Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]★Honor| The decentralized services career ecosystem of America Rating ★ 4,2 - page 3. (Read 2305 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Nice project. Advertisement industry is huge and surely need such innovations.

It doesn't relate to the advertising industry rather it establishes  a new concept of work experience and informal career recognition, previously offered only by career paths of large centralized organizations.
Activity: 126
Nice project. Advertisement industry is huge and surely need such innovations.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The team actively promotes the application and already has dozens of commercial points where they already use JUBS and accept HONOR. With such success, we can hope that the price will not go below the ICO price, before entering the stock exchanges.

It all looks very good, of course. But, first of all, I would like to know how the sales went, what investments the project has and get their own coins.

No one knows how the ICO sales went, how much was raised during the crowdfunding exercise. The website still doesn't show up this relevant information.
Can not see, do not know how many percentages, only show 104323 sold HNR tokens, should be a no small amount of crowdfunding.

Only time will tell the plans of the Honor team concerning the entire project which I hope to see them pursue all that is stated in their roadmap.
Activity: 430
The team actively promotes the application and already has dozens of commercial points where they already use JUBS and accept HONOR. With such success, we can hope that the price will not go below the ICO price, before entering the stock exchanges.

It all looks very good, of course. But, first of all, I would like to know how the sales went, what investments the project has and get their own coins.

No one knows how the ICO sales went, how much was raised during the crowdfunding exercise. The website still doesn't show up this relevant information.
Can not see, do not know how many percentages, only show 104323 sold HNR tokens, should be a no small amount of crowdfunding.
Activity: 196

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
its good one project, i will learn more about this project to join in here, this project has good concept and promising in the long run. good luck and success.
Activity: 214

Activity: 434
Merit: 70
It seems like this is a profitable project because it brings a unique concept and can be integrated directly with reality, I'll join though with a little ETH and hope will get huge profit.
I also joined in the hope of getting a good profit and I think it's possible, they will succeed, I know Smiley
Activity: 112
this is a profitable project because it brings a unique concept and can be integrated directly with reality,  and hope will get huge profit and have a good exchange
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
ICO is already over, but how much did you collect as a result is not known? Maybe there is information when and on which exchanges  plan to list the token?
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
The project is very good and promising, now there are few really working sites for work but always with a collection of problems for example blocklancer they have been delayed for more than a year since they collected less than 100 thousand
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Hi! Your vision of the future of employemet is really realistic. I would like to know if your valuation method is based on reviews or on workers portfolios. Thank you!
Activity: 214
A socially-oriented project with rather noble goals. With the current mass of labor migration, an international platform is very necessary. I'm sure it will be a success.
Activity: 369
hopefully this project will soon reach its target and will create future generations, entrepreneur will be a new career, service will be a new job, and crypto, new currency in the future which is succesful.
Activity: 476
The idea is interesting, but I've already seen similar projects. How is competitiveness of Honor evaluated among competitors in this sphere?
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
It seems like this is a profitable project because it brings a unique concept and can be integrated directly with reality, I'll join though with a little ETH and hope will get huge profit.
It seems to me that even with a small investment, we will manage to make a good profit! Hope so Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
I also want to invest a little of my money and I think that we will have a profit in any case. This is a good investment
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
how is the progress from this project ?
seems the ICO is running now ?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: