Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HONORCOIN][XHC] PoS | Anonymity Airdrop | Poloniex & Bittrex - page 55. (Read 126843 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
suggestion for people who are having problem(s) with the wallet.

- always name the conf exactly like the folder it is going in even if it is not necessary(for me lower case "honorcoin.conf" works file.
eg.  ...\Appdata\Roaming\Honorcoin\Honorcoin.conf (here folder starts with capital H so name your conf Honorcoin.conf)
      ...\Appdata\Roaming\marucoin\marucoin.conf  (here folder stats with small h so name your conf marucoin.conf)

- after adding conf file to the proper folder, restart the wallet.
  once wallet has started, go to Help>Debug window>Information, watch the "Current number of blocks".
  (i have noticed that some wallets don't show progress bar in "Overview" tab.)
  if the number is increasing then you are all set. wallet will sync in due time.

good luck...

thanks.
I did exactly so: \Appdata\Roaming\Honorcoin\Honorcoin.conf ( capital H, file saved as " all file" - but I also tried with a saved .text one -)
Here the file .conf, from the OP :

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
port=54551
rpcport=54553
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=192.241.247.229
addnode=69.64.43.236
addnode=37.187.144.69
addnode=185.10.56.16

I copied and pasted exactly it as you can see. I restart the wallet: O active connections. I tried several times. That's ok, however I've bought honorcoins and I keep them in the exchange. Patience. Anyway, thanks for your kindly help.
configuration file must have .conf extension. txt will not work, Honorcoin.conf.txt will not work either.

yeh, I've understood that. But it doesn't work, 0 active connection, it's out of the network. Maybe it depends on my pc, but I was not the only with this problem. Anyway, I don't want to be boring, it's okay, I wish the best for honorcoin and that's all
Activity: 457
Merit: 103

- always name the conf exactly like the folder it is going in even if it is not necessary(for me lower case "honorcoin.conf" works file.
eg.  ...\Appdata\Roaming\Honorcoin\Honorcoin.conf (here folder starts with capital H so name your conf Honorcoin.conf)
      ...\Appdata\Roaming\marucoin\marucoin.conf  (here folder stats with small h so name your conf marucoin.conf)

once wallet has started, go to Help>Debug window>Information, watch the "Current number of blocks".

good luck...

thanks.
I did exactly so: \Appdata\Roaming\Honorcoin\Honorcoin.conf ( capital H, file saved as " all file" - but I also tried with a saved .text one -)

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
port=54551
rpcport=54553
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=192.241.247.229
addnode=69.64.43.236
addnode=37.187.144.69
addnode=185.10.56.16

I copied and pasted exactly it as you can see. I restart the wallet: O active connections. I tried several times. That's ok, however I've bought honorcoins and I keep them in the exchange. Patience. Anyway, thanks for your kindly help.
configuration file must have .conf extension. txt will not work, Honorcoin.conf.txt will not work either.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

good luck...

thanks.

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
port=54551
rpcport=54553
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=192.241.247.229
addnode=69.64.43.236
addnode=37.187.144.69
addnode=185.10.56.16

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

eg.  ...\Appdata\Roaming\Honorcoin\Honorcoin.conf (here folder starts with capital H so name your conf Honorcoin.conf)
      ...\Appdata\Roaming\marucoin\marucoin.conf  (here folder stats with small h so name your conf marucoin.conf)

good luck...
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
This coin looks awesome. I am in. Keep up the good work Devs!!!

Pm sent
Nice start to the new coin. I am holding a few to see what happens with it. Is there a list of dev's somewhere that I missed and what coins they worked with in the past.

Thanks

Steve
i haven't read anything from dev in this regards. but, i might have missed something.
i am in for long haul...
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
woow nice coin, i am in Wink
PM send
Activity: 476
We got 410 Users for the Free Distribution!  Shocked

Only like 40% have sent their Honorcoin address, please send it by PM so we can start preparing to send the coins.

Do not post your address here please!

http://honorcoin.co/2-free-distribution/

a remind for everyone who still didn't send it to OP

Mintpal will add it without votes I think.

P.S signature also added here!
i hope so
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
An interesting project. I sent the information to your friends.
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Mintpal will add it without votes I think.

P.S signature also added here!
Activity: 644
better to email mintpal and ask them to add XHC in voting list
many supporters here and we can easily get many voters
I am brand new here so excuse my ignorance please. I was only able to add 50 characters from the signature code because of the limits that are set for new users. I am more or less posting to see what it ended up looking like  Grin
where did you get news about free distribution here Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I am brand new here so excuse my ignorance please. I was only able to add 50 characters from the signature code because of the limits that are set for new users. I am more or less posting to see what it ended up looking like  Grin
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
this coin have a good dev  Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
is there has the foundation ? when i got my share i would like to donate some of my coin for developing Smiley
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Best new coin I've seen in a while. Very promising.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
We got 410 Users for the Free Distribution!  Shocked

Only like 40% have sent their Honorcoin address, please send it by PM so we can start preparing to send the coins.

Do not post your address here please!

http://honorcoin.co/2-free-distribution/

i means someone who can not apply the coin and the share will be send to the sharer soon?
  dev you do a good job , thanks for hard working   do you contect mintpal ?
Activity: 322
I would recommend a donation fund to sponsor a news worth cause.
Activity: 560
Xmm. Online wallet + Anonimity Mixer + Airdrop. This sounds interesting. Its verry cheap now.
Wait until Dev gives an update between now and the 9th, we'll never see these prices again. Right now people are either trying to catch the trains of other coins,  believing some fud thats been going around, or multipools are dumping.
Activity: 732
Xmm. Online wallet + Anonimity Mixer + Airdrop. This sounds interesting. Its verry cheap now.
Pages:
Jump to: