Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 263. (Read 879551 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
hard to mine and no good pools ;x

http://www.f2pool.com/ use google translate

the wallet like to not respond. Undecided make me lost time, general and some coin  Angry

ramdisk or ssd. I don't have problems using external hdd the syncing part is long but after syncing its all good. Smiley
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
the wallet like to not respond. Undecided make me lost time, general and some coin  Angry
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
Can anyone tell me the method of getting HUC off a paper wallet and back into your computer wallet?

pity bump
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

It's merge mined, so you can't mine it directly. You need to mine something else and mine HUC as a merge-mined coin. There are a few pools that do this.
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
copper member
copper member
copper member
Looks like Poloniex is acting up again.
legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
please fix the crash problem of the wallet, I did try to add it on my pool to make my miners happy but the wallet crash every 2-3min, and also consume more that 40-50% CPU the other coins are at 0.5-0.7% on my 6cores xeons.

if you want to succeed please do the wallet for Linux to work

did you allow it to download the chain? (maybe why it's using cpu?).. when a block comees in there will be a small spike, but shouldn't be using 40-50% all the time.. although, i'm not sure how mining effects it..

also check the new commit  by manicminer pool, maybe help will setup?
currently 2 large pools and some smaller ones are mining .. i know they have periodic crashes but not every 2-3mins, i'm assuming once every few hours, could be another issue.
I know there is an issue with the daemon, and if it's not fixed in a day or 2, i'll put up a bounty to get it sorted sooner..
Activity: 619
Merit: 501
https://www.massict.com/
please fix the crash problem of the wallet, I did try to add it on my pool to make my miners happy but the wallet crash every 2-3min, and also consume more that 40-50% CPU the other coins are at 0.5-0.7% on my 6cores xeons.

if you want to succeed please do the wallet for Linux to work

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi, I m new here and I really like to try this game!
If you have a spare 1.05 huc that would be nice!

HPDxL3msKuqPTD7ZL3nvNSgqSxLY3eY2eZ

thanks in advance  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
Ok thanks for your answer Smiley
Activity: 554
Merit: 502
Developer!
@Mithrilman

Your wallet is just for game or you can generate new address, send HUC etc. ?

They are less "freeze" in your alternative wallet ?

release steps are as follow:
1 - Read only tech demo (no move/creation/destruct)
2 - full game client: create new players, play, transfer hunters, change rewards address and more (i'd like to implement a sort of bounty system but i've to think about it)
3 - ... long time to reach 3, so everything could be, but at the moment i'm not thinking about doing a full wallet, it's out of scope for me and i don't want to dive into signatures and advanced wallet stuffs

anyway i plan to let user send huc but i'm not sure yet how i'll implement it

about freezes i didn't noticed freezes with my client, but you'll find yourself on step 1 of release plan
Activity: 403
Merit: 251

yes i have the huntercoin-qt.pro, i've done all the stuff above, but i don't know how to run the wallet, is there any command in the terminal???

Install Qt Creator, open huntercoin-qt.pro with it, click "Build | Build project huntercoin-qt".
This gives you either the executable (huntercoin-qt) or a newby readable error message.

Activity: 887
Can anyone tell me the method of getting HUC off a paper wallet and back into your computer wallet?
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
@Mithrilman

Your wallet is just for game or you can generate new address, send HUC etc. ?

They are less "freeze" in your alternative wallet ?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Crackpot Idealist
Hey i'm a Linux newby and i don't know how to open the wallet, can anybody help?

Code:
sudo apt-get install libboost-chrono-dev
libboost-date-time-dev
libboost-filesystem-dev
libboost-program-options-dev
libboost-serialization-dev
libboost-system-dev
libboost-thread-dev
libboost-dev libdb5.1++-dev
git qt4-qmake libqt4-dev
build-essential
qt4-linguist-tools libssl-dev

git clone https://github.com/chronokings/huntercoin.git
cd huntercoin
qmake “USE_UPNP=-”
make
-

you should then have hunercoin-qt in the current folder ready to run
You can do Make in the src folder to compile huntercoind (may require some other dependencies)

yes i have the huntercoin-qt.pro, i've done all the stuff above, but i don't know how to run the wallet, is there any command in the terminal???

please help! Thank's

You should have an executable named hunercoin-qt. If not, something did not go right. If you wanted to run from terminal it would be something like:
Code:
./huntercoin-qt
From the folder you compiled in. ie /home/somthing/huntercoin
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Hey i'm a Linux newby and i don't know how to open the wallet, can anybody help?

Code:
sudo apt-get install libboost-chrono-dev
libboost-date-time-dev
libboost-filesystem-dev
libboost-program-options-dev
libboost-serialization-dev
libboost-system-dev
libboost-thread-dev
libboost-dev libdb5.1++-dev
git qt4-qmake libqt4-dev
build-essential
qt4-linguist-tools libssl-dev

git clone https://github.com/chronokings/huntercoin.git
cd huntercoin
qmake “USE_UPNP=-”
make
-

you should then have hunercoin-qt in the current folder ready to run
You can do Make in the src folder to compile huntercoind (may require some other dependencies)

please help! Thank's

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
Just to put HUC in perspective, on Slushes pool I just had a 150GH ASIC suffer a 21 hour round for the reward of   0.00315286 BTC  Roll Eyes. Expect a lot more people to jump on HUC as difficulty and other problems drive them away from other coins. No need to spend 10k on a rig that won't be sure of breaking even with HUC, that's the situation with bitcoin.

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
we hope ! maybe in March or april ! Like litecoin !
Jump to: