balance on BM platform or Ethereum wallet. Also had started the processing of the first test results and the feedback analyzing for optimization of improvements and upgrades.

A special questionnaire for systematization of testing results will be sent to all participants, but we can already name some of the changes that will be released in the nearest update. In particular, it will be: fixing the displaying of certain components when login via VK, displaying the tags and their replacement with transliteration when written in Russian, will be closed the possibility to Like for unauthorized users, added a block with the best posts and some other minor fixes.

News from BM

Executive Director of the "Business Modost" company Alexander Sagoun presented a few videos to our subscribers, where he shared with an updates made on the project like drafting the legal field for payment in tokens in retail outlets, increasing discounts up to 40% in tokens for BM products, and also showed the new BMTPay system for mobile terminals, which enables project partners to accept payment in tokens. Video links: https://youtu.be/XM5bS5cirF0 and https://youtu.be/2_CNj4gPssQ

World-class design!

Another good news for this week is that our project Blockchain was awarded for the world prize in web design “Site of the Day” on CSSwinner for the development of a visual and style!
Full case step by step description of the design processes you can read here: http://kult.one/bmchain/

Developer diary

And for the end of our review will be the "Developer Diary" where we are planning to report the latest news from the fields of platform development and testing activity. We will be glad to see in the comments your suggestions on what information would you like to see in our "Diary" or even in a separate information category.
What is the advantage of BMCHAIN over other social networks?

Now it's impossible to imagine modern life without social networking. It is where we communicate with each other, find groups of interest, buy and sell things, do business. And there are many different websites for it, so what distinguishes have BMCHAIN from others?

To answer this question, at first we will try to describe what we usually do in social network? For example, while watching the news you may see a very informative post and click Like. Then author receive your gratitude, but that’s all. Or we can complement the author's thought with the comment under the post, or even refute the original text with it. All of this affects only to the abstract reputation of the author and the commentators.

But for the monetization of his authority, the author will be forced to publish promotional articles paid by the advertiser, which may disappoint some of his followers. At the same time in next generation networks, which include BMCHAIN, every Like or a comment will give some value for the author. So the good author is able to monetize his usefulness, getting benefits from being interesting and useful to others.

Also the new model of social networks contains a visual representation of the "reputation" of the author. And BMCHAIN also stands out for its new scheme of assessment of reputation, which will not depend directly on the amount of bonuses earned (or purchased on the stock exchange) by the user. With every action your reputation will grow, and the higher it is, the more bonus tokens you will receive. Suggest your usefulness to other members of the system, write interesting articles, work instructions, business plans, share valuable experience, implement it efficiently and get an assessment of your work, which consists of the reputation of voting members.

In the future people will be able to choose the best qualified and conscientious executive and to seek the services of a particular company on the base of reputation.

The implementation based on the popular nowadays BLOCKCHAIN technology makes the accrual of reputation and bonuses absolutely open and transparent and the whole system in general both economically and technically decentralized.

What could be better than to do what you love and get rewarded for it? Feel useful and want to share? Join us!
https://testnet.bmchain.io/
https://t.me/bmchain
https://www.facebook.com/BMChain/?ref=bookmarks
Developer diary

Dear users, testers and investors! As you know, on the December 1 we announced the release of closed beta testing of the main BMCHAIN platform. Of course, this does not mean that the final release will be soon, there is still a lot to do for it, so we decided to start a new section named "Developer Diary", where we will keep you informed about the progress in the testing activity, new testers, and about the changes and modifications we will make.
Priority for participation in the first round of closed testing have users from the BM platform and holders of the tokens. Gradually the number of test participants will be expanded. Thus, in the first day we had received 100 applications for testers, and its number continues to grow. First stage of closed testing will run until December 31.
We hasten to inform you that at the end of this week we are going to release the first changes in the platform. As it was noticed earlier the platform has lots of minor bugs, besides the fact that not all the functionality is running. This week will be fixed the displaying of certain components when login via VK, displaying the tags and their replacement with transliteration when written in Russian, will be closed the possibility to Like for unauthorized users, added a block with the best posts and some other minor fixes.

Follow our news and participate in further testing platform!

TOP-participants of the BM platform share the secrets of monetization

One of the main tasks of the promising BMCHAIN platform is the monetization of social users' activity. This function has been tested for several months at platform.molodost.bz and we decided to ask participants from TOP-10 how they achieved this result and what advice they could give to those who are just starting their way to the top.
The most basic thing that all the respondents singled out is the usefulness and openness of the published materials. "To do this, it is enough to place useful posts, the more benefit, the higher the ratings, just the same as in the social networks "- said Artem Uglov (37 544,195 BMT), one of the interviewed participants.
At the same time, there is a more serious approach to entering the TOP. The user with the nickname "Jupiter Zeus" (7 523,956 BMT) thinks that its unreal to cope with this task alone. "This is a daily work and a lot of people must be involved ... this is a team game, without social interaction nothing will happen. We need to be over-organized and systemic, "he said. At the same time, "Jupiter Zeus" shared with us that he managed to calculate the yield in TOP-10 in advance, and, as we can see now, the calculation was accurate.
Roman Kovalev (29 011,147 BMT) did not set such plans for himself, the main task he considered was the placement of useful and relevant materials for other participants. But later he not only understood how the system works, but also began to actively help other users to earn money on their activity, and even recorded a video lesson about it.
In general, the results of the survey showed that everyone had their own way to the TOP of the platform participants. Join, earn the reputation, find your way to the top and next time we will share your story of success at the BMCHAIN platform!

Also take a part in the test of mechanics of upcoming platform – send your applications for participation in the test to [email protected]
I have gone through the projects, its seems to be promising. Huge number of BMT issued. Great concept. Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thank you for the words of support!
Stay tuned, we come back with hot updates every week Wink
Now on BLOCKCHAIN! First test version of BMCHAIN platform released

December, 1 first test version of BMCHAIN platform get started. After 3 months of experiment test on the base of Buisiness Molodost audience with more than 33 000 users receiving BMT tokens in realtime for reporting and evaluation of the posts of other participants, the mechanics of the system of monetization of content has been transferred to the blockchain. Starting from today the platform is available for open testing on testnet.bmchain.io.

When registered, the user gets the starting score of the reputation that grows with his beneficial activity on the site, evaluated by other members, and multiplies the amount of accumulated tokens. Release of a beta version of the project is planning at the end of the public tests.It is already clear that the product will be released not just in time, but well ahead of the road map!

Lead developer BMCHAIN Andrey Mokeyev told about principles of work of the platform and in live mode conducted a series of actions in the system.

Contactless payments from future. Testing token BMT transfer in BM Radar

The Executive Director of the company "Business Molodost" Alexander Sagoun shows a long-awaited by our partners and users feature in BM Radar – contactless tokens transfer for goods and services using mobile wallet app. The feature is testing now and will be available in one of the next versions of the BM Radar app.
And you know already whom will transfer your first tokens?

The test version of BMCHAIN platform is about to go live and meet first testers.

The key developer Andrey Mokeyev has already made his first transactions.
🔥Discounts up to 40%!🔥
When the payment for BMT will be available?

Alexander Sagoun, the Executive Director of the "Business Molodost" company, explained about basic changes in the BMCHAIN project that have been done recently. Work on both the technical and the legal sides for the implementation of BMT tokens as a payment for products and services of our partners continues, and so do the developing a mobile app. Besides, BM products are going to be cheaper when paying for tokens!

Find more information on video

Remember the promise to post a video about your wedding Atelier, I bought myself a video camera. There was an option to hire a videographer, but decided that the video camera is more useful, as it is necessary to constantly take new wedding dresses.

We are happy for you and waiting for your video to share with thousands of people around the world Wink
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
We remind you that we have the copy of this thread in Spanish and Russian languages

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Remember the promise to post a video about your wedding Atelier, I bought myself a video camera. There was an option to hire a videographer, but decided that the video camera is more useful, as it is necessary to constantly take new wedding dresses.
BMCHAIN platform will be released within a week
Take you chance to become the project partner!

Introduce yourself in the official BMCHAIN Telegram group or via e-mail to [email protected] and more than 10,000 entrepreneurs around the world will know about your company!
I've just tested the BM Radar application that includes the BM platform wallet.
It's so comf and easy to use.
Guys, when do you plan to launch the BMCHAIN platform?

Thank you for kind words!
The BMCHAIN platform will be launched already on November, 30.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
I've just tested the BM Radar application that includes the BM platform wallet.
It's so comf and easy to use.
Guys, when do you plan to launch the BMCHAIN platform?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
In the BM radar added BMT purse, convenient and stylish, the operations are fast.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I wish I could have a company to become your partner  Grin
Heard from one of my friend that he's planning to join your project as the partner.
He's the head of the PR agency, so I think it'll be the mutually advantageous cooperation both for his PR agency and the BMCHAIN partner.

Guys, share your thoughts about this project, interesting to know your opinion.

Many of my friends are looking after this project hoping that BMT will hit x10 or higher price.
Well, some of them are thinking of becoming the project partners, also most of them have already signed the agreement and now are making videos about their projects. I hope one day I'll join the project as the partner, too Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: