Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][HUS] HUSSY.io ♥️ disrupting the sex work industry ♥️ - page 2. (Read 1471 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 4
the project will take the leading place among the market! invest in a focused company with a strong team! A great project that does not stop to impress!

That is right. They are so many problems the world is facing now and the sex work industry is been ignored but Peter Tulala took the courage to help improve the work life of sexworkers and client. It wont be an easy task but as you said “strong team” and focused company. Hussy is here to make things work for the better in the sex work industry.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
who those are not investing in HUSSY project they will repent  HUSSY is a project that is focusing to solve sex workers problems all over the world and to earn profit from sex industries  sex work industry is very big so it is not hard  for hussy to earn huge profit from the industries
hussy is really great and a promising project   
so this is best to invest to make profit on investment
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
This is actually one of the project we have been waiting for. The adult industry has not been safe for both sex worker and their customers. I can’t wait to be part of this and be able to see how it helps to reshape the industry. Any industry should develop and improve to be on the right level. New Blockchain technologies can provide a high level of service and safe operation of sex workers.
Activity: 70
 the project will take the leading place among the market! invest in a focused company with a strong team! A great project that does not stop to impress!
Activity: 86
The adult world deserves quality. Thanks to Hussy, the entire adult world will provide financial resources. Really great project
                                              HUSSY IS REALLY FINEST PROJECT IN THE WORLD FOR SEX WORKERS HELP
           HUSSY'S SOLUTION IS AMAZING AND MOST POWERFUL  THAT  SEX WORKERS WILL USE  AND BE 100% SATISFY
           THEY WILL GET EVERYTHING IN TIME IF USE HUSSY PLATFORM
            NO DOUBT THAT MILLIONS OF SEX WORKERS AND SEX LOVERS WILL JOIN HUSSY PLATFORM TO FIND EACH OTHERS
            SO HUSSY'S SUCCESS IS FIX   
    I WANT HUSSY I LOVE AND I WILL GO AHEAD WITH HUSSY.   
    HUSSY IS REALLY GREAT

Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
great project, it's good to make it even cleaner, this business needs it, what can we pay for on the platform?
Activity: 717
Merit: 250
platform and to provide incentives for sex workers. this latest innovation for a crypto, however sex is an interesting thing to be associated with crypto
                  A PROMISING PROJECT WITH A FIRST-CLASS IDEA  JOIN THE HUSSY ICO  YOU FEEL BATTER WHEN GET MUCH PROFIT
I ADVISE EVERYBODY TO STUDY THE MATERIALS ABOUT THIS ICO
I PROMISE THAT ALL YOU FIND THE PROJECT VERY PROFITABLE AND PERFECT TO INVEST

(OUR HUSSY IS GREAT)
                                                                         HUSSY ICO IS CRYPTO INVESTORS CHOICE

MANY ICO INVESTORS JOINING HUSSY TO INVEST BY SEEING MARKET AND BUSINESS SIZE OF SEX INDUSTRY.
                     HUSSY IS SOLID PROJECT TO EARN FROM SEX INDUSTRIES.
                     EARLY ENTRANCE WILL BE PROVE VERY MUCH PROFITABLE FOR THE PROJECT
                     ANYONE WHO WILL INVEST IN HUSSY EARN MASSIVE PROFIT
                     SO INVESTING IN HUSSY IS VERY RIGHT
                     INVEST  EARN PROFIT AND ALSO AVAIL HUSSY PLATFORM'S ALL FACILITIES
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
This project is so good this will soon be go on moon awesome project awesome team I think when we hold this coin everyone will get a good profit from this this coin has a very good concept it will surely take the block chain revolution to reality so everyone should adopt this project soon
Activity: 188
This project seems to be promising and will be more helpful for everyone in the crypto world. Hope this will be successful!
copper member
Activity: 35
We are getting a lot of question about the referral program...

One more time, just for clarification: No investment is needed in order to participate in our referral program!

You must only register at the sales portal and you can immediately start earning free tokens by sharing the referral link with your friends or on social media: https://sale.hussy.io/
like hussy ico i never seen before for sex workers help
hussy will be really prove batter than others because of helpful
features for sex workers and service providers

SEX WORKERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL DO THEIR WORK EASILY ON HUSSY PLATFORM.
HUSSY PROVIDE UNIQUE AND SAFE WAY TO USERS THAT NEVER PROVIDED BY OTHERS BEFORE. SEX
WORKERS WILL FIRST TIME REALIZE THIS TYPE OF SERVICE THAT WILL GIVE THEM CHARM TO DO
 THEIR BUSINESS IN THE SEX INDUSTRY SO ALL USERS NEED THANK TO HUSSY.
JOIN AND ENJOY HUSSY PROJECT BENEFITS
copper member

Whitelisting for the token pre-sale has been opened! Bonus for early investors 35%.

https://medium.com/hussy-io/whitelisting-for-the-token-pre-sale-is-opened-2364120f847d

copper member
Interesting project! However, it seems like the project is at infancy stage and there are no substantial information yet on  the github page yet. Is there any development in this project?

We are working on the prototype, we should have an early preview ready by end of August.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Interesting project! However, it seems like the project is at infancy stage and there are no substantial information yet on  the github page yet. Is there any development in this project?
copper member
Activity: 147
Activity: 84
no wonder! every single day this project has gaining more a lot of followers and customers passively, I read a lot of reviews and comments and they are curios about the plan its agreeable by the community. sooner or later this digital planning is quietly precisely useful. More influence to come. Good luck to the team!
Pages:
Jump to: