Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]☆huskycoin☆Next DogeCoin[X11]☆5day POW☆☆☆7day 10%POS☆☆☆No premine☆☆No IPO☆☆ - page 3. (Read 26300 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
It has climbed towards the 2nd place on volume at Bittrex! And its going more and more on Twitter

It will become #1 soon enough Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
It has climbed towards the 2nd place on volume at Bittrex! And its going more and more on Twitter
Activity: 700
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I hold the coin, the feeling is very good, is hoping to have other applications
Activity: 588
Some one will be very sorry for selling Smiley
I think there was 1 man with biggest stack who mined in first day many husky and he dumped like 500k of them few minutes ago, but market is recovering quick, and it's good that there will not be big dumpers anymore.

No... It's because of this tweet from HuskyCoinMCS: (official Huskycoin multipool devs?)

we consider to develop our own HuskyCoin to avoid big market manipulation caused by an unfair distribution #huskycoin

https://twitter.com/HuskyCoinMCS
That could be very well to buy cheaper HUSKY, that could be what they wanted with that tweet.

That would be even worse for the coin imo
Activity: 588
Some one will be very sorry for selling Smiley
I think there was 1 man with biggest stack who mined in first day many husky and he dumped like 500k of them few minutes ago, but market is recovering quick, and it's good that there will not be big dumpers anymore.

No... It's because of this tweet from HuskyCoinMCS: (official Huskycoin multipool devs?)

we consider to develop our own HuskyCoin to avoid big market manipulation caused by an unfair distribution #huskycoin

https://twitter.com/HuskyCoinMCS
Lets do it, lets break that 2000 satoshi for starters !
bcd
Activity: 252
It already started!

Why would you say its a pump ? 1500 sat would bring the price for ALL 10m at 150btc, thats like ... NOTHING ?
With 10m coins the price for a decent coin should be 5k + and even that would be a around #60 marketcap.
Activity: 378
Activity: 378
Activity: 466
hey guys,
take look at these and let me know what you think
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6762326

Great logos ! But to be honest i think this coin needs to go in the " funny " direction and no the "serious" one Smiley But maybe this is just me.
Activity: 350
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Like this coin. It's a funny one. Still minting that and waiting for Polo. Gonna sell @2000+  Grin  
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Volume is high on bittrex, even if people keep on selling on extremely low prices.
Dev, any news on the future plans ?
Pages:
Jump to: