Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈 - page 8. (Read 49149 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading
when i put the token contract adress iss saying thet ist not checksummed or something
i dont now but the adress is the same on my serenity dashboard is showing my tokens but when i add to my ether wallet its
wats that means checksum?

Do not worry, it means that you have different capital letters, but normal wallet
New lesson learnt. Only buy during the pre-sale of an Ico and inmediately when it hits the exchange
The whales love to make bulk purchase during the pre-sale stage and dump them on the exchange below the actual ICO price

That's why it's usually good to have strategic investors who agree to have their tokens locked for a period of time.

We have those investors no worries Wink It is just a matter of time when when the token reach $1 mark
Is it true that 24hours after de end of ico if you have not passed the tokens to exchange or wallet do you lose the tokens??

Wow, this info is incorrect! You can hold the tokens as more as you want, it is up to you
New lesson learnt. Only buy during the pre-sale of an Ico and inmediately when it hits the exchange
The whales love to make bulk purchase during the pre-sale stage and dump them on the exchange below the actual ICO price

You are probably wrong, you will not earn much if you do so. The potential of this coin is yet to be seen. Of course, you can dump it, smart people will buy it as the price will go up only when we create the platform.
Serenity CEO Denis Kulagin: “We are moving to the next step — development and creation of Serenity platform”

Serenity ICO finished successfully on March 7th. Serenity CEO Denis Kulagin recorded a video message for our community in which he spoke about Serenity’s goals and the current stage of the project.

Watch the video on our official YouTube channel.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
i heard your platform will ready...ist brokerage escrow?
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Did they get listed already?
It will be really impressive because ICO has ended only 4 days ago...
I would like to clarify that when I'm speaking about an exchange I don't mean etherdelta!
Activity: 713
Merit: 252

That's why it's usually good to have strategic investors who agree to have their tokens locked for a period of time.
copper member
Im waiting they deliver as a crypto exchanger with own blockchain
Activity: 252
when i put the token contract adress iss saying thet ist not checksummed or something
i dont now but the adress is the same on my serenity dashboard is showing my tokens but when i add to my ether wallet its
wats that means checksum?
Activity: 388
Merit: 1
looks like good project but i miss ico. does have listed in any exchange. is this hard cap are reached
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Now many token are red. we have to wait a few days and see how the market develops. if the team is still active here and one or two good news come the course will rise again. if the bicoin course increases then other token and SERENITY will increase
Activity: 1
When will the token be available in Ether Delta?
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Is it true that 24hours after de end of ico if you have not passed the tokens to exchange or wallet do you lose the tokens??
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
yobit was already on the list. So new funds are not interested in srnt so we need a new exchange. Explain why there is no ether delta you mentioned.
Activity: 280
We have already listed on Yobit and plan to be listed on the biggest chinese/european exchanges after the ICO to cover the globe.  Detailed information about listings and exchanges will be soon.
Activity: 252
Activity: 256
Merit: 11
So, what next? Any news? You still got this unactual info on first page:
ICO is live now! January 25th — March 7th 2018
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
Congratulations on successful ending of the Serenity token crowdsale!
We are all looking forward to hearing some updates/news.
copper member
Congrats team Hit over 4M usd. From last minute buyer.
Keep the plan running
Pages:
Jump to: