Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Hotcoin- TOR & I2P/Queue mining/Anti ASIC, Botnet, 51%/Custom/Energy saving - page 12. (Read 113141 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Looks good, go to have a look.

HotCoin [HOT] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/hot
Only 0.12% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw

Thank you very much.
Activity: 154
HotCoin [HOT] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/hot
Only 0.12% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw
什么排队挖矿?无不无聊啊,看上去就是个广告币,也只有国人才能搞这么些飞机事

你喜欢认购币(IPO coin),赚一波就跑路的币?
别只看表象。

加密货币的核心价值不在于多难的挖矿算法,而是交易去中心化。

豪特币有很多创新被忽视了 Sad
最低挖矿难度,节能环保。
排队挖矿,可以防止ASIC矿机,防止机枪矿池,防止僵尸网络(Botnet)。

更重要的,
排队挖矿可以让豪特币更加均衡分布在更多的矿工手里,
而不是被少部分大算力的矿工垄断。
the coin relaunched?

Hotcoin never died.
Currently not been accepted by many people,
But we have been working hard,
We believe hotcoin will be HOT.
Activity: 311
什么排队挖矿?无不无聊啊,看上去就是个广告币,也只有国人才能搞这么些飞机事
Activity: 118
Activity: 182
Now has a more reasonable distribution of the .
Looking forward to the new function.

Is that going to be your answer if 1 million people get Hotcoin?

Maybe my 5 wallets app lost network on 5 different networks or leave chain? Found blocks 122204... great, but what about my found blocks?  So for the average Joe, you're going to tell them to STOP mining for the next two hours?  Really, really!  Since I'm leaving it running all day.

Consider for a coin to be successful, it's got to be used by a lot of people who don't care about your instructions?  Instructions... download, open, mine, get coins.  But if it doesn't connect, then do this. If it doesn't sync, do this.  If it doesn't mine, do this.  If you don't get your coins, do this.  Seems a lot of coin developers have a problem being the end user.  Simple... download, open, work!  

Hotcoin is differ with other coins,
If you find a block, you need wait 2 hours, that's "Queuing mining".
You can continue mining, But within two hours will be rejected, Just a waste of electricity, so, we recommend stop mining in two hours.

About your wallet forked, it's just individual cases.
Hotcoin list on some exchanges, If the main chain forked, them will can't synchronize.
But they are normal.

Maybe my 5 wallets app lost network on 5 different networks or leave chain? Found blocks 122204... great, but what about my found blocks?  So for the average Joe, you're going to tell them to STOP mining for the next two hours?  Really, really!  Since I'm leaving it running all day.

Consider for a coin to be successful, it's got to be used by a lot of people who don't care about your instructions?  Instructions... download, open, mine, get coins.  But if it doesn't connect, then do this. If it doesn't sync, do this.  If it doesn't mine, do this.  If you don't get your coins, do this.  Seems a lot of coin developers have a problem being the end user.  Simple... download, open, work!  

Hotcoin is differ with other coins,
If you find a block, you need wait 2 hours, that's "Queuing mining".
You can continue mining, But within two hours will be rejected, Just a waste of electricity, so, we recommend stop mining in two hours.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
By the way... I'm not attempting to run a pool or subvert your coin.  Just thought I'd try you out on various platforms as a mining wallet.  I can understand when immature don't confirm, but en masse seems a problem and losing confirmed makes me uninstall and move on.  Keep in mind... a wallet is my money and work, regardless of how I acquire the coin, if I can't count on it then you are dead in the water.

I was excited at first for the blocks I found from Intel Core 2 Duos to AMD GPU cards, but it seems you had a fork or something and it wasn't compensated for.  Keep working, it might work out.

v0.8.6.4-g88e2a2e-beta-119 is straight from the help menu.  Believe me, I've been watching and keeping up.  I've reinstalled wallet software from your website twice.  If that's not the latest then you have a problem dispensing the wallet.  One wallet, I had 300+ confirmed, sent to two other wallet addresses 100 and 200 to test network.  Never came thru. Restarted "sending wallet" and all 1560 immature vanished, sent transactions never came thru and lost the 300 confirmed.

Hello,
I am sorry to hear that Sad
Maybe you wallet app lost network, or leave the main chain, at now, found blocks is 122204.
When you find a block, you will hear a coin sound, then Please stop mining in next two hours.

Thanks.

Maybe my 5 wallets app lost network on 5 different networks or leave chain? Found blocks 122204... great, but what about my found blocks?  So for the average Joe, you're going to tell them to STOP mining for the next two hours?  Really, really!  Since I'm leaving it running all day.

Consider for a coin to be successful, it's got to be used by a lot of people who don't care about your instructions?  Instructions... download, open, mine, get coins.  But if it doesn't connect, then do this. If it doesn't sync, do this.  If it doesn't mine, do this.  If you don't get your coins, do this.  Seems a lot of coin developers have a problem being the end user.  Simple... download, open, work! 
By the way... I'm not attempting to run a pool or subvert your coin.  Just thought I'd try you out on various platforms as a mining wallet.  I can understand when immature don't confirm, but en masse seems a problem and losing confirmed makes me uninstall and move on.  Keep in mind... a wallet is my money and work, regardless of how I acquire the coin, if I can't count on it then you are dead in the water.

I was excited at first for the blocks I found from Intel Core 2 Duos to AMD GPU cards, but it seems you had a fork or something and it wasn't compensated for.  Keep working, it might work out.

v0.8.6.4-g88e2a2e-beta-119 is straight from the help menu.  Believe me, I've been watching and keeping up.  I've reinstalled wallet software from your website twice.  If that's not the latest then you have a problem dispensing the wallet.  One wallet, I had 300+ confirmed, sent to two other wallet addresses 100 and 200 to test network.  Never came thru. Restarted "sending wallet" and all 1560 immature vanished, sent transactions never came thru and lost the 300 confirmed.

Hello,
I am sorry to hear that Sad
Maybe you wallet app lost network, or leave the main chain, at now, found blocks is 122204.
When you find a block, you will hear a coin sound, then Please stop mining in next two hours.

Thanks.

quote author=clapperhead link=topic=382947.msg6733546#msg6733546 date=1400109530]

Wow. Running wallets on 5 different networks for 2 days. Get 100s to 1000s confirmed and unconfirmed. Restart wallet and they're wiped out except for faucet.  Bad news.

Hello,
What is your hotcoin wallet app version?
If less than 1.19 (< 1.19) , please up to 1.19 .
[/quote]

Wow. Running wallets on 5 different networks for 2 days. Get 100s to 1000s confirmed and unconfirmed. Restart wallet and they're wiped out except for faucet.  Bad news.

Hello,
What is your hotcoin wallet app version?
If less than 1.19 (< 1.19) , please up to 1.19 .
Pages:
Jump to: