Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Hotcoin- TOR & I2P/Queue mining/Anti ASIC, Botnet, 51%/Custom/Energy saving - page 26. (Read 113161 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Hello scammer.

I've been involved in Hotcoin since day one. Since then i had problems solo mining and all the new fixes have not solved it. No pools, except yours that scams 5%.

Very few miners as i know many who have problems mining this. Hover is great at developing the wallet. That's it. The wallet is no good if people can not mine this coin.

I did not ask you when you're involved in Hotcoin, I ask what you did for Hotcoin?

I configure and run pool for HOT. Pay for hosting every month, watch him work.  My pool started from firsts days of HOT, in end of December, with NO FEE ... and began demand donate only in this month, after last fork update ... because very often on pool I saw one miner only, who mined HOT solo. Sorry, but I started pool and pay for his hosting not for your solo mining.

And I don't understand how a coin can develop if coin mining only one miner? Explain it to me...

I'm distribute pool donated coins among Russian miners, as well as it did Hover after launch coin in end of December. Russian miners have a fairly large community, I think second or third largest after Chinese and American. And I planned to donate most of my HOT, that's I mined on pool from first day, for biggest HOT bonus 100.000 block finder. To draw attention to HOT I planned donate for bonus 100.000 HOT!..

And I ask you again, what you did for HOT?
I see only as you makes negative mood for coin destruction...
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
That is what i said, but no....tuchkov trying to scam by pretending fees are 1%.

We need a new pool.

Solo mining is fecking useless as it kept forking for me every 5 to 10 blocks.

Hover doesn't know how to solve it.

Hello moron!.. what you can claim to me after you got everything and more? Start your own pool without fee...
I require donations for development HOT, to give a chance to win for HOT miners an incredible bonus in 100.000 HOT.
And what are you doing for HOT?

Hello scammer.

I've been involved in Hotcoin since day one. Since then i had problems solo mining and all the new fixes have not solved it. No pools, except yours that scams 5%.

Very few miners as i know many who have problems mining this. Hover is great at developing the wallet. That's it. The wallet is no good if people can not mine this coin.

That is what i said, but no....tuchkov trying to scam by pretending fees are 1%.

We need a new pool.

Hello moron!.. what you claim to me after you got everything and more? Start your own pool without fee...
I require donations for development HOT, to give a chance to win for HOT miners an incredible bonus in 100.000 HOT.
And what are you doing for HOT?
legendary
+1, and you need fix auto transaction, it not working again Sad

again change donate percentage - stay without any payouts...

p.s. You probably don't understand what you are doing?..
Option for change percentage of donate disabled on edit account page for all miners. For edit donate you need changing HTML code on page. This is called hacking!..
If donate is too much for you - I did not keep you and don't force mining on pool! Go away. Run wallet on your PC and start solo mining with them without any fee and donate...
Hacking pool?.. Don't be surprised why you without payouts...

Why don't put up 5% fee instead and forget the donation thing? Huh

We need a new pool.

Activity: 154

Option for change percentage of donate disabled on edit account page for all miners. For edit donate you need changing HTML code on page. This is called hacking!..
If donate is too much for you - I did not keep you and don't force mining on pool! Go away. Run wallet on your PC and start solo mining with them without any fee and donate...

Why don't put up 5% fee instead and forget the donation thing? Huh

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hey guys, within next 4 weeks, we have to find 100.000 HOT block. And we have a crazy idea for this event!

HTCpool plans to announce great hunt with realy big HOT bonus for 100.000 block finder (of course if block was found on our pool, and maybe smaller bonus we will send for blockfinder outside of our pool). I think you will understand why we demand donate on pool when you know bonus amount... Wink
Full terms and rules will announced later.  

What do you think about this?
Hey guys, within next 4 weeks, we have to find 100.000 HOT block. And we have a crazy idea for this event!

HTCpool plans to announce great hunt with realy big HOT bonus for 100.000 block finder (of course if block was found on our pool, and maybe smaller bonus we will send for blockfinder outside of our pool). I think you will understand why we demand donate on pool when you know bonus amount... Wink
Full terms and rules will announced later.  

What do you think about this?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

The version 1.14 release.

Fix the mining bug, add checkpoints to 80000,
Add 2 mining set ( one thread, 1/2 cpu),
Add Exchanges widget.
Activity: 182
On the wallet have direct trade platform, indeed as expected is innovation.
 Undecided
legendary
The One, for all time you earned on pool little more 900 HOT and 4% of 900 HOT this 36 HOT.
I sent you 40 HOT, it's even more than you will must donate to HTCpool, but after that, you're not allowed mining on HTCpool.
Please don't register new account and don't use exist. Goodbye moron!..

http://explorer.hot-coin.org:889/tx/bfd8eececa4a94b71e1b58c1ec73731a4391b793360e72c565d38e579360e650

You need to learn English.

Donation IS when someone voluntarily give something to another. Not forced.

If you want 4% extra then your fees should be clear and fees should be 5% instead of 1%. Putting 1% fee and 4% donation IS stupid, so yes you are the moron, scammer. Just be honest up front how much you want to charge.

Don't worry i have stopped mining at your pool hours ago as i do not like people changing my account settings.

I will give you 1 point for paying out what you stole. Well done.
Again http://htcpool.in/   Huh Huh Huh

I don't know what's going on, strange things happen. Payments were working alright, but then stopped suddenly. I go see my account details and automatic payment treshold was changed to 0. Someone other than me did that. I had to go through the email confirmation bs again and re-enable automatic payment to my preference. I changed my password too. Now payments are working again for me.

Turpomann, pool forced to reset settings for all miners after every play with donate percent some miners.
Pool mining not working as Tuchkov a scammer and a thief.
How does anyone mine this coin?  Sort it out NOW Hover or the coin will be dead because of Tuchkov the scammer.

LOL... Since last restart pool has mined and paid more than 180.000 HOT...
Coin will be dead because you want solo mining coin and did not pay for it... you don't want to pay for development of coin. You want only more coins and don't think about  future of HOT coin.

The One, for all time you earned on pool little more 900 HOT and 4% of 900 HOT this 36 HOT.
I sent you 40 HOT, it's even more than you will must donate to HTCpool, but after that, you're not allowed mining on HTCpool.
Please don't register new account and don't use exist. Goodbye moron!..

http://explorer.hot-coin.org:889/tx/bfd8eececa4a94b71e1b58c1ec73731a4391b793360e72c565d38e579360e650
legendary

I don't know what's going on, strange things happen. Payments were working alright, but then stopped suddenly. I go see my account details and automatic payment treshold was changed to 0. Someone other than me did that. I had to go through the email confirmation bs again and re-enable automatic payment to my preference. I changed my password too. Now payments are working again for me.

Turpomann. Tuchkov is a scammer and a fecking thief. It is Tuchkov who is changing the settings. Automatic payout do not have fees but Tuchkov had .5 HOT fees per payout. 1 HOT for manual payout which is too much. 1% pool fees which is normal and huge 4% fees for donation. Tuchkov does not even know what donation means.

At the start yesterday i changed the setting to 250 payout and 0 donation, after 1 1/2 later Tuchkov changed my account settings and put 4% donation and automatic payout to 10. Of course .5 HOT for every 10 HOT is a ripoff. I changed it back again and pm'ed Tuchkov to leave my account alone. It was left alone until i logged off and went to bed. Woke up and logged in again and found that as soon as i went to bed, Tuchkov changed my settings again and put 4% donation. Fecking sly bastard changing settings when people are asleep.

Tuchkov pm'ed me and said donation are condition of pool.

Pool condition is:

Welcome to HTCpool.in

PPLNS, 1% fee, automatic payments, quick confirmations...

* Our pool have 1% fees!
    * Automated minimum payouts - 1 HTC!
    * Our server are located in Czech Republic.
    * We get automated backups of our system.
    * You can get automatic payments if you like to.
    * We are quickly processing your transactions.
    * The pool is stratum powered.

There is no condition for donation. Donation are optional. Tuchkov is just a plain thief and scammer.

I went into account again and now the donation entry has been removed so one can not change the donation anymore.

kelvinliong got scammed 8,352.07360810 Hotcoin which Tuchkov hasn't sorted. Kelvin confirmed that Tuchkov changed his account donation to 4%.

Hover.

Solo mining doesn't work as it kept getting forked.

Pool mining not working as Tuchkov a scammer and a thief.

How does anyone mine this coin?  Sort it out NOW Hover or the coin will be dead because of Tuchkov the scammer.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Hover, are you still planning to add more wallet features?

How about adding weather forecast and light weight web browser integrated to the wallet?  Grin

Activity: 126
Activity: 238
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: