Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN](HMC)HUMANCOIN-X11 - POS - A COIN FOR HUMAN - 2 pow+2 pos join us - page 2. (Read 11684 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Can be smoothly released tomorrow!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I would suggest, to re-launch the coin because people will not be interested in putting money in this coins because they believe it is scam. I'm not saying that it is scam, but for having everybody on the same line, then DEV needs to re-launch it. And believe me, the pools will be back....
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 23
HELLO
WE ARE SO SORRY FOR OUR FAULT IN RELEASING. IT WAS MY FAULT BECAUSE OF A BAD ACCIDENT WITH MY CAR AND I COULDN'T UPLOAD SOURCE ON TIME. IT WAS A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE FOR US.
I AM SO SORRY AGAIN AND IF MULTIPOOL SUPPORT US WE WILL RELEASE COIN AGAIN.
BOUNTY WILL SEND TO OUR COMMUNITY SOON AND WE WILL PAY OUR MULTIPOOL FOR LAUNCHING AND SUPPORTING US AGAIN.
THANKS

What time to re launch we continue to wait for a good time

If multipool support us we are able to release coin again tomorrow but we need the pool support 
auy
Activity: 336
HELLO
WE ARE SO SORRY FOR OUR FAULT IN RELEASING. IT WAS MY FAULT BECAUSE OF A BAD ACCIDENT WITH MY CAR AND I COULDN'T UPLOAD SOURCE ON TIME. IT WAS A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE FOR US.
BOUNTY WILL SEND TO OUR COMMUNITY SOON AND WE WILL PAY OUR MULTIPOOL FOR LAUNCHING AND SUPPORTING US AGAIN.
THANKS

What time to re launch we continue to wait for a good time
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
HELLO
THANKS

+
Activity: 23
HELLO
THANKS

auy
Activity: 336
For several hours the card in the 71
Activity: 38
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
do not. instamined. windows client released before source. dev didnt release source until too late. 0 reward blocks. dev not even on IRC.

Seems like this was one messy launch.
But it is indeed human nature to make such tricks for a few quick bucks.

If all about the instamine is true i do hope nobody will buy this even for 1 satoshi.

Activity: 300
Merit: 103

DGBPOOL:

addr: H7EnF21u9k4r1qVDB2vy4cQe5Ke9JMUbR2

Thanks for 【pools 1000 HMC】
Activity: 56
这硬币难度真是不准确啊
Activity: 140
Bitcore (BTX) anything is possible!
呵呵!晚了一点!已经60块了!希望好运! Cry Cry
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
http://hc.dgbpool.com/?page=statistics&action=pool

Hashrate is over 1.6gh there, we're out as the launch time was changed (moved forward), we will not host this coin. It was an unfair start and we don't want to have anything to do with this.

www.thecryptopool.com
EDIT: Original launch time was for GMT 20:20 we even received a PM confirming this, therefore we and other pools were scheduled for that time.
Please remove us from the OP
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm out. Terrible Dev.
Activity: 93
I'm in for the giveaway. But I prefer dev. should respond to the pool, difficulty issues clearly and as fast as possible.
Activity: 58
{
"blocks" : 60,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 2216.24763922,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 60000000000,
"netmhashps" : 2338.74966346,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 2000000,
"testnet" : false
}
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
diff 94 (94MH not even high, I put only 2MH/s on the coin, I should at least get something...)

375 mh/s
but target to These non starting pool ..
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
diff 94 (94MH not even high, I put only 2MH/s on the coin, I should at least get something...)
Activity: 53
difficulty 2.2k  Grin Grin Grin wtf???
Pages:
Jump to: