Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICASH] iCash | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Darksend | InstantX - page 54. (Read 94720 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
So what does this coin offer?  Is it just a clone of Darkcoin or does the developer have plans and can deliver?  Why would someone want to invest in this coin?  I like the fact that the early distribution is better than what it was cloned from.  But without a definitive plan going forward and a developer able to implement new features I don't see this going anywhere.  Provide me with a reason to invest in this coin and I will.  

Glad you asked.

The plan right now is to first build the infrastructure around the coin, graphics, website, masternodes so darksend and InstantX works. Soon Darkcoin releases a new version that I think we should use.

Then when everything else is finished I had thought that we as a community decide what we want to do with our coin and the masternode network.

And if I lack the skills to implement what we want, we can offer others here to help us against a payment.

Well, "adabau", since you lied to all of us, and THIS IS YOUR 3RD RELEASE OF A DRK CLONE, I will not be supporting this coin anymore which is unfortunate because I'm in the top 5 on your rich list.

This was the same answer you provided in your Ecash thread...

Future Plans ?

I am open to suggestions.

But since ePay (formerly Ecash) based on darkcoins code so we will probably soon enough have many masternodes running, it would be interesting to make use of them and offer different services on the network against charges that nodes share.

Also, I highly doubt it's any coincidence that all of the Ecash masternodes are shut down and more are starting to appear here since it was "adabau" who was setting them all up for Ecash.

You didn't play this one very well...
Activity: 239
So what does this coin offer?  Is it just a clone of Darkcoin or does the developer have plans and can deliver?  Why would someone want to invest in this coin?  I like the fact that the early distribution is better than what it was cloned from.  But without a definitive plan going forward and a developer able to implement new features I don't see this going anywhere.  Provide me with a reason to invest in this coin and I will. 

Glad you asked.

The plan right now is to first build the infrastructure around the coin, graphics, website, masternodes so darksend and InstantX works. Soon Darkcoin releases a new version that I think we should use.

Then when everything else is finished I had thought that we as a community decide what we want to do with our coin and the masternode network.

And if I lack the skills to implement what we want, we can offer others here to help us against a payment.

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
So what does this coin offer?  Is it just a clone of Darkcoin or does the developer have plans and can deliver?  Why would someone want to invest in this coin?  I like the fact that the early distribution is better than what it was cloned from.  But without a definitive plan going forward and a developer able to implement new features I don't see this going anywhere.  Provide me with a reason to invest in this coin and I will. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Cheap sell some IPAY,
If you want to buy,
PM me !
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
I'm adding a first exchange to add us bounty, going a little crazy to get the ball rolling and donating 87,000 ICASH.

Here is the bounty address: i7s5VtWHCBSbYTKdWz57nqkL1mMBp2VCaj

Wow my ICASH disappears quickly  Tongue.

That is good man... Just make sure you dont agree with an unknown/very low volume exchange for that amount of Icash Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
I'm adding a first exchange to add us bounty, going a little crazy to get the ball rolling and donating 87,000 iCash

good job dev.
I'm adding a first exchange to add us bounty, going a little crazy to get the ball rolling and donating 87,000 ICASH.

Wow my ICASH disappears quickly  Tongue.
Is there a bounty for compiling a mac Qt?

No, but gonna add it to the bounty list at once  Wink.

Compiling a Mac Qt bounty: iBWDpE1q6LJXEyYGmH9hgbADoqpmAW8srV

5k sent for compiling a Mac Qt.

I can probably find someone to do it, but he'll want a little more I think.

Nice, I'll match it with additional 5k  Wink.

Sent and OP updated.
Is there a bounty for compiling a mac Qt?

No, but gonna add it to the bounty list at once  Wink.

Compiling a Mac Qt bounty: iBWDpE1q6LJXEyYGmH9hgbADoqpmAW8srV

5k sent for compiling a Mac Qt.

I can probably find someone to do it, but he'll want a little more I think.
It's looks cool just looks too kiddy. My honest opinion.

I agree with you, i think it is almost certain we choose your design. Just have to get some more users to choose Wink. Will wait until tomorrow and then we decide which one we pick.
legendary
It's looks cool just looks too kiddy. My honest opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
iCash , i agree.
Logo removed.
Then iCash [ICASH] it is Cool, will update the wallet ticker when we have decided which logo we will use.
Activity: 154
Okay i just bought icashmoney.com. What do you think, does it work as the address to our official website?

I think it is better to rename ticker too.... confused with icash ipay... also ecash epay already exist... must be something one.

You can arrange for you all want it. All suggestions are welcome  Wink.

Just make name of coin and ticker the same iCash
legendary
Okay i just bought icashmoney.com. What do you think, does it work as the address to our official website?

I think it is better to rename ticker too.... confused with icash ipay... also ecash epay already exist... must be something one.

+1 to renaming.

I think it should be iCash all around.

I agree. +1

+1 to renaming.

I think it should be iCash all around.
its great pleasure if can use ICash

Pages:
Jump to: