Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HIVE] AIO Masternode Management Platform | PoS/MN [Pre-Sale][Bounties] - page 4. (Read 13322 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
great pos/mn with low supply
fast transaction
great team

this will be the future coin
Activity: 98
Low Masternode Collateral and Low Premine makes this attractive coin. Though Masternode cost 0.35 BTC is little more than average. Hope that it will not scare potential investors.

Do you know any shared MN for  Hive? Maybe it can be good alternative to enter with special amounts.
Activity: 98
I am looking forward to listing on a new exchange. It is good that the number of issued sheets is 9 million! HIVE coin is new POS/MN plartfrom coin. Fast Transcation. Dev Team supporting their community as well. Hope it can have a bright future.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
Very interesting POS/MN coin with great team and community. I hope this coin have a good future.
All the best for success.
Activity: 63
I like the project I think he has a great future
Activity: 93
hive is new MN platform coin. This coin start good feature.  They start new bounty  airdrop opportunity for everyone. HIVR coin Dev and member  always help for any time
Activity: 372
Low Masternode Collateral and Low Premine makes this attractive coin. Though Masternode cost 0.35 BTC is little more than average. Hope that it will not scare potential investors.
Activity: 2
Guys if you are looking for a good coin project delivering a nice platform to manage your masternode, don't look any further, HIVE is here to stay and go to the moon. http://hive-network.io/
Activity: 25
hive coin
great masternode coin
have great dev team
fast transaction.
Activity: 157
HIVE coin is new POS/MN plartfrom coin. Its look very interesting project . This coin start new bounty they give huge coin for invite. Join HIVE coin discord and invite many people
Activity: 27
I've read through the post and I must say that I think this project has promise. Rooting for you guys.  I'd appreciate it if you guys could state a central office or a way in which we can contact you apart from the internet. Helps build trust I think
Activity: 24
The explanations are simple and clear and also the team it commit well in development something worthy to appreciate. Waiting for more information
Activity: 45
This is an excellent project. It has a great team of professionals behind it. I think your team had a perfect project which can help many in future for many people. hope you will succeed. This actually looks very realistic. I'm happy to be Join Here.
I really liked your wonderful project!
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Concept of Hive, Masternode Management Platform, makes this project (aankhe khuli karne wala project) very interesting and achievable.
Many of investors are willing to invest in masternode, but fails to do so and invest in shared masternodes. With Hive trying to take care of all the technical challenges of setting and running masternodes faced by investors, would definitely benefit investors. Which is why I feel, this project is gonna make reasonable impact.
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
i have joined the discord channel and started inviting, please any tutorials on how to set up your masternode?
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
I reserve the hindi translation
Activity: 74
Interesting project, one more alternative choice for user who want to deploy Masternodes in no pain. The more of this type of platform will promote Masternodes coin to the next level.
Activity: 40
I've been interacting with the team on Discord, and can say they are knowledgeable, helpful, and committed.  The wallet is working flawlessly, and it is staking really well.  It is awesome to be in a great project at the beginning!  And, once again, easier masternode management and initiation is something the Crypto community really needs.  I think this team will deliver!
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
It becoming hard to pick the right project who are providing services for masternode but I think this idea will become outdated very soon because there is nothing unique in this project. If there is worth to invest in than please share with us.
Activity: 63
The idea is very good and if you really prosper in actualizing your visions, then I suppose it will be interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: