Author

Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain - page 374. (Read 879551 times)

legendary
Activity: 1807
Merit: 1020
just so you know. in future . if you need to do a hard reset...

one minute 1 coin at block reward . for 1 milllion cap. its too much. at difficulty 0.05 its becoming very painful to mine anything.

if this will have 1 million coins.. then 1 coin will be cheap. so to mine this 1 coin will be pointles..

even if this one coin get a $0.1 value. who will pay 10 cents to play one round of the game. ...therefore who will trade this coin? for what?

mining this coin is serious electric bill.

1. ? there is double the amount of bitcoins - if you don't have the mining power you can't mine, this is not a problem with the game. + Merge Mine it.

2. ? You get coins that peolpe cash in when you bank (10%), the miners are making a good amount i imagine. they also receive 4% when someone is killed.

3. don't think you understand.

4. If you merged mine, it uses ZERO electricity Smiley

why if the general arrive first the others explode?

is the way it is Cheesy keep your general very safe
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
why if the general arrive first the others explode?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
just so you know. in future . if you need to do a hard reset...

one minute 1 coin at block reward . for 1 milllion cap. its too much. at difficulty 0.05 its becoming very painful to mine anything.

if this will have 1 million coins.. then 1 coin will be cheap. so to mine this 1 coin will be pointles..

even if this one coin get a $0.1 value. who will pay 10 cents to play one round of the game. ...therefore who will trade this coin? for what?

mining this coin is serious electric bill.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Still no pools for this?
legendary
WTF? Sent some coins to an address in my game wallet and they show on the block explorer but doesn't show up in my wallet. Ugh and now I can't play again after separating my game and reward wallets...

if they show in block explorer, and you have the privatekey for that address, then you have the coins.. so not sure what is wrong..

try -rescan
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
WTF? Sent some coins to an address in my game wallet and they show on the block explorer but doesn't show up in my wallet. Ugh and now I can't play again after separating my game and reward wallets...
Activity: 182

Didn't help. Removed everything but wallet.dat + unpack all zip archive in separate folder.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Someone can solo mine? it's doesn't work!
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
If I want to logout but my characters are around the map carrying coins, what is the safest way to save them and the coins?

Leave them where they are and close the QT?
Set a waypoint to the spawn area and close the QT? In this way they will stay safe in the spawn area or they will explode themselves for staying too long there?

Something else?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
how do you even play the game. everything lags so hard you can consider yourself lucky if the wallet doesnt crash.

come on it is based on the blockchain, that is how the game memory is stored and controlled by the network, block by block. There is no way it could be faster without lowering the time to block. Educate yourselfs or go and download world and warcraft if you want to play fast
Activity: 7
Hello folks.

Can you give me something to start playing?
I mean watching is nice but, you know.....   Wink

HPpmQb3QDEvAeUa8WxgSi69GKB8dYFJ78j

By the way, I found an ERROR in the wallet. Maybe it's only in the German language version
but the buttons for sending and receiving say "Send Namecoin" and "Receive Namecoin"
instead of Huntercoin. Hope this helps.
Activity: 196
how do you even play the game. everything lags so hard you can consider yourself lucky if the wallet doesnt crash.
legendary
why no auto-quee with just one button press?

how would you control 10 hunters under 1 name?

you can queue 10 moves then press go, but not if it auto did the move -- if that is what you mean?

nervermind it's already like that, i thought you need to constantly use the go button to go from A to B
legendary
I had 855 coin when we first start mining now 0  Undecided

Please show some love HHok7HYh8fCm7ZMZF3CMo3vrffnosivQBt and the link to the block explorer Thank you for the link

please don't post addresses here

we all lost coins from the start, which is why you should have stuck with it and stayed up all night like the rest of us Smiley
legendary

how would you control 10 hunters under 1 name?

you can queue 10 moves then press go, but not if it auto did the move -- if that is what you mean?

Activity: 56
I had 855 coin when we first start mining now 0  Undecided

the link to the block explorer Thank you for the link and coins
legendary
Activity: 156
Thank you for the coins! The client now shows 10 HUC and I can finally get testing Smiley
Activity: 56
the link to the block explorer
Jump to: